Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

omo86

Mar 29, 2024
Hmm, when you extract the installer files, 10 folders should appear.

I just downloaded the installer and opened it with 7zip and if you look inside the data folder the 10 folders appear:
View attachment 3489925

Another option I could give you is to download the game from the Shade thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-sister-monochrome-fantasy-steam-inusuku.104365/

In this download the entire game comes in the Kagura version with the .wolf files decompressed and all you have to do is run the installer without having to extract anything.
I will try that next bur when I download the installer it only downloads an exe file that I can run I try to extract via 7zip bit that's where my issue is

omo86

Mar 29, 2024
Ok u finally got the color to work but there are quite a few that are still b&w like when you are in bed she is b&w but the small screen showing what you are doing isn't is that normal

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Ok u finally got the color to work but there are quite a few that are still b&w like when you are in bed she is b&w but the small screen showing what you are doing isn't is that normal
Hello,

The mod is not finished yet, so there are still black and white images.

Peanerbean

Mar 25, 2024
Hi guys,

Since some are having problems installing the mod in the Kagura version, I leave you this video that shows how to do it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For this installation you will need a program to unzip the .wolf files.

Here you can download the one I used in the video:

I hope it helps they.
I have the steam version and I've downloaded this multiple ways and although I have a lot of it colorized, the sex scenes are still black and white. Perhaps you just haven't colorized those yet? Either way, good work.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
It keeps saying there is a problem while parsing the package
If you get an error with the installer, you can open it with winrar and 7zip to perform the manual installation. Below the download links there are 3 videos, maybe they will help you install the mod.

I have the steam version and I've downloaded this multiple ways and although I have a lot of it colorized, the sex scenes are still black and white. Perhaps you just haven't colorized those yet? Either way, good work.
Hello,

Yes, indeed the mod is still incomplete and in development, which is why there are still black and white scenes.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

For this week's preview, well I would say that it was a pretty productive week hehe, I colored some cards, some chibi images, I made the changes from the last update, the changes to the cowboy scene and I made a little progress on the kitsune images.

I leave some images:

I also color a new chibi image:

I also finished one of the CGs that has consumed the most time, I leave you a small fragment:

That would be all for this week.

I hope you like it ♥

Oct 14, 2022

Oh my goodness I'm so excited!! I had realized I hadn't started a new game for a good long time and tried it this week and saw the Mequa image. I had to pause and think, "Oh I can't *wait* for Daseson to get this one, but this is going to be one hell of a task!" Look at that little snippit!! So many little details are in that image....god, I can't wait. And the Tea time chi---oops, I mean "Alchemy" chibi. It looks so good!! ;)

Thank you so much for your continued work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and akapp

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

For this week's preview, well I would say that it was a pretty productive week hehe, I colored some cards, some chibi images, I made the changes from the last update, the changes to the cowboy scene and I made a little progress on the kitsune images.

I leave some images:

I also finished one of the CGs that has consumed the most time, I leave you a small fragment:

I hope you like it ♥
amazing as always das ! Now take some rest and and enjoy easter with your family
happy easter to all of you guys !

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
Hi guys,

I leave some images:

I hope you like it ♥
As always, very beautifull interpretation and coloring works you've done there. :love:

Also, also : GAMBATE! You can do it!

BlueNox

Mar 18, 2024
Hi guys,

I leave some images:

I hope you like it ♥
You are doing gods work my dear Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
seem not work for steam version. maybe I have mis config something?
Hello,

For the steam version you must unzip the .wolf files, below the download links there are some videos, there is 1 that shows you how to install the mod in the Kagura version.

Aracolla

May 2, 2023
Hah. Both file hosting services are blocked in my country :D
This rarely happens. Other similar services work.
Interesting :)

BlueNox

Mar 18, 2024
Hah. Both file hosting services are blocked in my country :D
This rarely happens. Other similar services work.
Interesting :)
You should be able to use a VPN to access the file hosting sites, it will slow your download but it should still work :)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes