Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Oh, this is the same color from Chinese sites that I saw a little earlier. Thanks for sharing. (y)
Although I like the color from daseson much more, this one looks good, taking into account the minimalism of the colors:unsure:. After a few updates it will probably be better, but otherwise it doesn’t add much color to the game, so I’ll put it off for later.
Oh, so there's a Chinese coloring? I thought it was from the main thread.

And is it advanced? The truth is, I would like to see it, because what one of the many accounts that have created said is true, although the content is little, it does much better than me, especially in the fluids, which I never got very good at.

1713732302585.png

They really look very good, it makes you a little envious hehe.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

And is it advanced? The truth is, I would like to see it, because what one of the many accounts that have created said is true, although the content is little, it does much better than me, especially in the fluids, which I never got very good at.

View attachment 3562785

Fluids are so hard, colored or not. They really did do a good job there.

Reactions: Padav22

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Who is like this? I downloaded the mod from "Mediafire" and it took a long time to load (mine took 5-10 hours).
And when ณ download it from "Gofile" it doesn't take long (about 10 minutes).

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Yes, really, if it does fluids that well, I imagine that the rest of the finished images must look great.

I'm quite curious, if anyone knows who made the mod or if they are still working on it I would love to see it.

I'm sure that if he keeps working on the images he will get something much better than me.

Who is like this? I downloaded the mod from "Mediafire" and it took a long time to load (mine took 5-10 hours).
And when ณ download it from "Gofile" it doesn't take long (about 10 minutes).
Maybe it's due to the servers.

Maybe the mediafire ones are more remote than the Gofile ones and that's why you download much faster in Gofile.

Reactions: LucLore

akapp

Mar 14, 2020

View attachment 3562785

When this coloring was first mentioned here, I googled it and the only results were Chinese sites, so yes, I think they are from there. In fact, I only briefly looked at the pictures from the mod, so I didn’t even notice this feature with liquids, it looks great :unsure: (y)

Exactly

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
When this coloring was first mentioned here, I googled it and the only results were Chinese sites, so yes, I think they are from there. In fact, I only briefly looked at the pictures from the mod, so I didn’t even notice this feature with liquids, it looks great :inseguro: (y)

Exactly
I also tried searching, but I didn't find anything beyond Chinese forums where they say they don't like my color mod because I use very bright colors or the American coloring doesn't look good in Japanese art.

I thought there would be few but I found many comments like this apparently Chinese people don't like this mod :( 1713756730000.png
1713755999855.png
1713756023203.png

So I guess that's why they made this other mod with paler colors.

Oh and I also discovered that in the steam screenshots there are many images of this color mod o_O (I hope Inusuku does not review this section of steam u.u):
1713756129255.png

I also saw cute fanarts:
1713756233270.png 1713756246517.png 1713756282863.png 1713756331328.png

I really liked the first one... From time to time I'll take a look to see if there's anything new :3.

But hey, I would have loved to see a background colored with that pale color style, to compare it with mine, although I'm sure it would look much better with pale colors, I guess it's not about how spectacular the color looks but about making it pleasing to the eye.

I guess my mistake is using too many rays of light, like in the image of the carriage, in the bedroom window, when the sister is waking up from the Hscenes or in the sunsets, I thought they gave it aesthetics but it only causes eye pain hehe.

I will keep this in mind for future images.

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
Well, exams are near. I'll still wait til its fully completed to replay the whole game
Not in a rush, theres tons of games to spend your free time, and this is just the way she improves her skills. As long as she continues learning to color, the mod will end up completed.

Hopefully she passes her exams and gets a bit of life too x) this is hard work after all

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
This color MOD has long since been abandoned.
Oh, so it was abandoned... what a shame.

Well, exams are near. I'll still wait til its fully completed to replay the whole game
Not in a rush, theres tons of games to spend your free time, and this is just the way she improves her skills. As long as she continues learning to color, the mod will end up completed.

Hopefully she passes her exams and gets a bit of life too x) this is hard work after all
It's going to be a long nights...

1713796173287.jpeg

I searched using Google image recognition. This version of the color mod seems to come from Taiwan or Hong Kong in China, but I am not sure because this website is a Chinese eBay, and it may be reselling, but so far I have only found this one place. I’m still asking more people.
Link:
Wow, is it paid?

I see why it has such good quality, we couldn't compare a free one like mine with something paid, of course if something is paid it will have much better quality.

marcianitoautistaxd

Mar 30, 2020

View attachment 3564693

Wow, is it paid?

I see why it has such good quality, we couldn't compare a free one like mine with something paid, of course if something is paid it will have much better quality.
What are you talking about? Your mod it's far superior to the chinese version.

Your images look like an Official CG, The other one seems made it on paint.

Reactions: akapp and Nhynx

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

View attachment 3564693

Wow, is it paid?

das why are you underrating yourself so much ? it's ok to be objective when we talk about ourself and our work and see other's to learn and criticize our work to improve but you don't have to talk like this about yours.
Maybe you can't see it but your mod it absolute awesome for someone who is a newbie in this pratically, you think could improve ? obviolsly, but since this isn't even your main job you shoudn't look down on your work like this.
Your mod was a bless to all of us, at lesat for me. who hoped to see this great game colorized.
So dw , keep up the good work, improve and surpass yourself !
As always thanks to you, akapp and blue for using your time to improve this game

Reactions: akapp and Nhynx

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
What are you talking about? Your mod it's far superior to the chinese version.

Your images look like an Official CG, The other one seems made it on paint.
das why are you underrating yourself so much ? it's ok to be objective when we talk about ourself and our work and see other's to learn and criticize our work to improve but you don't have to talk like this about yours.
Maybe you can't see it but your mod it absolute awesome for someone who is a newbie in this pratically, you think could improve ? obviolsly, but since this isn't even your main job you shoudn't look down on your work like this.
Your mod was a bless to all of us, at lesat for me. who hoped to see this great game colorized.
So dw , keep up the good work, improve and surpass yourself !
As always thanks to you, akapp and blue for using your time to improve this game
The truth is, I think I speak objectively when I say that those images are much better than my attempts, since although they are not finished in the little they have, they have many more details than one of my finished ones.

Although they are right, I should not mention these things but rather keep them to myself as self-criticism.

I'm sorry if this topic caused they any discomfort.

The first image still exists, if you go to the folders you will find it in the CG folder,

In version 1.4 Inusuku changed it to add an additional scene when eating in the guild and I have not yet colored this change.

I also need to update the thread previews.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I don't install "Fox mod" but main menu is fox menu
How to fix it to normal?
View attachment 3564917
Oh of course for this you must download a black and white copy and go to the "SystemGraphic" folder and there you must right click copy the image with the name "TitleGraphic.png" and paste it in the same path in your game with the modification of color and thus you will have the original background again.

1713815057176.png

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
The truth is, I think I speak objectively when I say that those images are much better than my attempts, since although they are not finished in the little they have, they have many more details than one of my finished ones.

Although they are right, I should not mention these things but rather keep them to myself as self-criticism.

I'm sorry if this topic caused they any discomfort.
no no das don't be sorry, i just wanted to say that we appreciate your work and even if i undertstood wha you meant what i was saying that it'ok to think like that but don't look down on yourself that much! :D and you didn't cause any discomfort, i'd say it's the opposite :ROFLMAO: ,at least for me.
I'm the one who should say sorry if i made you sad, i was trying to do was quite the opposite ahaha
Anyway don't think too much about it, continue to work as always and you'll surely improve (y)

Reactions: Daseson and Nhynx

KSChieh

Mar 25, 2024
I also tried searching, but I didn't find anything beyond Chinese forums where they say they don't like my color mod because I use very bright colors or the American coloring doesn't look good in Japanese art.

I thought there would be few but I found many comments like this apparently Chinese people don't like this mod :( View attachment 3563580
View attachment 3563567
View attachment 3563568

So I guess that's why they made this other mod with paler colors.

Oh and I also discovered that in the steam screenshots there are many images of this color mod o_O (I hope Inusuku does not review this section of steam u.u):
View attachment 3563569

I also saw cute fanarts:
View attachment 3563570 View attachment 3563571 View attachment 3563572 View attachment 3563573

I really liked the first one... From time to time I'll take a look to see if there's anything new :3.

But hey, I would have loved to see a background colored with that pale color style, to compare it with mine, although I'm sure it would look much better with pale colors, I guess it's not about how spectacular the color looks but about making it pleasing to the eye.

I guess my mistake is using too many rays of light, like in the image of the carriage, in the bedroom window, when the sister is waking up from the Hscenes or in the sunsets, I thought they gave it aesthetics but it only causes eye pain hehe.

I will keep this in mind for future images.
I'm actually a player from Taiwan.

When I was looking for a color MOD, I found two versions and downloaded them. One was made by a Chinese player, and the other was made by Daseson.
Among them, I chose to use the one made by Daseson because I like the vibrant and bright colors you create. So, I look forward to the day when you complete it.

I also have some suggestions for the issues you encountered.

h_s01_pose04a.png

You can see that only the lower half of the image has changed, while the upper half remains the same.
Is it possible to duplicate the one with changes and apply them to the other two? Then modify the lower half separately?

If needed, I can also provide the MOD made by Chinese players.

My English is not good, so I use AI to assist with translation. I apologize if there are any mistakes.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I'm actually a player from Taiwan.

When I was looking for a color MOD, I found two versions and downloaded them. One was made by a Chinese player, and the other was made by Daseson.
Among them, I chose to use the one made by Daseson because I like the vibrant and bright colors you create. So, I look forward to the day when you complete it.

I also have some suggestions for the issues you encountered.

View attachment 3566243

You can see that only the lower half of the image has changed, while the upper half remains the same.
Is it possible to duplicate the one with changes and apply them to the other two? Then modify the lower half separately?

If needed, I can also provide the MOD made by Chinese players.

My English is not good, so I use AI to assist with translation. I apologize if there are any mistakes.
Hello, the original image is like this:

h_s01_pose04a.png
h_s06_pose03.png

While I colored the game I realized that Inusuku at first drew 1 image for each change of eyes/eyebrows and as he progressed he realized that it was actually easier to put the eyes in 1 independent image and the eyebrows the same.

I suppose the same thing happens with these images, instead of drawing 1 by 1 he made all 3 in one, to save time and space.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes