VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.16.1] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ImoTsuyo-0.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
I found I had to start a new game to avoid 'key not found' errors for minna3 . Not really a problem -- it's a fun enough game to be worth starting over.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I found I had to start a new game to avoid 'key not found' errors for minna3 . Not really a problem -- it's a fun enough game to be worth starting over.
Which part or which chapter? Do you use the new save file or a old one? Romaji enabled or disabled? Thanks for reporting it!! I'll check it out and fix it for the next version.

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
Which part or which chapter? Do you use the new save file or a old one? Romaji enabled or disabled? Thanks for reporting it!! I'll check it out and fix it for the next version.
As I recall, I was using a save file from 12/2022 and the errors came just after the sensei first greets the students in front of the school as they're getting ready to leave on their camping trip. I'm not sure about the romaji question--I play in English and I have the definitions turned on, if that's what you mean. I tried making small changes to the script that resulted in different errors (no surprise there), then went back to a clean install with and without the patch, but the errors remained until I started at the beginning. I could send a zip file of my saves if you like. Also, I play on Linux, but in my experience that usually doesn't affect anything in ren'py.

Last edited:

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
As I recall, I was using a save file from 12/2022 and the errors came just after the sensei first greets the students in front of the school as they're getting ready to leave on their camping trip. I'm not sure about the romaji question--I play in English and I have the definitions turned on, if that's what you mean. I tried making small changes to the script that resulted in different errors (no surprise there), then went back to a clean install with and without the patch, but the errors remained until I started at the beginning. I could send a zip file of my saves if you like. Also, I play on Linux, but in my experience that usually doesn't affect anything in ren'py.
Oh, I should explain that. Sorry. Thanks for letting me know.
Old saves doesn't work.

Reactions: Elasstommer

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hey everyone, how have you been? I hope all is more than well for you. Here I come again with a new version of ImoTsuyo, v0.09 this time. I really enjoyed programming and creating the CGs, so I hope you enjoy the new content as well. The next version will take a little over a month because I start my exams, but you can follow the progress through my free weekly reports on my Patreon account. Feel free to leave me a message on Discord anytime.
Thank you for playing my game and supporting my project. Good week and greetings from Argentina. :coffee:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Imotsuyo [0.09] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (616 MB/ 142 MB) : , ,

Last edited:
Reactions: elymid

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I wish there was away to scroll back. just showing the history isn't the same.
You should be able to use option 6 in unren to force enable rollback. I'll never understand why some devs insist on disabling it. It's like they're saying your not playing the game "correctly" in the privacy of your on home on your PC. What should it really matter to them. You don't like the choice you made, or didn't quite get what a character said? Oh well, tough cookies. I don't see how that qualifies a good game design.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ImoTsuyoIfItsForMyYoungSisterIllBeStronger-0.09
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

This can give you "one perspective" on the use of the NTR genre, even though on F95 the NTR tag is use for (blah) Netorare only.

Good luck with your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: otaku_argento

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Hey everyone, how have you been? I hope all is more than well for you. Here I come again with a new version of ImoTsuyo, v0.09 this time. I really enjoyed programming and creating the CGs, so I hope you enjoy the new content as well. The next version will take a little over a month because I start my exams, but you can follow the progress through my free weekly reports on my Patreon account. Feel free to leave me a message on Discord anytime.
Thank you for playing my game and supporting my project. Good week and greetings from Argentina. :coffee:
yea, hope everything is going to be great for you <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: otaku_argento

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hello everybody, I hope you're doing great. Here comes a new version after almost 3 months, so... Sorry for the late. Please let me know your opinions and thoughts about it, I always love to receive feedback being bad or nice. I hope there are not too many bugs so you can enjoy this version at maximum. Greetings from Argentina. Remember to keep an eye on my Patreon account to know each progress in the week for the next updates and my other projects.

Reactions: Adabelitoo
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes