Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.90] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
its game with dlc or only dlc?
It's not the game at all, just the mod. You need to download the game first, then choose which version of the mod to download depending on whether you downloaded just the base game or the dlc as well. The DLC version of the mod includes everything needed for the dlc version of the game as well as the base game. You can find the actual game on the game's main thread.

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
It's not the game at all, just the mod. You need to download the game first, then choose which version of the mod to download depending on whether you downloaded just the base game or the dlc as well. The DLC version of the mod includes everything needed for the dlc version of the game as well as the base game. You can find the actual game on the game's main thread.
Thanks

f5kingcome

Jun 1, 2023
You have to "Barge in" while peeking in the bath (and she's masturbating). (ᵕ—ᴗ—)

Be aware that she needs to be "experienced" and whatnot to not kick you out, so be sure to keep her in good spirits and you'll eventually manage your way! ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧
Quick question, is that the sex while masturbating scene in the bathroom or its something else

xTyurru

Jul 21, 2024
How did u get this scene?
Its from the DLC, you can download the DLC from the link to the game in the OP links, the DLC is not available if you're playing though Steam or Kagura website, I only found this out today and I am over the moon, I've played the base game for 30hrs while waiting for the DLC!

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Its from the DLC, you can download the DLC from the link to the game in the OP links, the DLC is not available if you're playing though Steam or Kagura website, I only found this out today and I am over the moon, I've played the base game for 30hrs while waiting for the DLC!
Hello,

This scene is not from the DLC, it is from the FFFOX MOD and was made by Akapp,

To obtain it, the sister must masturbate while bathing and if you have high lust she will give you the option to "Barge in".

Reactions: BlueFireNick

xTyurru

Jul 21, 2024
Hello,

This scene is not from the DLC, it is from the FFFOX MOD and was made by Akapp,

To obtain it, the sister must masturbate while bathing and if you have high lust she will give you the option to "Barge in".
Thank you, I didn't know about that mod!

Rans1han

Aug 10, 2024
Hello, as I mentioned, you must do the video step by step so that the mod can serve you since if you simply use the installer it will not work.

You must decompress the .wolf files and then combine the extracted folders with the mod folders, if you do not decompress them the game will give you missing image errors.

Another option that I could give you would be to download the game from the main thread since it comes unzipped and in that case just using the installer would work.
Hello, thank you for your reply, sorry for replying so late

So how do I get the.wolf file? I only saw the installer download link in your link.

If I unzip the installer with an unzip software, it will be extracted directly into a folder instead of using the wolf file unzip tool

And I don't understand download ‘the game from the main thread’ What does that mean.

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Hello, thank you for your reply, sorry for replying so late

So how do I get the.wolf file? I only saw the installer download link in your link.

If I unzip the installer with an unzip software, it will be extracted directly into a folder instead of using the wolf file unzip tool

And I don't understand download ‘the game from the main thread’ What does that mean.
Hello,

If you extract the mod with winrar or 7zip it will leave you folders, the idea is that you have all the game in folders to be able to edit it and install the mods.

Here is a video that explains step by step how to install the mod in the Steam or Kagura version:

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-color-mod-v0-90-steam-daseson.153385/post-13287391

If you want to do it with this video, I suggest doing it step by step just like the video so that the mod is installed correctly.

The other option is to download the game from the main thread, the game there already comes unzipped and you would only use the installer, this is the link to the main thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-sister-monochrome-fantasy-v2-0-0-dlc-inusuku.104365/

Rans1han

Aug 10, 2024
Hello,

If you extract the mod with winrar or 7zip it will leave you folders, the idea is that you have all the game in folders to be able to edit it and install the mods.

Here is a video that explains step by step how to install the mod in the Steam or Kagura version:

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-color-mod-v0-90-steam-daseson.153385/post-13287391

If you want to do it with this video, I suggest doing it step by step just like the video so that the mod is installed correctly.

The other option is to download the game from the main thread, the game there already comes unzipped and you would only use the installer, this is the link to the main thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-sister-monochrome-fantasy-v2-0-0-dlc-inusuku.104365/
Oh, thanks, it works now, I misunderstood some parts of the video before, thank you for your patient answer
Have a nice day

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
So this happened, anyway to fix this?
Hello,

You downloaded the wrong version of the mod.

On the main page there are 2 links for the kagura/steam game or the game with the dlc, you must download the correct version of the mod for it to work well.

Reactions: HentaiSlaves

Lepopo

Oct 19, 2022
Hello,

You downloaded the wrong version of the mod.

On the main page there are 2 links for the kagura/steam game or the game with the dlc, you must download the correct version of the mod for it to work well.
I thought the game from this site is not the steam/kagura version lol, thanks for the help!

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
I know this has been said before, but the color mod is a blessing. Makes me wonder why the dev just doesn't hire a guy to do it.
Hello,

Inusuku really makes very beautiful color art, if Inusuku colored the game it would be much better than this mod, but unfortunately he has always said no when they suggest coloring this game since it would be a lot of work for little gain, on several occasions he has said that If I had wanted to make the game in color I would have done it from the beginning.

So we will never be able to see an official coloring for Inusuku's Imouto life games.

On the other hand, I don't think Inusuku would pay someone else to do something like that, since he is a great artist and is a bit closed when it comes to working with other people, I imagine he has had bad experiences.

• Sad
Reactions: AniSisUA
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes