Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Oct 14, 2022
Ignore the troll. They got butt hurt that most people on these threads have ignored them because of what they are, so they did the genius thing and created a "2" and are hoping for more reactions and to depress Daseson.

The most recent update looked so good Daseson, and coloring the DLC picture was amazing. The colors on that one were pleasing, it felt soft and rustic and made me even more excited for the DLC release this summer. Hope you're doing well IRL!

rollingrick

Sep 11, 2022
Hi guys,

Since some are having problems installing the mod in the Kagura version, I leave you this video that shows how to do it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For this installation you will need a program to unzip the .wolf files.

Here you can download the one I used in the video:

I hope it helps they.
I don't understand the part where it seems like he's adding the files back to the .wolf folders? How do I do this? Clicking and dragging doesn't work. :L

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
Hey Daseson , I've use your installer from Go File but apparently it doesn't have the latest update or there's some error on my end?
1713271364384.png

some of the part that you post on your publication log has failed to load.
1713271987712.png

1713272257507.png

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I don't understand the part where it seems like he's adding the files back to the .wolf folders? How do I do this? Clicking and dragging doesn't work. :L
Hello,

I don't fully understand the message, but I imagine you are referring to the step of extracting the .wolf.

You must take the .wolf and drag it to the file called WolfDec.exe, this will extract the .wolf files and continue with everything that the video shows.

Below the video is the link so you can download Wolf Extract.

Hey Daseson , I've use your installer from Go File but apparently it doesn't have the latest update or there's some error on my end?
View attachment 3546367

some of the part that you post on your publication log has failed to load.
View attachment 3546399

View attachment 3546406
Hello, yes you have the latest version of the mod.

I put the idea of the colored buttons in the dev tab since it is an idea that occurred to me, but I see that no one responded with an opinion about it, so I think they didn't like the idea so I discarded it.

The background is not yet in color since the previous one, having outdated versions, created confusion so I removed it and in the next update I will put the kitsune background in color.

And the H scenes are not yet finished, so that content has not been released either.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hello,

I don't fully understand the message, but I imagine you are referring to the step of extracting the .wolf.

You must take the .wolf and drag it to the file called WolfDec.exe, this will extract the .wolf files and continue with everything that the video shows.

I put the idea of the colored buttons in the dev tab since it is an idea that occurred to me, but I see that no one responded with an opinion about it, so I think they didn't like the idea so I discarded it.

The background is not yet in color since the previous one, having outdated versions, created confusion so I removed it and in the next update I will put the kitsune background in color.

And the H scenes are not yet finished, so that content has not been released either.
So, really, no one talked about the idea of colored bubbles of night states? Then I will say - I will be glad to see this change in future updates!:sneaky: And in general it's quite interesting to see how you experiment in one way or another, adding small but cool features to the color mod, so that a little more confidence in yourself ;)

Oct 14, 2022

Grrr, I meant to react to that, but instead I looked at it, nodded in agreement and went on my merry way. How did you not see my nod?? :p

I love the idea of the color change with her sleep state changing. I actually think it makes intuitive sense and is a great idea.

rollingrick

Sep 11, 2022
Hello,

That's not what I was talking about, my apologies. But I did figure out what I needed to do. I deleted the wolf files after extracting and replacing with color mod files. My problem was that the game was reading the wolf files no matter what, and the mod wasn't working. In the video, it "appeared" to me, like you some how were combining the modded files, into the wolf file. Idk if that makes sense? but regardless, I figured it out. Hopefully any one else who might not quite understand like I did, will find this. Delete old wolf files after exacting, and replacing with color mod files, and the mod will work right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

marcianitoautistaxd

Mar 30, 2020
Hello,

Hi Das! I would like to know (JUST out of CURIOSITY AND WITHOUT THE INTEND TO OFFEND) why you left Most of the H scenes in the late phase of the project? Is it more complex to colour them? or do you feel uncomfortable coloring those?

It is kinda weird to see an Update where we get Beautiful landscapes and no H Scenes at all in an... Eroge Game... that it is in an Eroge video game site.

Also, I honestly fear that when the DLC comes out you could prefer to start to colour it and let the base game pause as you did it When the FFOX Mod kitsune UPDATE appeared.:unsure::unsure:

Then again I'm just asking with curiosity and without the intention of offending you, I'm a fan of your work and I'm pretty grateful for your work. :)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi Das! I would like to know (JUST out of CURIOSITY AND WITHOUT THE INTEND TO OFFEND) why you left Most of the H scenes in the late phase of the project? Is it more complex to colour them? or do you feel uncomfortable coloring those?

It is kinda weird to see an Update where we get Beautiful landscapes and no H Scenes at all in an... Eroge Game... that it is in an Eroge video game site.

Also, I honestly fear that when the DLC comes out you could prefer to start to colour it and let the base game pause as you did it When the FFOX Mod kitsune UPDATE appeared.:inseguro::inseguro:

Then again I'm just asking with curiosity and without the intention of offending you, I'm a fan of your work and I'm pretty grateful for your work. :)
Hello,

I leave the reason hidden here since it is a lot of text.

And yes, probably when the DLC comes out I will color some images from there but I will also try to finish the content of the H scenes, including the new scene that will come there:

1713367260527.png

So I ask for a little more patience and I hope that when this content comes out it lives up to everyone's expectations.

marcianitoautistaxd

Mar 30, 2020
Hello,

And yes, probably when the DLC comes out I will color some images from there but I will also try to finish the content of the H scenes, including the new scene that will come there:

View attachment 3549420

So I ask for a little more patience and I hope that when this content comes out it lives up to everyone's expectations.
Oh! Now I get it, sorry I didn't know how complex was the process with the H scenes.

Thanks for all your work, and your patience answering this stupid questions Hahaha

Reactions: Nhynx

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Oh! Now I get it, sorry I didn't know how complex was the process with the H scenes.

Thanks for all your work, and your patience answering this stupid questions Hahaha
Don't worry, on the contrary, it makes me happy that you are following the thread and asking questions in a respectful manner.

I know that this content is what everyone expects since it is the most attractive part of the game and I will do my best to complete it in due course.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Hello,

View attachment 3549420

Oof, I have even more respect for you now, that's an insane amount of work.
I understand why Inu chose to release the game in B&W

Oct 14, 2022
One of the most common errors I find when coloring H scenes is that the images have different formats, causing their colors to change slightly when exported, something like this:
View attachment 3549274 View attachment 3549277

So I have to figure out how to fix this.

Considering that there are 6 positions (Since the position of 69 is already in color), it would be an average of 240 images which must be colored and verified that they are consistent.

So seeing this, it is much easier for me to color 1 background than 240 images of the H scenes.

Now a while ago I showed you how I was painting them, but I did this without doing tests, in theory this content is very advanced but the number of errors that there are per scene are many, since I was not testing what I colored as I normally do .

I really feel that it was a big mistake on my part to do this since each scene was left with many errors of the type that I showed previously.

Something similar happens with the images of the panties (which are around 75 images) and those of the toilet that I showed (around 90), this is not reflected in the update notes since I summarize it (as I did in the last panties update notes that summarized 75 images in 5 shown).
I feel like the worst part of the issue you run into with the images is that it is all based on things that aren't actually coloring, which is what you enjoy the most. It's troubleshooting. Loading things up, checking the scene, looking for slight variations of color that our eyes would absolutely notice, going back to the drawing board and figuring out how you need to change the colors now to properly match through the scenes, not to mention a ton of small reworks to fix white areas that stick around.

So much effort and work outside of actually painting 1 scene. It's a relief that you love Inusuku so much and this work that your passion has remained. It also adds more weight to the eventual finished product, but makes me so happy that you are doing this and that you continue to paint the other scenes to break from the frustrations and give us something gorgeous.

ArchiDreamZ

Apr 12, 2024
I want to ask, someone sent me a version with more color content, including toilet sex and all nighttime sex in color, but it can be seen that the color matching and color selection are not your version. Do you know who painted this version?
View attachment 3540810 View attachment 3540812 View attachment 3540821 View attachment 3540824 View attachment 3540828
The clothes in this version are dark blue, the walls are light blue, and the colors are incomplete.
1713792023180.png 1713792054882.png 1713792111095.png
1713792151522.png 1713792190760.png

Share: More Colorful Textures (PC/Android)
I decided to upload these colorful textures because someone else wanted to use them.

This incomplete light-colored version was drawn by a Chinese artist named " ", who finished drawing it in August 2022. At that time, he only shared it in a QQ group chat, without charging or officially releasing it, he just drew it casually and shared it with others.

This color version features more colorful textures, including toilet sex and all nighttime sex in color.
At first, I had no idea who the author of the color version was, but I asked around and eventually found out.

I compared the existing parts of Daseson's Color Mod v0.84C, and sorted out the color textures for toilet sex and all night sex that are more than Daseson. Just unzip it and cover it in the game.

I also specially made a copy for the Android RPG Maker version. The textures of the RPGM version and the Wolf version are a little different. The Wolf version supports .jpg but the RPGM version does not. The Wolf version uses connected pictures, with several pictures connected together; while the RPGM version needs to cut these connected pictures into single 540px images.
I will release a PC version and an Android version at the same time:

Last edited:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Share: More Painted Textures (PC/Android)
I decided to upload these colorful textures by an unknown author because someone else wanted to use them.
This color version features more colorful textures, including toilet sex and all nighttime sex in color.
I have no idea who the author of this color version is and I don’t have a link to the source, it was sent to me by a friend of mine. I asked Daseson, and she didn't know who painted it. If anyone knows the author, I hope they can tell me.

I compared the existing parts of Daseson's Color Mod v0.84C, and sorted out the color textures for toilet sex and all night sex that are more than Daseson. Just unzip it and cover it in the game.

I also specially made a copy for the Android RPG Maker version. The textures of the RPGM version and the Wolf version are a little different. The Wolf version supports .jpg but the RPGM version does not. The Wolf version uses connected pictures, with several pictures connected together; while the RPGM version needs to cut these connected pictures into single 540px images.
I will release a PC version and an Android version at the same time:

Oh, this is the same color from Chinese sites that I saw a little earlier. Thanks for sharing. (y)
Although I like the color from daseson much more, this one looks good, taking into account the minimalism of the colors:unsure:. After a few updates it will probably be better, but otherwise it doesn’t add much color to the game, so I’ll put it off for later.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes