Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
Hey man, love your mod, it really expands more the experience of the original version and even lets others have the opportunity to create their own version of the sister, it's really great! I used the modular imageset to create a simple "Transparent Clothes" extension for some of the clothes the sister uses (I don't know lot about image editing so it just modifies the oppacity of some clothes) and while trying it seems that the rock, paper, scissors sequence images are not included, so it throws an error for the missing images. Do this sequence is needed in the mod's folder or it's supposed to grab it from the original FFFox files?

I mean, I putted them in the mod's folder and works, but I don't know if that was your original intention. I also am a bit curious about images FFF_s11_pose_01 to FFF_s11_pose_25, are you planning to used them in a future update?

Btw, I will leave the link here here if someone else wants to used it or actually modify the pajamas pictures to have different transparent levels.
So, if anyone if interested, I end up doing a few more changes and modified some images that I didn’t touch last time and changed the name to something a bit more descriptive or appropriate for the mod’s content, I leave the new download link . Once again, thanks to @BlueFireNick for making more easier to mod the content of the game!

Reactions: ThrowMeSway

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Yo, today I realized that the new year is close, and the finale of at least a couple of drawings is so far away:whistle:. But this is one reason to share, even if it is not enough(y).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-

Well, the plans for the DLC are a little discouraging o_O ... Although, I'm damn looking forward to it anyway.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Yo, today I realized that the new year is close, and the finale of at least a couple of drawings is so far away:whistle:. But this is one reason to share, even if it is not enough(y).

-

Well, the plans for the DLC are a little discouraging o_O ... Although, I'm damn looking forward to it anyway.
dont be discouraged, its never a bad thing to add more to the game especially when youre doing great work. keep it up

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

-

Beautiful work as always, I love the idea of new pajamas ♥

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

-

So awesome! As for the masturbation part, I reckon the pose and everything will be more than different enough to have both of them in the game, and as for the customes, one of them is rather close to something that I plan to add in (not as a costume, but as a something else). Maybe there's just a collection conscious for this game that everyone's tapping into. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: akapp

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
So here my "bug hunting" report (It is spoilling one possible end so avoid if you don't want to know).

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So here my "bug hunting" report (It is spoilling one possible end so avoid if you don't want to know).

Thanks. I managed to find the bugs. For some reason, those two didn't make it in my release prep folder.

I found a bug to where if you add the CommonEvent.dat to the main games files the entire mod would not work
Not too descriptive, so here's a few clarifications:
1. The base game needs to be at least version 1.4.x.
2. The CommonEvent.dat should overwrite the old one directly when unzipping the folder. The one located in 'backup' can be used to restore the game to the original version.

Reactions: LucLore

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
The mod author was kind (and sane) enough to put all necessary files in a clean file system structure. Basically you don't need to guess what goes where, just look at the name of the folders in the zip archive, copy that folder and go to the game's folder that has the same named folder and paste. Magic happens and then... job done. Go fap to the plot.

yeaimasinner

Jan 4, 2022
Hey, you! Ever wanted the Brother to be a bit more relatable?

Then check out these edits in progress!

Literally my first project ever online, in anything, is the " Fat Brother " mod!

This mod is a slight tune to ONLY (for right now) H-Scenes involving the brother! This changes his usual muscular, toned fit, into a fat body type (usually just adding in a belly and erasing some muscular tone-lines)

Try this out! I am saying it here, I would love any type of feedback and I welcome all criticism! I want to see what I did wrong and try to improve on anything that I messed up on.

Humongous thanks to BlueFireNick, I would have never made this mod if the modular imageset was shown to me.

HOW TO INSTALL:
  1. Download data.zip from the mega link.
  2. Extract the contents, and drop into the root files of Imouto -Fantasy- game. (If it doesn't ask you to overwrite some files, you did it wrong.)
  3. Enjoy!
KNOWN ISSUES:
Layering issues, I don't think those are resolvable due to how i simply edited images. If theres a fix, let me know.

Download Imageset:

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023

Literally my first project ever online, in anything, is the " Fat Brother " mod!

This mod is a slight tune to ONLY (for right now) H-Scenes involving the brother! This changes his usual muscular, toned fit, into a fat body type (usually just adding in a belly and erasing some muscular tone-lines)

Try this out! I am saying it here, I would love any type of feedback and I welcome all criticism! I want to see what I did wrong and try to improve on anything that I messed up on.

Humongous thanks to BlueFireNick, I would have never made this mod if the modular imageset was shown to me.

HOW TO INSTALL:
  2. Extract the contents, and drop into the root files of Imouto -Fantasy- game. (If it doesn't ask you to overwrite some files, you did it wrong.)
  3. Enjoy!
KNOWN ISSUES:
Layering issues, I don't think those are resolvable due to how i simply edited images. If theres a fix, let me know.

Download Imageset:
congratulation on your mods release, and have a nice continuation :)

Reactions: yeaimasinner

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022

HOW TO INSTALL:
  3. Enjoy!
KNOWN ISSUES:

Download Imageset:
Thanks for making a different way to play

Reactions: yeaimasinner

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022

HOW TO INSTALL:
  3. Enjoy!
KNOWN ISSUES:

Download Imageset:
It's nice seeing other people try to do their own version of the game, nice work man!

yeaimasinner

Jan 4, 2022
It's nice seeing other people try to do their own version of the game, nice work man!
thanks dude, really appreciate it!
really weird how there isn't more creative types doing edits of the game... i would love to see someone with actual creative talent make an edit of like a tanned version of the sister.

Reactions: akapp and BowTieGuy

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to everyone:giggle:.

In general, even if I don’t have enough time for all the poses, I made a better version of New Year’s pajamas (and not only). Although, daseson has already painted one of them (thank you, that’s nice :giggle: ), I think now it will generally look better. (By the way, I don’t know how good the idea of a gradient on the wings was:unsure:).

And separately, once again I’ll say thank you to Blue and daseson for their work, you’re great :giggle:

HOW TO INSTALL:
  3. Enjoy!
KNOWN ISSUES:

Download Imageset:
Nice job, buddy ;)(y) .

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes