Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Yes they will be added, but in a future update, the last update was to add the Kitsune images... it was delayed since Blue had to draw/modify and code everything for the update to go well.

I'm sorry if I misunderstand something but why is the patch 1.5.0 while the base game is 1.4.3
The version is independent of the game, the FFFOX MOD version is 1.5.0 while the game version is 1.4.3

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Found the untranslated line, so that'll be fixed in the next update.

As for the walk, my current plan is to wait for the DLC, as there are at least two sister cg's I want to edit and use for the walk to greatly improve it. Will definitely be using your awesome behind the guild scenes when I do though.

What I have found is another unimplemented feature of the game: specifically, asking the sister to masturbate for you from the harassment menu (the same menu as the 'flash your panties'/'get naked for me' menu). It literally even says 'not implemented' in the coding. :ROFLMAO: I was thinking of something along these lines if you wanted to try it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general... I quickly sketched out the idea I had for masturbation. More precisely, “an idea in 4 variations,” and I still have to wake up in the morning! o_O Anyway, here are 2 of them, How is it?:unsure:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
In general... I quickly sketched out the idea I had for masturbation. More precisely, “an idea in 4 variations,” and I still have to wake up in the morning! o_O Anyway, here are 2 of them, How is it?:unsure:
I'm very happy to see your drawings again :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
The first one, yes, and it will be part of a series of scenes. The others are part of the 'going for a walk' system I'm still building, though I don't plan to fully finish it until I can get my hands on a few cgs located in Inusuku's upcoming DLC. I'll probably end up quickly finishing the 'walk' system when the DLC comes out, before focusing on making the mod compatible with the DLC.
It's looking great as always! Love it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
error
when sister cumming

View attachment 3121728
View attachment 3122230
View attachment 3122236 Sister furry ears is out of place here
Alright, got both of those fixed in hotfix 4. For the first, another pic managed to disappear from the prep folder, so it's uploaded now. For the second, turns out, Inusuku used a special coding method for the hot springs standing picture to make the characters auto rotate and change position if certain variables were called. Learned a few new tricks and managed to code the ears and tail to match Inusuku's auto changes. WolfRPG has a lot more flexibility than one might think in terms of complex code, you just have to learn each part on one's own, since most of the nifty features aren't explained in the English Manual.

how do i unlock the Kitsune transformation?
New Game+ or finish the Great Adventure with your sister, which also gives you the lore behind it.

loomidoge

Jun 15, 2019
Can't tell if the link broke or if it's just me

also thanks for your hard work in the previous editions of the FFFox Mod (y)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Can't tell if the link broke or if it's just me

also thanks for your hard work in the previous editions of the FFFox Mod (y)
I've tried testing all the links, and they seem to still be working.

Encountered this error when cumming on body.

Thank you very much for your hard work on this wonderful mod as well as akapp for the beautiful artwork!
Hotfix 4 should have fixed that. Try downloading the hotfix again from the opening post and see if it still gives that message.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
image_2023-11-30_012359927.png
When you cum on her Pajamas this is happening this error there are some more then this one usually shows when you do it on her clothes, Hope you fix.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys came here bc someone told me that qith this mod you can cure steritily as a feature, it it right ? just wanted to know if it's true

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
hi guys came here bc someone told me that qith this mod you can cure steritily as a feature, it it right ? just wanted to know if it's true
It is not yet implemented back in. A bit of coding issues with the old version and Inusuku's newer versions of the game messed it up, and I've decided to add it back in a new way soon.

Reactions: kiava

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
It is not yet implemented back in. A bit of coding issues with the old version and Inusuku's newer versions of the game messed it up, and I've decided to add it back in a new way soon.
Do you think the best course of action is to wait for the last DLC to come out before starting to work on that features?
That way, your work will not be wipe-out if the coding is changed again on the DLC release.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Had this issue when interrupting the night time masturbation. I have the hotfix installed.
I...I found it...took me a while, with a lot of code comparing, but I found it...and I still don't even know why that got messed up. Unless variables loop after 9999 or something? o_O Anyway, it's fixed now in Hotfix 6 on the opening post.

Do you think the best course of action is to wait for the last DLC to come out before starting to work on that features?
That way, your work will not be wipe-out if the coding is changed again on the DLC release.
With the amount of code edits I've done, adding the mod to the DLC would take forever, so instead I'm adding the DLC to the mod. I plan to reverse code the DLC into the game. The main coding issue was in how Inusuku did the animations at night, which he reworked in the more recent updates. Adding in the DLC should work much smoother than the other way around...hopefully. :whistle:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
The Modular Imageset for modders has been updated, and the patch for the Color Mod has been removed. As of the latest hotfix, the compatibility patch will no longer be needed with the Color Mod. I've managed to discovered file detection in the engine, so now the game will auto detect if you have the color mod or a custom Imageset installed without the need of additional files. On top of this, the Modular Imageset now no longer requires coding of any kind to create a custom imageset for your sister. Instructions for it are included with the download.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes