Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Máster a question: do you think the mod can be converted to RPGMV so that it can be played on android? Since a few days ago I tried Mr. Daseson's color mod on Android and it worked perfectly
The mod would need to be rebuilt entirely into the new engine in order to be converted, so I don't plan to do so, though if anyone would want to do so themselves, have away. The upcoming Kitsune release can at least be ported over as a image-only port quite easily enough, though.

• Sad
Reactions: JugadorDeBlizzard
Jan 15, 2021
The mod would need to be rebuilt entirely into the new engine in order to be converted, so I don't plan to do so, though if anyone would want to do so themselves, have away. The upcoming Kitsune release can at least be ported over as a image-only port quite easily enough, though.
Thanks for clearing up my doubt, I'll be looking forward to your next release. ❤

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
a master query is it possible to add sounds during H scenes? it's just a doubt
It is possible, and even to add custom tracks/sounds as well. Personally, I don't have any experience mixing in sounds and music to games, so I'm not sure if I could get something that would sound right, especially as I often turn down/turn off the music for h-games in the first place for sounding...'wrong'. I know enough to know when it's bad, but not even to know how to make it good, basically. Currently, Inusuku has basic sounds and 'nighttime' music to make the nightcrawling feel more realistic, so while adding to it would be nice, I wouldn't want to destroy the vibe Inusuku has set up in the game. If you have any recommendations, feel free to let me know.

Jan 15, 2021
It is possible, and even to add custom tracks/sounds as well. Personally, I don't have any experience mixing in sounds and music to games, so I'm not sure if I could get something that would sound right, especially as I often turn down/turn off the music for h-games in the first place for sounding...'wrong'. I know enough to know when it's bad, but not even to know how to make it good, basically. Currently, Inusuku has basic sounds and 'nighttime' music to make the nightcrawling feel more realistic, so while adding to it would be nice, I wouldn't want to destroy the vibe Inusuku has set up in the game. If you have any recommendations, feel free to let me know.
For my part, I would like you to be able to add a couple of sounds during the H scenes, such as the sounds that come out when inserting and removing the "protagonist's tool" if it is "soft" it is little noticeable, if it is more "deeper" the sounds of sex are They sound a little more striking and when "CUM" giving the player a little immersion without having to change the essence of the game but as I say it is a small suggestion of mine in which it could turn out well. ❤

Last edited:

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
For my part, I would like to add an immersive touch during the H scenes, such as the sounds that come out when inserting and removing the "protagonist's tool" if it is "soft" it is little noticeable, if it is more "deeper" the sounds of sex are They sound a little more striking and when "running" giving the player a little immersion without having to change the essence of the game but as I say it is a small suggestion of mine in which it could turn out well. ❤
Curious if someone gonna make this.

bankaibankai

Nov 23, 2023
Hi BlueFireNick, is there any chance you could provide further clarification on the installation process. I'm having quite the trouble trying to get the mod to work.

Thank you!

bankaibankai

Nov 23, 2023
Hello, after installing mod, my Japanese version has changed to an English version. Although I can continue playing, do you have any ideas for creating a Japanese version of mod?

How'd you get the mod to work? It's my first time and unsure

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi BlueFireNick, is there any chance you could provide further clarification on the installation process. I'm having quite the trouble trying to get the mod to work.

Thank you!
You'll need the .wolf files unpacked first (open the 'Data' folder in the base game; if there are only folders and no .wolf files, it is unpacked).
Then, download the file from the opening post links. Move the downloaded folder to the game's folder (so in the same folder as "Imouto Fantasy.exe").
Unzip the downloaded zip file into that folder from there. It should ask you to overwrite 3 files if you extracted it correctly.
Once extracted, the mod is installed. Start the game and enjoy. If the game doesn't start, you may have a corrupted download of either the mod or base game.

bankaibankai

Nov 23, 2023
You'll need the .wolf files unpacked first (open the 'Data' folder in the base game; if there are only folders and no .wolf files, it is unpacked).
Then, download the file from the opening post links. Move the downloaded folder to the game's folder (so in the same folder as "Imouto Fantasy.exe").
Unzip the downloaded zip file into that folder from there. It should ask you to overwrite 3 files if you extracted it correctly.
Once extracted, the mod is installed. Start the game and enjoy. If the game doesn't start, you may have a corrupted download of either the mod or base game.
1700787338673.png Is that what you mean with the .wolf files? Should it look like that or is it meant to be something different?

1700787419351.png Also, is this where you unzip the mod pack? If it is, I haven't got a prompt for an override of three files.

i really appreciate your assistance.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 3113306 Is that what you mean with the .wolf files? Should it look like that or is it meant to be something different?

View attachment 3113308 Also, is this where you unzip the mod pack? If it is, I haven't got a prompt for an override of three files.

i really appreciate your assistance.
The wolf files are compressed folders, sort of like complicated zip folders. You can either look up the Wolf Decrypter to unpack those files, or just download Shadesishere's translation which comes unpack. Inside that FFFox Mod Folder, there whould be a folder labeled 'Data', 'backup', and 'FFFox Mod.txt'. Once you've downloaded the other file or unpacked the wolf files, move the two folders and txt file to the base game folder, combining the two Data folders, which should get you your overwrite warning.

Reactions: JugadorDeBlizzard

bankaibankai

Nov 23, 2023
The wolf files are compressed folders, sort of like complicated zip folders. You can either look up the Wolf Decrypter to unpack those files, or just download Shadesishere's translation which comes unpack. Inside that FFFox Mod Folder, there whould be a folder labeled 'Data', 'backup', and 'FFFox Mod.txt'. Once you've downloaded the other file or unpacked the wolf files, move the two folders and txt file to the base game folder, combining the two Data folders, which should get you your overwrite warning.

Got it working, thank you heaps.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Major Mod Update

With this major update, I present...Kitsune Imouto! It comes with an entire imageset of Kitsune sister, unlocked by finishing the Great Adventure or starting a New Game+, as well as an entire transformation sequence for changing her appearance. This introduces an entire lore based around her new appearance as well. More minor additions include a light level filter during night scenes (quite a nice QoL), a bit of sound effects for thrusting deeply, new poses and cutins added in for the rock, paper, scissors minigame, as well as for when asking her to undress or flash her panties.

Download now from the opening post!

Entire Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
I don't know if I installed the color mod wrong but the kitsune imouto is in black and white with light blue eyes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I don't know if I installed the color mod wrong but the kitsune imouto is in black and white with light blue eyes
Sadly, this update makes the color mod and FFFOX incompatible at the moment since how they combine black and white kitsune images with color ones, this type of thing happens.

I advise installing the FFFOX MOD on a black and white copy of the game so you can enjoy the update.

By the way BlueFireNick , I love your signature ♥

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes