VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.16.1] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

krowndsnakd

Mar 26, 2019
apenas ande bien me lo descargo, pero tiene potencial kbza... mandale guacha y si te bardean el juego, toma lo positivo, mejora lo negativo y cancela a la gilada... exitos viejis

Reactions: otaku_argento

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
apenas ande bien me lo descargo, pero tiene potencial kbza... mandale guacha y si te bardean el juego, toma lo positivo, mejora lo negativo y cancela a la gilada... exitos viejis
Gracias bro, aprecio mucho tus palabras, sí aunque lo bardean varios, ni cabida. Espero que te guste cuando lo juegues, esta es la última versión del año así que cuando quieras nomas.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Contains a japanese to english dictionary? Finally, I will become bilingual
Something like that. ImoTsuyo has an option called romaji, which are the Japanese words in Latin letters. Play the tutorial before playing the story to better understand.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
With a title like that, and the full on TurboWeeb vibe this whole thing is... No incest tag?

It's like having a generic harem anime without the mentally ill dere dere squad.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
With a title like that, and the full on TurboWeeb vibe this whole thing is... No incest tag?

It's like having a generic harem anime without the mentally ill dere dere squad.
It is not a game focused on sex. In addition, the game does not have sexual or romantic content with incest... yet. And according to the forum rules, tags should only be added when they are present in the game.

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
It is not a game focused on sex. In addition, the game does not have sexual or romantic content with incest... yet. And according to the forum rules, tags should only be added when they are present in the game.
It's alright, fam. I just thought it was... let's say "unusual".

It's not everyday you see what looks like it's going to be weeb degenerate shit being actually not-so-degenerate.

It was honestly a pleasant surprise.

Ojala que tengas exito, bacanaso. Tu vaina no esta mal. Parece mucho que hiciste mucho esfuerzos. Sigue ahi, no te des por vencido.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
It's alright, fam. I just thought it was... let's say "unusual".

It's not everyday you see what looks like it's going to be weeb degenerate shit being actually not-so-degenerate.

It was honestly a pleasant surprise.

Ojala que tengas exito, bacanaso. Tu vaina no esta mal. Parece mucho que hiciste mucho esfuerzos. Sigue ahi, no te des por vencido.
It will end up being quite degenerate at some point.

Gracias, bro. Sí, le puse bastante esfuerzo a esto.

Reactions: Creiz

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Why do i feel. Like you pick character from anime plastic memories like that
What do you mean? I didn't fully understand, but I made the characters from 0. They are completely original, with some girls who make the exception that they are based on characters from other animes but with my own style.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Will be there bloody defloration? :BootyTime:
There's still a long way to go, but yes. There will be in chapter 28.5, so if you like you can come back when you see in the change log that it says 30 total chapters (28 normal chapters and the special ones with adult content that are chapters 15.5 and 28.5). Or else, you can enjoy a harem comedy until then. After progressing with the canon route, there will be a game mode with routes per girl, which will be full of H (sexual) content and there will be bloody defloration for almost everyone.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
ImoTsuyo [v0.09] Unofficial Android Port + Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 160mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Oh wow this thing actually updated and it's still no content. Yikes.
Please read FAQ. If you are coming only for sexual content, please come back when you see 30 chapters total in the changelog. Until then you can play a harem comedy. ImoTsuyo is not a game focused on sex.

Reactions: K2ill1

Furryest X

Jan 10, 2018
Tenemos Update guapa guapa para marcarse un video en Youtube?

La Miniatura y titulo estan listos:

Juro que NO he TOCADO a mi HERMANA !!!
imotsuyo.png

Tu dame la señal, y yo hago video lleno de bromas norteñas

Y M O M A R D O S L A T I N O A M E R I C A N O S

View attachment Facebook_nullSource_1.mp4
- Tambien podria hacer un Seguno video en Ingles (Basicamente un Calco del otropero en ingles )

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes