Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
hi guys,

With the release of the official uncensored version, this would be a comparison of the color images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... I wanted to ask, would you like the images to gradually change between updates to the official decensorship?

Blue made a selection and combination of the best uncensored images from both Mello and Official, I think I could use that package as a guide.
I like that the official is more detailed so that one please

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Ok, so it seems it does work on a the site, however when I do the exact same thing on my steam version, doesn't come with color which is weird.
Ummm...

Maybe the cause is the kagura patch?

The ideal is to install the kagura patch first and then the color mod, since if you install the kagura patch last it will overwrite the images of the color mod.

Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Ummm...

Maybe the cause is the kagura patch?

The ideal is to install the kagura patch first and then the color mod, since if you install the kagura patch last it will overwrite the images of the color mod.
The Kagura patch would reinstall .wolf files, thereby rerouting the game away from the folders to the new .wolf files. So yes, any Kagura update that they don't unpack would mess up all mods. Plus, they'd need to reinstall the color mod after unpacking and removing the .wolf files.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

BlueNox

Mar 18, 2024
Well guys, it's decided.

I will be changing the images little by little between updates with the package organized by Blue,

Also as a thank you for following the thread I wanted to share this image of the DLC:

Das you a legend! You should post a video of you colouring something and post it as I would love to see how you go about it, I tried my hand at it recently but I cant seem to get the crispness that you get from your colouring and im jealous :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Well guys, it's decided.

I will be changing the images little by little between updates with the package organized by Blue,

Also as a thank you for following the thread I wanted to share this image of the DLC:

Your colors are so heartwarming + Yui is so cute, making it a beautiful art ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

Danilis123123

Jul 11, 2023
quick question, does this overwrite or alternate the game version? because at the login screen it said 1.44 and fffoxmod v1.53 but as soon as i press new game which changed it to the coloured one it became v1.43 and fffoxmod v1.47.this may just be a visual thingy tho but i just want to confirm

Danilis123123

Jul 11, 2023
quick question, does this overwrite or alternate the game version? because at the login screen it said 1.44 and fffoxmod v1.53 but as soon as i press new game which changed it to the coloured one it became v1.43 and fffoxmod v1.47.this may just be a visual thingy tho but i just want to confirm
oh by this i mean does it change the game in any other way except for colors?, thanks!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
oh by this i mean does it change the game in any other way except for colors?, thanks!
Hello,

The color mod only changes images, so it does not return the game or the FFFOX MOD between versions, what happens is that the cover is outdated since I am waiting to finish the kitsune version that has a new cover to launch the update and update the cover to the correct version.

I already have the new cover in color, I just need to finish the other images to launch the update:
1712239651189.png

Danilis123123

Jul 11, 2023
Hello,

The color mod only changes images, so it does not return the game or the FFFOX MOD between versions, what happens is that the cover is outdated since I am waiting to finish the kitsune version that has a new cover to launch the update and update the cover to the correct version.

I already have the new cover in color, I just need to finish the other images to launch the update:
View attachment 3509716
got it, thank you!, oh and also this also already support the steam vers right? currently waiting for fffox mod to update so that i can use the offical steam translation, i prefer that more than the fan translate, eh im gonna try it out straight away i already know how to decrypt .wolf anyways(if i dont reply that means it worked)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
got it, thank you!, oh and also this also already support the steam vers right? currently waiting for fffox mod to update so that i can use the offical steam translation, i prefer that more than the fan translate, eh im gonna try it out straight away i already know how to decrypt .wolf anyways(if i dont reply that means it worked)
It should work without problems in the Kagura version if installed correctly.

Below the download link there is a video that shows how I installed it, in case you want to see it.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Poor das has to reply to the same question every couple of hours T_T
I really feel like it's my duty to help as much as I can, but on the other hand you're right, when the same question is asked several times it can be a little annoying for people who follow the thread.

That said, I made some small changes to the main post, I hope they help reduce the questions about the Kagura version a little.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I really feel like it's my duty to help as much as I can, but on the other hand you're right, when the same question is asked several times it can be a little annoying for people who follow the thread.
Shaming these people not only helps them but also improves the quality of a thread for good amount of time.
This was true in the 90s, it's also holds true right now. By spoonfeeding you're doing disservice to everyone involved, lurkers included.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes