Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ArchiDreamZ

Apr 12, 2024
Oh, so it was abandoned... what a shame.

It's going to be a long nights...

View attachment 3564693

Wow, is it paid?

I see why it has such good quality, we couldn't compare a free one like mine with something paid, of course if something is paid it will have much better quality.

But in fact, I think your color mod is much better overall than the Chinese one, because the Chinese version seems to be just simple coloring, while your art is like re-giving the colorless picture Life and meaning.
But I also understand why Chinese players say it’s too dark. I also feel it. The protagonist’s home feels a bit dark.
bg_01_home_d.jpg
The colors used here feel a bit dark, and I wasn’t even used to it when I first started playing.

Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
But in fact, I think your color mod is much better overall than the Chinese one, because the Chinese version seems to be just simple coloring, while your art is like re-giving the colorless picture Life and meaning.
But I also understand why Chinese players say it’s too dark. I also feel it. The protagonist’s home feels a bit dark.
View attachment 3567320
The colors used here feel a bit dark, and I wasn’t even used to it when I first started playing.
The truth is, my first attempts were with more vivid colors... but on the recommendation of people on this forum they ended up with these to give that "medieval" touch to the game.

I've really been thinking about it and changing colors at this point would be a very heavy workload, so I won't do it.

It's a shame, but it's also true that not everyone has the same opinion and not everyone will like this mod, so from now on my only goal will be to fulfill my promise to finish it.

I guess my dream of doing something nice for everyone won't be possible .

But well, let's close this topic here, at the end of this week I will share more images and if I go at a good pace I think I could give an update date.

Last edited:

KSChieh

Mar 25, 2024
The truth is, my first attempts were with more vivid colors... but on the recommendation of people on this forum they ended up with these to give that "medieval" touch to the game.

I've really been thinking about it and changing colors at this point would be a very heavy workload, so I won't do it.

It's a shame, but it's also true that not everyone has the same opinion and not everyone will like this mod, so from now on my only goal will be to fulfill my promise to finish it.

I guess my dream of doing something nice for everyone won't be possible .

But well, let's close this topic here, at the end of this week I will share more images and if I go at a good pace I think I could give an update date.
I'm glad to hear you say that. I'm looking forward to it and wish you the best of luck. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

psyminki

Mar 11, 2024
Thank you for your work!!!!

Do you have plan to color kitsune folder?

I just got sister transformed into kitsune and suddenly it feels very awkward

2024-04-24 23 04 46.png

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Why is the scene with the sister from behind? It has a bug that makes it impossible to see the scene.
View attachment 3570139
Hello,

The truth is I wouldn't know what causes this problem, here I did a test by creating a new game in the Kagura version and it works fine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your work!!!!

Do you have plan to color kitsune folder?

I just got sister transformed into kitsune and suddenly it feels very awkward

View attachment 3570453
Yes, in the next update all the kitsune images will come in color (At least all the ones that the mod colors).

For a few weeks now I have been sharing progress, you can check the previous comments if you want to see how the kitsune version is turning out.

Last edited:

sakuow

Oct 5, 2021
Hello Daseson!

Sorry I used your mod without telling you,I used the underwear color, scene color, cg from your mod,Combine them with Chinese mods。(The color you add to your underwear is so great,CG coloring is also great,These are not available in Chinese mods,They stopped updating very early.)

Because before making it, I only found Chinese mod authors, but not you.I don't know if you mind,If you mind, please tell me and I will delete it, I just hope more people can play your mod。

I've posted them on a Chinese website, but don't worry I'm completely free.

If possible, I would like to obtain your authorization to continue making this mod available to my fellow citizens.

I saw you said before that you don't want other players to enter f95 through the guide.Don't worry, I'm not providing them with access.I only replaced the pictures of the Mod. I did not move the other Mods of f95.

Your mod adds a different feeling to my sister, I like it very much。(My English is not good and I used Google. Please forgive me.)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello Daseson!

Sorry I used your mod without telling you,I used the underwear color, scene color, cg from your mod,Combine them with Chinese mods。(The color you add to your underwear is so great,CG coloring is also great,These are not available in Chinese mods,They stopped updating very early.)

Because before making it, I only found Chinese mod authors, but not you.I don't know if you mind,If you mind, please tell me and I will delete it, I just hope more people can play your mod。

I've posted them on a Chinese website, but don't worry I'm completely free.

If possible, I would like to obtain your authorization to continue making this mod available to my fellow citizens.

I saw you said before that you don't want other players to enter f95 through the guide.Don't worry, I'm not providing them with access.I only replaced the pictures of the Mod. I did not move the other Mods of f95.

Your mod adds a different feeling to my sister, I like it very much。(My English is not good and I used Google. Please forgive me.)
Hello,

No problem, if you want to download it, share it somewhere else, combine it or something else you can do it, no problem, this mod is from Fans for Fans.

Yesterday I left a message in the main thread specifying what I was referring to, but the mods for some reason deleted my message:
1713975893956.png

And it's strange because the message I responded to is still there, but well, no way.

It's fine if you want to share the link to this forum so that interested people can follow the thread and see the progress of the color mod, but I wouldn't advise doing it through Steam since I'm not worried about Kagura knowing about this Forum, which is What really worries me is that Inusuku will notice these modifications because although, as mentioned, it may not have legal implications, Inusuku himself may personally ask us to stop developing the mods or may discourage him in some way.

And the truth is I wouldn't want something like this to happen, since I love seeing Blue's work with the FFFOX MOD and seeing Akapp's drawings and I feel that it would be a shame to lose this since it is work that the Fans do for the game for pleasure own and from the heart.

sakuow

Oct 5, 2021
Hello,

No problem, if you want to download it, share it somewhere else, combine it or something else you can do it, no problem, this mod is from Fans for Fans.

Yesterday I left a message in the main thread specifying what I was referring to, but the mods for some reason deleted my message:
View attachment 3570786

And it's strange because the message I responded to is still there, but well, no way.

It's fine if you want to share the link to this forum so that interested people can follow the thread and see the progress of the color mod, but I wouldn't advise doing it through Steam since I'm not worried about Kagura knowing about this Forum, which is What really worries me is that Inusuku will notice these modifications because although, as mentioned, it may not have legal implications, Inusuku himself may personally ask us to stop developing the mods or may discourage him in some way.

And the truth is I wouldn't want something like this to happen, since I love seeing Blue's work with the FFFOX MOD and seeing Akapp's drawings and I feel that it would be a shame to lose this since it is work that the Fans do for the game for pleasure own and from the heart.
Thanks!

Please don't worry, as long as there is no creative workshop (mod workshop) on steam, I will not share mods on it.

Thanks for the mod!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Unfortunately I have a lot of study work,

So I'll give you the preview today since I may be busy tomorrow and the day after:

I'm still working on the toilet scene:

I also colored some chibi images:

Also some carts:

I also apologize if my behavior lately has not been the best... sometimes I forget that I am an adult woman and I let myself be carried away by emotions.

I hope they like it.

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Hi guys,

So I'll give you the preview today since I may be busy tomorrow and the day after:

Also some carts:

I also apologize if my behavior lately has not been the best... sometimes I forget that I am an adult woman and I let myself be carried away by emotions.

I hope they like it.
Everyone struggles a bit, were normal people don't sweat it, keep the good work and good luck with your studies.
Godspeed! (〜^∇^)〜

ArchiDreamZ

Apr 12, 2024
Oh, so it was abandoned... what a shame.

It's going to be a long nights...

View attachment 3564693

Wow, is it paid?

I see why it has such good quality, we couldn't compare a free one like mine with something paid, of course if something is paid it will have much better quality.

I finally figured it out, I asked multiple places.
This incomplete light-colored version was drawn by a Chinese artist named " ", who finished drawing it in August 2022. At that time, he only shared it in a QQ group chat, without charging or officially releasing it, he just drew it casually and shared it with others.

At that time, there was another player in the group chat named "Linn" who drew another version. He drew a blonde sister and drew it in a night style.
1714048685378.png 1714048707366.png h_s10_pose02.png

Therefore, was actually illegal reselling. This Taiwanese website is very shameful. It classified DLsite's games for reselling. Among them, the color pictures of "一只马儿" were also resold.

My friend tried to report that the product was illegally resold, but the website not only did not handle it, but his account was banned. This website is really rampant.

Last edited:
Reactions: LucLore

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Hi guys,

Also some carts:

I hope they like it.
Thank you the images look amazing i personally like how you did the chibi ones.

• Red Heart

marcianitoautistaxd

Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Also some carts:

I hope they like it.

You don't need to apologize with us, You're making a great job

Keep it up Super Das!!

• Red Heart
Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

Also some carts:

I hope they like it.
First off, absolutely gorgeous. I'm oddly so excited every time another card image is drawn...I have no idea why, but I love 'em!

For the last part you mentioned, I saw the thread yesterday and was thinking about it for a bit. I *think* some of what you were trying to convey was lost in translation. From what you had said, it looked more like you were excited and also envious of the other art with the way they colored, especially liquids and the less vibrant colors, and it read to us like you were getting demotivated, or depressed, and losing your love of coloring. I think what you were trying to convey is that you really wanted to see all the product to praise where it looked good and learn from it to improve your own coloring. I definitely feel like your love of painting is only getting better and growing as time goes by.

It is interesting to hear a more eastern audience not liking the color palette as much, but over in the west, we can't get enough of flashy, bright and emotive colors. I think it's the same for lighting; where it tends to be a more western audience loves "god rays" in video games, or light beams coming through. To me, it brings an extra 3d depth to the scene and brings things even more to life, but I could completely understand those who don't love it. And it doesn't necessarily mean it's only Eastern audiences that like it one way vs. Western, but I am generalizing to keep things simple.

I looked up some colored manga yesterday just to judge and I saw a huge variety of vibrant vs. muted colors, so it probably all comes down to being subjective. I'll tell you this, even if someone professionally colored the game, I would still eagerly await any updates from you. There's a way that you see the world, or see things in the game that is so pretty when you color. <3

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes