Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

baka5100

Apr 19, 2022
First of all, thay you for the great mod. I would like some help to get past the stage where she gets caught stealing boxers. I have over 1000 in trust and interest, also mood is love. Another thing that bugs me is that after the update there are 4 new panties slots that I can't seem to find, I imagine they're the boxers we're supposed to find, though my game doesn't trigger the event past what I first described.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
First of all, thay you for the great mod. I would like some help to get past the stage where she gets caught stealing boxers. I have over 1000 in trust and interest, also mood is love. Another thing that bugs me is that after the update there are 4 new panties slots that I can't seem to find, I imagine they're the boxers we're supposed to find, though my game doesn't trigger the event past what I first described.
The boxers line is in stages, so it has to happen a couple times to see the full results, though there is only one random event that is then affected, being when you walk in on her masturbating to your doujinshi. Once you catch her in the act of stealing them, that's pretty much it for that event line, basically. The new underwear slots are for the other girls, findable during the onsen storyline.

Reactions: LucLore

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
seems obvious question but i should probably start new game with this mod right ?
While the sister's storyline has changed slightly, it is still mainly the same (mainly lore changes). However, Inusuku has added an extra branch in the guild storyline, as well as NG+ bonuses, so it's up to you which you would prefer.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi I'm enjoying your mod very much, can you add Sumata to this mod please
Possibly. The images wouldn't be too bad, it'd mainly be checking the code to make an extra instance where it not's inside. But that would definitely be after the DLC update, as Inusuku is for sure messing with said files currently, so I've got to wait for the changed files first.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
So, hillo everyone, haven't heard from me for a long time. If anyone was worried about my long silence, I apologize - I was drowned in games for a month and a half... :whistle:

So I didn't actually draw that much. However, it’s not that I have nothing to show.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And an archive with main images.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
So, hillo everyone, haven't heard from me for a long time. If anyone was worried about my long silence, I apologize - I was drowned in games for a month and a half... :whistle:

So I didn't actually draw that much. However, it’s not that I have nothing to show.

I missed your drawings.

I love the new Christmas clothes for the sister, now they look more detailed... very cute ♥

In the masturbation images, I feel that the head looks a little strange, maybe giving it a retouch will help.

Kitsune masturbation at night is great, it turned out great!!

"WakeUp Onii" is also very pretty, I liked it from the beginning and now that it has some extra details they seem better to me.

And the cowgirl one also feels like it could change its head a little.

These would be my most sincere opinions, I don't say this to put extra work on you, but because I appreciate your work and I would love to see you improve even more.

Thank you very much for your work Akapp ♥

1708105848327.png

Last edited:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I missed your drawings.

I love the new Christmas clothes for the sister, now they look more detailed... very cute ♥

In the masturbation images, I feel that the head looks a little strange, maybe giving it a retouch will help.

Kitsune masturbation at night is great, it turned out great!!

"WakeUp Onii" is also very pretty, I liked it from the beginning and now that it has some extra details they seem better to me.

And the cowgirl one also feels like it could change its head a little.

These would be my most sincere opinions, I don't say this to put extra work on you, but because I appreciate your work and I would love to see you improve even more.

Thank you very much for your work Akkapp ♥

View attachment 3360129
Glad to see you liked it)
And in fact, I’m even glad to see good criticism (even if it’s extra work, I expected it :whistle: ), so it’s okay, I’ll take into account what I can do better(y).

kole24

Sep 27, 2019

Is this a mod or is part of the FFFOX mod??

Reactions: angelplayer11

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I'm guessing the see-through clothing mod doesn't work with the colour mod?
As long as you have the hotfix installed, you can have up to three extra modular imagesets installed on top of the Kitsune and Color versions. It was part of the setup to make creating and adding mods both easier and modular.

Reactions: Ernatio D

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
As long as you have the hotfix installed, you can have up to three extra modular imagesets installed on top of the Kitsune and Color versions. It was part of the setup to make creating and adding mods both easier and modular.
Any plans for updates lately?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Can we have a v1.4.3 for the android, please?
This isn't for the android version. Unfortunately, the android version uses a different engine, so code can't be copy-pasted like between regular game versions. The android on the main thread is mostly up-to-date content-wise, afaik, it just has a few limitations when it comes to the translation.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes