Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Hey, you! Ever wanted the Brother to be a bit more relatable?

Then check out these edits in progress!

Literally my first project ever online, in anything, is the " Fat Brother " mod!

This mod is a slight tune to ONLY (for right now) H-Scenes involving the brother! This changes his usual muscular, toned fit, into a fat body type (usually just adding in a belly and erasing some muscular tone-lines)

Try this out! I am saying it here, I would love any type of feedback and I welcome all criticism! I want to see what I did wrong and try to improve on anything that I messed up on.

Humongous thanks to BlueFireNick, I would have never made this mod if the modular imageset was shown to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOW TO INSTALL:
  1. Download data.zip from the mega link.
  2. Extract the contents, and drop into the root files of Imouto -Fantasy- game. (If it doesn't ask you to overwrite some files, you did it wrong.)
  3. Enjoy!
KNOWN ISSUES:
Layering issues, I don't think those are resolvable due to how i simply edited images. If theres a fix, let me know.

Download Imageset:
It won't make sense story wise (Brother is an adventurer so its kinda natural for him to be fit) but fetish wise i wouldn't say no! Congrats on the release, looking forward to more!

Reactions: Padav22 and akapp

yeaimasinner

Jan 4, 2022
It won't make sense story wise (Brother is an adventurer so its kinda natural for him to be fit) but fetish wise i wouldn't say no! Congrats on the release, looking forward to more!
can you guess what didn't cross my mind until now? that goddamnit FUCK mod cancelled forever

• Haha
Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to everyone:giggle:.

In general, even if I don’t have enough time for all the poses, I made a better version of New Year’s pajamas (and not only). Although, daseson has already painted one of them (thank you, that’s nice :giggle: ), I think now it will generally look better. (By the way, I don’t know how good the idea of a gradient on the wings was:unsure:).

And separately, once again I’ll say thank you to Blue and daseson for their work, you’re great :giggle:

Nice job, buddy ;)(y) .
I arrived a little late,

But still great job Akapp I love the idea of new pajamas, I love the 2nd one :giggle:

Dec 5, 2019
How do i get the toilet sex scene?

I have 1000+ trust and 700+ interest, but every time I go in when she pees, all I get is the BJ scene. And every time I barge in when she's masturbating on the toilet, she kicks me out after she climax.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Sorry BlueFireNick, I did find another missing picture. I promise I will (try) to stop breaking your mod. :oops: :ROFLMAO:
Nah, finding all the bugs helps a lot! Too me a bit to figure it out...a bit too long, really, since I simply accidentally named the file wrong with a "01" instead of "1". Will be fixed with the next update. Thanks!
How do i get the toilet sex scene?

I have 1000+ trust and 700+ interest, but every time I go in when she pees, all I get is the BJ scene. And every time I barge in when she's masturbating on the toilet, she kicks me out after she climax.
Inusuku designed it to be a progressive series of events with the toilet scene. You'll need to be kicked out a few times before she gives in to letting you watch her masturbate openly.

Reactions: LucLore

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Idk if this question i have been asked already.... this mod adds Hscene right... does it affect imouto when you do the deed and did not use pill and will it End?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Idk if this question i have been asked already.... this mod adds Hscene right... does it affect imouto when you do the deed and did not use pill and will it End?
Currently, nothing affects pregnancy chance, so if the sister is not cured yet, she can still end up pregnant. The Autosave still works as intended, so if she ends up pregnant, the autosave will be before it happens.

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm missing something with this mod, but I cannot see how to do the rock paper scissors event at all. I've got 800 trust and 700 interest and there's no option I can see at all.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm missing something with this mod, but I cannot see how to do the rock paper scissors event at all. I've got 800 trust and 700 interest and there's no option I can see at all.
You do with by using purchased Pudding from the cheer up menu selection.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I kinda want to ask. What is the next big plan for the mod if I'm allowed to ask?
Short term, I plan to add in some items, a few new endings, and a special coded in portion people have been asking for. Long term, I plan to reverse the new DLC into the game to make it simultaneously compatible with both the base game and with the DLC, while finishing the extended walk sequence and a new spell type.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Optional:
Color Mod Compatibility Patch
Adds a patch to make the Color Mod fit the lore of the game. Requires the Color Mod installed.
1. Install the base FFFox mod using the instructions above.
2. Install the Color Mod.
3. Unzip the compatibility patch into the base folder. It should ask to overwrite a single file.
Where do I get said patch? As far as I can tell it isn't in the OP for this thread or the color mod, and isn't included in the main download for either of them either.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Where do I get said patch? As far as I can tell it isn't in the OP for this thread or the color mod, and isn't included in the main download for either of them either.
Forgot to remove that from the installation instructions. The compatibility patch is now no longer needed, as the mod can now just auto-detect if the color mod is installed.

Dreamsicle27

Feb 28, 2022
Hey, I downloaded this mod last week and installed the compatibility patch despite using 1.5 (probably even before I installed the color mod because I'm smart), and played through the game, got a bad end, and started over in new game+ and completed the great adventure before realizing my game was pretty messed up (sister didn't transform into kitsune and I couldn't interact with her anymore). I saw that you no longer need the compatibility patch or hotfix and I think I reinstalled things correctly (just copying over the 1.5 data folder and then installing the color mod), and noticed a better translation at the end of the great adventure and things that hadn't been working like the improved cowgirl were now working, but she still has gray hair instead of blonde. So now I'm wondering if I'm just missing something or if I still didn't install things correctly/my save is messed up. Thanks.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hey, I downloaded this mod last week and installed the compatibility patch despite using 1.5 (probably even before I installed the color mod because I'm smart), and played through the game, got a bad end, and started over in new game+ and completed the great adventure before realizing my game was pretty messed up (sister didn't transform into kitsune and I couldn't interact with her anymore). I saw that you no longer need the compatibility patch or hotfix and I think I reinstalled things correctly (just copying over the 1.5 data folder and then installing the color mod), and noticed a better translation at the end of the great adventure and things that hadn't been working like the improved cowgirl were now working, but she still has gray hair instead of blonde. So now I'm wondering if I'm just missing something or if I still didn't install things correctly/my save is messed up. Thanks.
Hello,

With the changes of the FFFOX MOD now the sister does not change color automatically at the end of the great adventure, what she does when the great adventure ends is learn to use magic and with this you can activate the hair change and the kitsune version:

1706801419115.png

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes