Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hah. Both file hosting services are blocked in my country :D
This rarely happens. Other similar services work.
Interesting :)
Hello, were you able to download the mod? or do you need me to add another download link on another platform?

Hey Daseson are you excited for the DLC?
It's actually quite exciting, knowing that there will be much more content to try and more images to color.

When the dlc comes out, I would love to buy it and start a new game to try everything new that will come >:3

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
hi guys,

With the release of the official uncensored version, this would be a comparison of the color images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... I wanted to ask, would you like the images to gradually change between updates to the official decensorship?

Blue made a selection and combination of the best uncensored images from both Mello and Official, I think I could use that package as a guide.

Last edited:

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
hi guys,

With the release of the official uncensored version, this would be a comparison of the color images:

So... I wanted to ask, would you like the images to gradually change between updates to the official decensorship?

Blue made a selection and combination of the best uncensored images from both Mello and Official, I think I could use that package as a guide.
Mello did a great work but the official one looks better in quality (´┓`*)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys,

yeah it's a good idea !
Thank you both Daseson and BlueFireNick for your efforts !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
hi guys,

official is more style-consistent but mello's looks way more snug and inviting therefore it's my favourite.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I think a mixture of the two, choosing the best ones should be the way to go. I know that makes the decision subjective, but I like the way you and BlueFireNick think, so I trust the decision! :)
The best part is being able to choose between both when adding in new images for the mod as a bit of more variety between scenes. True big brain usage.:coffee:

ukyopoon

Dec 3, 2019
hi guys,

I vote for official one

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
hi guys,

They're both pretty good, but personally I'd prefer the official decensorship because of the extra line details. If it's not too work,being able to swap between the two would certainly be the best option.
The main issue is that art is subjective, and what one person prefers may not be the same for another person.

Of course Daseson, you spoil us all with such great work on the coloring. Ultimately, it depends on how you feel. Don't feel pressured to color everything because of excessive demand. Now if you enjoy coloring everything on the otherhand...feel free to knock yourself out. Keep up the good work.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
hi guys,

The official one, 100%

Gamblu

Oct 24, 2023
Hi guys,

Since some are having problems installing the mod in the Kagura version, I leave you this video that shows how to do it:
For this installation you will need a program to unzip the .wolf files.

Here you can download the one I used in the video:

I hope it helps they.
I followed everything you did yet mine is still in black and white. However I didn't have any folders with .wolf in the end I just used the base game folder

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hey Daseson, I tried downloading your color mod, but my game got corrupted, where can I find the new version please?
I followed everything you did yet mine is still in black and white. However I didn't have any folders with .wolf in the end I just used the base game folder
Hello,

I think I understand what happened to you,

The most likely thing is that you have unzipped the color mod and put it in the data folder and deleted the .wolf and when you run the game it throws many errors.

To install the mod correctly you must first unzip the .wolf files as I did in the video since those folders contain game configuration files.

I mean it would be like this:

1. Unzip the .wolf files.

2. Unzip the color mod installer .exe.

3. Move the color mod folders to the game data folder.

4. Delete the .wolf files.

5. run the game.

I hope it's not too tedious to understand.

Another easier option would be to download the kagura version of the Shade thread, the entire game is already there uncompressed and you would only have to run the .exe.

Reactions: LucLore

Gamblu

Oct 24, 2023
Hello,

I think I understand what happened to you,

The most likely thing is that you have unzipped the color mod and put it in the data folder and deleted the .wolf and when you run the game it throws many errors.

To install the mod correctly you must first unzip the .wolf files as I did in the video since those folders contain game configuration files.

I mean it would be like this:

1. Unzip the .wolf files.

2. Unzip the color mod installer .exe.

3. Move the color mod folders to the game data folder.

4. Delete the .wolf files.

5. run the game.

I hope it's not too tedious to understand.

Another easier option would be to download the kagura version of the Shade thread, the entire game is already there uncompressed and you would only have to run the .exe.
I do have the patch already, if you're referring the patch, However I'd like to have it in color, but it seems I can't seem to do it. What I don't have is the wolf folders, I only have the cutin.wolf, hscenen.wolf etc those no folders though

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I do have the patch already, if you're referring the patch, However I'd like to have it in color, but it seems I can't seem to do it.
It's something complicated to explain.

But I think the easiest way to play the Kagura version in color is to download the game from the main thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-sister-monochrome-fantasy-steam-inusuku.104365/

1712163749860.png

And then install the color mod as shown in this video:

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024
It's something complicated to explain.

But I think the easiest way to play the Kagura version in color is to download the game from the main thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-sister-monochrome-fantasy-steam-inusuku.104365/

View attachment 3507209

And then install the color mod as shown in this video:

Just wanted to say this works cuz im playing kagura with daseson's color mod. :3

Hey Daseson, just wanted to ask your progress? Ive lost track...
Are you finished with the kitsune? if you are, whats next? if you dont mind me asking.
Thanks

Reactions: akapp

Gamblu

Oct 24, 2023
Just wanted to say this works cuz im playing kagura with daseson's color mod. :3

Are you finished with the kitsune? if you are, whats next? if you dont mind me asking.
Thanks
Okay, So I did exactly what the video did, re-launched the game like it did in the video, and guess what? mine is still black and white... I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I even tried un-installing the game and only installing the kagura patch

P.S if anyone has team viewer and are willing to try it out for themselves. feel free as I'll just keep playing the game in B&W at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

Thanks
I haven't finished them yet :(.

When I am close to finishing them in the weekly previews I will give you an approximate update date.

After the kitsune images I would finish coloring backgrounds and the night scenes.

Gamblu

Oct 24, 2023
I haven't finished them yet :(.

When I am close to finishing them in the weekly previews I will give you an approximate update date.

After the kitsune images I would finish coloring backgrounds and the night scenes.
Ok, so it seems it does work on a the site, however when I do the exact same thing on my steam version, doesn't come with color which is weird.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes