Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Didn't work for me. Where is the installer supposed to go?
Below the download links there are 3 videos that show you how to use the installer, how to perform the manual installation and finally how to install in the version of kagura that has the compressed files in .wolf.

I would say give them a look to see which one works for you.

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
Below the download links there are 3 videos that show you how to use the installer, how to perform the manual installation and finally how to install in the version of kagura that has the compressed files in .wolf.

I would say give them a look to see which one works for you.
None of them worked.

Perhaps is incompatible with the Kagura version.

Regardless of me getting it to work or not, I wanna say this mod is pretty amazing. Keep it up friend.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: codiefelix

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
None of them worked.

Perhaps is incompatible with the Kagura version.

Regardless of me getting it to work or not, I wanna say this mod is pretty amazing. Keep it up friend.
How strange, maybe you didn't delete the .wolf after decompressing them?

Since the mod is actually compatible as shown in the video, you have to do some extra steps but it does work in the Kagura version.

Another option you could take is to download the game from the Shadeshidere thread, he recently uploaded the unzipped version of Kagura.

omo86

Mar 29, 2024
I can't get the color patch to work I have the steam version patchched from kagura I have downloaded the patch both ran it and dropped it in the games file and ran it still nothing

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I can't get the color patch to work I have the steam version patchched from kagura I have downloaded the patch both ran it and dropped it in the games file and ran it still nothing
Hello,

Under the download link in the main post there are 3 videos, there is 1 that shows you how to install the kagura version that has the files compressed in .wolf.

I advise watching the video and doing step by step what is shown there to be able to install the mod correctly.

1711731540248.png

Reactions: LucLore

omo86

Mar 29, 2024
I tried to do all of that still having issue on is that when I go into files they have both the b&w and colored also my files don't load like yours did in the video any extra help would be very much appreciated

omo86

Mar 29, 2024
Hello,

Under the download link in the main post there are 3 videos, there is 1 that shows you how to install the kagura version that has the files compressed in .wolf.

I advise watching the video and doing step by step what is shown there to be able to install the mod correctly.

View attachment 3489555
I tried to do what was done in the video sadly still no luck when extract the color patch I only have to files and two folders cg, pictures that's all so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in the game file do I just delete the .wolf file or the picture as wel

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I tried to do what was done in the video sadly still no luck when extract the color patch I only have to files and two folders cg, pictures that's all so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in the game file do I just delete the .wolf file or the picture as wel
Hmm, when you extract the installer files, 10 folders should appear.

I just downloaded the installer and opened it with 7zip and if you look inside the data folder the 10 folders appear:
1711738857163.png

Another option I could give you is to download the game from the Shade thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-sister-monochrome-fantasy-steam-inusuku.104365/

In this download the entire game comes in the Kagura version with the .wolf files decompressed and all you have to do is run the installer without having to extract anything.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes