Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.90] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Hello,

Inusuku really makes very beautiful color art, if Inusuku colored the game it would be much better than this mod, but unfortunately he has always said no when they suggest coloring this game since it would be a lot of work for little gain, on several occasions he has said that If I had wanted to make the game in color I would have done it from the beginning.

So we will never be able to see an official coloring for Inusuku's Imouto life games.

On the other hand, I don't think Inusuku would pay someone else to do something like that, since he is a great artist and is a bit closed when it comes to working with other people, I imagine he has had bad experiences.
They might just be coming around on that, though. They have a third-party doing all the artwork for the sister encore, with according to cien, is apparently a huge amount, since they started on all the art last year. Plus, a few from Fantasy were drawn by the same person as well, such as some of Kasumi's pics. Apparently, Inusuku is wanting to focus more on coding than art in the future.

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
They might just be coming around on that, though. They have a third-party doing all the artwork for the sister encore, with according to cien, is apparently a huge amount, since they started on all the art last year. Plus, a few from Fantasy were drawn by the same person as well, such as some of Kasumi's pics. Apparently, Inusuku is wanting to focus more on coding than art in the future.
Yes, it's great that Inusuku found a person he can trust and divide the work.

It is a very good thing for the project since this way they will be able to get all the content possible without spending so much time.

I must say that the new images are incredible, but unfortunately they have these points that they use in the mangas :/ and this makes it very difficult when trying to color since practically in my case it is as if I colored the same image twice :/.

Moving on to another topic...

I will take advantage of this space to apologize since last weekend I did not share any progress, so as compensation I wanted to show you this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For my part, I would love to color the new game, however I still have to finish the mods that I have in development and since these images will use this new manga style where they use the dot gradient, it would take me twice as long to paint each image compared to Fantasy.

I am not an artist, I'm just an ordinary girl and I know that I will never be able to reach the same level of an artist like Inusuku or the new Tatsuya, but I have a lot of fun doing this, I always like to compare the uncolored images vs the image colored by me and if some like it what I do I will be happy to share my work (I mention this because I have received some private messages with accusations...).

So... I hope you like it and as always, thank you for following this thread and encouraging me to continue with this hobby ♥

kaguya-sama-love-is-war-fujiwara-chika.gif

Mirality

Apr 27, 2024
I must say that the new images are incredible, but unfortunately they have these points that they use in the mangas :/ and this makes it very difficult when trying to color since practically in my case it is as if I colored the same image twice :/.
Might it be easier to keep the dots but only as a very transparent overlay? That way they still do the intended purpose of adding shading, but now to the coloured background instead of the original white.

Though I imagine it'd still be a lot of work to split the regular line-art from the dots so that you can still use the lines as fill boundaries while filling "behind" the dots. But I suck at art so maybe that's easier than I think, or would look worse than I imagine?

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Might it be easier to keep the dots but only as a very transparent overlay? That way they still do the intended purpose of adding shading, but now to the coloured background instead of the original white.

Though I imagine it'd still be a lot of work to split the regular line-art from the dots so that you can still use the lines as fill boundaries while filling "behind" the dots. But I suck at art so maybe that's easier than I think, or would look worse than I imagine?
Personally, i really like this version. Feels closer to source material.
Oh I see that they like it better with the dots, so I guess if they like it when the time comes I will do a demo with more images and we will choose the best option.

Vixa_Illusions

Aug 25, 2024
Hey Daseson hoping you could help, i keep getting this error for the steam version of the mod every time i boot up the game. I followed the instructions of the video you posted so i'm not sure what went wrong.

Many thanks

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Hey Daseson hoping you could help, i keep getting this error for the steam version of the mod every time i boot up the game. I followed the instructions of the video you posted so i'm not sure what went wrong.

Many thanks
Hello,

You get this message because there are missing images of the base game,

So I think you didn't unzip the .wolf.

You must unzip the .wolf and verify that the data folder contains the unzipped .wolf folders.

Vixa_Illusions

Aug 25, 2024
Hello,

You get this message because there are missing images of the base game,

So I think you didn't unzip the .wolf.

You must unzip the .wolf and verify that the data folder contains the unzipped .wolf folders.
hey again,

when I download the steam version i don't get a .zip file i get the installer, when the installer is done installing the new files there isn't a .wolf file to unzip.

Thanks again

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
hey again,

when I download the steam version i don't get a .zip file i get the installer, when the installer is done installing the new files there isn't a .wolf file to unzip.

Thanks again
Hello,

Most likely, you deleted the .wolf files without decompressing them.

For them to appear again you must reinstall the game from Steam, once reinstalled I advise you to follow the video step by step so that you can install the mod correctly.

Vixa_Illusions

Aug 25, 2024
Hello,

Most likely, you deleted the .wolf files without decompressing them.

For them to appear again you must reinstall the game from Steam, once reinstalled I advise you to follow the video step by step so that you can install the mod correctly.
Hi

Its all working now, had do a complete reinstall like you said.

Thanks a bunch
^_^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

For this week I continued a little with the kitsune images, I also wanted to start coloring some new ones:

Maybe it doesn't feel like much but in this scene there are a total of 63 images, so I feel that if I advance a little >:3

I hope you like it ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

Jun 26, 2024
hi guys i bought the game in steam and i tried 5 times to install the mod but never works someone can help me i tried with the installer and winrar and no ones work :/ the game still in white and black

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Hi guys,

For this week I continued a little with the kitsune images, I also wanted to start coloring some new ones:

Maybe it doesn't feel like much but in this scene there are a total of 63 images, so I feel that if I advance a little >:3

Looking good Das (ノ≧ڡ≦)

• Red Heart
Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys,

OMG guys!! A color sex scene, quick make a wish!!!

Also, good work!!

• Red Heart

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
hi guys i bought the game in steam and i tried 5 times to install the mod but never works someone can help me i tried with the installer and winrar and no ones work :/ the game still in white and black
Hello,

For the Kagura/Steam version here is a video on how to install:

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-color-mod-v0-90-steam-daseson.153385/post-13287391

I advise you to reinstall the game from Steam and with the video do step by step what it tells you there, do not skip any steps so that you can install the mod correctly.

If you downloaded the mod from the main thread in this forum it is much easier since it would only be running the installer after putting it in the game folder (Where the .exe is to launch the game)

Reactions: HentaiReviews?

zhijie200226

Jun 13, 2022
Yes, it's great that Inusuku found a person he can trust and divide the work.

It is a very good thing for the project since this way they will be able to get all the content possible without spending so much time.

Moving on to another topic...

I will take advantage of this space to apologize since last weekend I did not share any progress, so as compensation I wanted to show you this:

For my part, I would love to color the new game, however I still have to finish the mods that I have in development and since these images will use this new manga style where they use the dot gradient, it would take me twice as long to paint each image compared to Fantasy.

I am not an artist, I'm just an ordinary girl and I know that I will never be able to reach the same level of an artist like Inusuku or the new Tatsuya, but I have a lot of fun doing this, I always like to compare the uncolored images vs the image colored by me and if some like it what I do I will be happy to share my work (I mention this because I have received some private messages with accusations...).

So... I hope you like it and as always, thank you for following this thread and encouraging me to continue with this hobby ♥

View attachment 3958865
Kana after colour look vivid and this outfit make her cute alot,Thank to your work and await u to done colour this ~ ( ^.^ ) But kagura dlc still haven release ( ´_`)

• Red Heart

SlyParkour

Jun 12, 2018
Daseson your coloring is insanely good! AI could never replace your beautiful work :giggle:

I really don't want to rush you and I know you're super busy and hardworking person, but I wanted to ask will there be another update before the end of the year?
It's totally fine if there isn't and the wait will be worth it, I'm more just curious than anything.

Anyway I wish you great success in your projects (and any other things you might be doing).
I very much look forward to seeing more progress or just hearing news about what you might be up to :D

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes