Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Fghthij

Aug 31, 2023
The rotor and hand in missionary position isn't affected by candlelight settings.

Also came across this issue when eating out. I have the hotfix 6 installed.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
The rotor and hand in missionary position isn't affected by candlelight settings.

Also came across this issue when eating out. I have the hotfix 6 installed.
Alright, hotfix 7 now out. Couldn't make the filter too high in level less it overlay parts of certain cutins, so I lowered the level of all the many instances of the tools. Inusuku really used way too many 'if, then' trees in the early parts of the game's creation.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
how to add font and another language in pc ver.???
Adding font requires the use of WolfRPG Editor (there are a few different versions online, but you'll need at least ver 3.x.x or newer). Edit the game's config in the editor to add/change fonts. Then you'll need to manually change languages by rewriting each line of code, or using a batch-translator like translator++, while figuring out what not translate.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
So, I played a little. And as an option, I made another pose sprite during the “battle for the pudding”. (I found a good reference, lucky)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I encountered a bug already noted above (after "masturbating under the blanket")

I also learned that you can do cunnilingus even in a position from behind... Not a bug, but a feature! :sneaky:

And I just tried to draw all sorts of things.:whistle:

Also, when I went into monochrome, I found out that in monochrome, Imouto’s nipples stand up when she gets excited. Somehow I didn’t remember this:unsure:.

And the latest news is that Blue is too cool. I waited for the release of the mod update only a little less than the DLC;). And I'm damn pleased that I was able to play well (by the way, “show panties” as a separate sprite is awesome!:cool:).

Just thank you everyone for supporting my drawings. Especially Blue and Daseson-Sama, because seeing your art in game and in color is incredible:love:.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
So, I played a little. And as an option, I made another pose sprite during the “battle for the pudding”. (I found a good reference, lucky)

I encountered a bug already noted above (after "masturbating under the blanket")

I also learned that you can do cunnilingus even in a position from behind... Not a bug, but a feature! :sneaky:

Also, when I went into monochrome, I found out that in monochrome, Imouto’s nipples stand up when she gets excited. Somehow I didn’t remember this:unsure:.

And the latest news is that Blue is too cool. I waited for the release of the mod update only a little less than the DLC;). And I'm damn pleased that I was able to play well (by the way, “show panties” as a separate sprite is awesome!:cool:).

Just thank you everyone for supporting my drawings. Especially Blue and Daseson-Sama, because seeing your art in game and in color is incredible:love:.
1701476850401.png

Wow she is beautiful!!!!!!!!

neko-anime.gif

What a great job Akapp, your drawings improve a lot over time, it's just great.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Adding font requires the use of WolfRPG Editor (there are a few different versions online, but you'll need at least ver 3.x.x or newer). Edit the game's config in the editor to add/change fonts. Then you'll need to manually change languages by rewriting each line of code, or using a batch-translator like translator++, while figuring out what not translate.
thank you sir. i will try

ccortxX

Jul 9, 2022

Good lord the cowgirl one is doing something to me...

Here hoping the DLC can be reverse engineered succesfully when it releases

Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Maybe bugs?
A few missing items from the Color Mod download. Daseson plans to update with all of them soon, but you can fill in the gap by downloading the 'FFFox Modular Imageset' and pasting the contents of the 'your mod' folder into the 'Hair' folder, while choosing not to overwrite anything.

Acumalaka

Jul 16, 2022
View attachment 3116125

Overview:
Bringing the ~Fantasy~ into Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~
Adding several scenes, an entire extra Kitsune version of your sister, some QoL improvements, as well as translation improvements, this mod seeks to add a lot of content to the game without taking away or unbalancing the game. The mod is meant to be enjoyed as you play, not as post-game content only seen after finishing the game. With the addition of a modular imageset switch installed, the FFFox mod now supports extra imagesets mod being easily added on. Enjoy Inusuku's game in a whole new way!​

Updated: 7/14/23
Game/Creator: Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ [Inusuku]
Modder: BlueFireNick
Mod Version: 1.5.0
Game Version: 1.4.3
Language: English
Compatible Mods:
mello.second's Full Decensor Mod: Fully compatible; all new images from mod will be uncensored as well. Installation order doesn't matter.
daseson's Color Mod: Not all art is finished, but there should be no coding issues, etc. No patch needed. Just download and install both mods without worrying about the order or anything.
Modular Imagesets: Along with the FFFox Mod, I've uploaded simplify Modular Imagesets as well for anyone looking to create compatibile imagesets for the game without overwriting anything. Link can be found below. Let me know if you create any and want to share!

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

FFFox Modular Imageset

Credits:

Download: -
Temp Hotfix: View attachment 3132925

Modder Tool:
FFFox Modular Imageset: -

Sample Images:
View attachment 3116119 View attachment 2709266 View attachment 3116118 View attachment 2709264 View attachment 3116120 View attachment 2709265
View attachment 2738159 View attachment 3116121 View attachment 2756275
Sorry, I mean where do you get the 1.4.4 game version?????

pir

May 20, 2019
Idk if someone already have posted this issue, but there is a bug doing anal from behind when she is liying down, the vaginal scene play's instead, and well, her looks like after sex even before starting

Hannya

Apr 1, 2023
For some reason after I get to the World Tree, the game softlocks. Clicking on the sister causes her to flash and no menu ever appears. If I copy that save to the un-FFFOX version, it continues from that save just fine.

Not sure what you'd need to look at it, but it's Save 12.

EDIT: Ah. The hotfix fixed it.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Idk if someone already have posted this issue, but there is a bug doing anal from behind when she is liying down, the vaginal scene play's instead, and well, her looks like after sex even before starting
I can't seem to replicate this bug. Could you upload a screenshot to more clearly show the issues?

Reactions: pir

pir

May 20, 2019
I can't seem to replicate this bug. Could you upload a screenshot to more clearly show the issues?
Im pretty new to this of send images so sorry if i should label it with something, ok i think this is selft explanatory, but just randomly enter in a night scene, choose liying down position and you see the first error, or atleast i think it is an error compared with the other, the second just insert anal, and the game put in the pussy

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Im pretty new to this of send images so sorry if i should label it with something, ok i think this is selft explanatory, but just randomly enter in a night scene, choose liying down position and you see the first error, or atleast i think it is an error compared with the other, the second just insert anal, and the game put in the pussy
Can you send me the save in a zip?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes