VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.16.1] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ImoTsuyoIfItsForMyYoungSisterIllBeStronger-0.16.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Thanks for your comprehensive answer, anyway I play the game in english but some terms are inexplicably in spanish, and I wanted to be as precise as possible: the fact is I was mainly interested in adult scenes involving brother and sister
Can you tell me or show me where are those spanish parts while playing on English? Before anything else, you should try changing the language in options menu and see if that resolves the problem despite it has enabled one or both. On the other hand, the start of the game, should have show you a language choice buttons... but if it didn't happen, could be a bug, having both enabled... try changing it from main menu - options. Thanks anyway to say it and for play my game. Otherwise it could be a mistake or a forgotten thing to translate.
About the content... there's some, but as you can see not too much, and now a lil bit less, since the next canon route chapters will be per girl mostly. But don't worry. I'm actually working on individual routes for the next versions (no the right next v0.17, but later, in this year), so Hana will have more time at screen.

Reactions: Za_Warudo
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes