Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Apparently, the DLC won't be released this year. The author is making very slow progress and is only halfway done with two months left, so it's very unlikely that it will be finished and will presumably jump to the first quarter of next year. :unsure:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
What's the condition to see the scene Abstinence play for cowgirl position?
Trigger the cowgirl scene while attempting a week of abstinence. It's one of the policies you can choose during the end of the week family meeting.

ju878

Oct 30, 2023
Trigger the cowgirl scene while attempting a week of abstinence. It's one of the policies you can choose during the end of the week family meeting.
choose abstinence policies and Trigger the cowgirl scene but I couldn't get it It's different from the normal scenes
what's different between normal scene and scene with a mode
I've tried making the scene happen at the end of the week and in the middle of the week, but I couldn't see any difference
any other conditions? It was always over 100 lust and sleep

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
choose abstinence policies and Trigger the cowgirl scene but I couldn't get it It's different from the normal scenes
what's different between normal scene and scene with a mode
I've tried making the scene happen at the end of the week and in the middle of the week, but I couldn't see any difference
any other conditions? It was always over 100 lust and sleep
Hmm...it also requires 300+ interest. Otherwise, you'll want to check your version of the mod. It was added in in version 1.4.6. You can see your version from the title screen when opening the game. The abstinence play will be evident when you're given the choice on whether to let your sister continue or not, unlike the normal scene.

Yy038

Nov 1, 2023
I tried follow the instruction but the game have the problem like showing some codes and the cg/pictures/animation cannot be trigger. This happen when I overwrite the basic date files.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I tried follow the instruction but the game have the problem like showing some codes and the cg/pictures/animation cannot be trigger. This happen when I overwrite the basic date files.
You'll want to make sure your base game is at least version 1.4.x, and that you've dropped the Kitsune, Akapp, and Fffox folders into the Data folder. If you get a screenshot, I should be able to help more.

Aug 7, 2023
And here's the progress preview for this week:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a good job, I was looking at the forums and saw that you started this kitsune work out of a desire of your own, it's really something to admire.

One question and sorry if it has already been answered, but these images will also be colored, right?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
What a good job, I was looking at the forums and saw that you started this kitsune work out of a desire of your own, it's really something to admire.

One question and sorry if it has already been answered, but these images will also be colored, right?
Thank you. daseson has stated that she plans to color them as well, and even has posted a mock-up of one of the images on her mod page. While my mod doesn't add color directly, I keep a compatibility patch up that adds daseson's color mod to the game with lore accurate hair.

Reactions: Daseson

gelaite

Aug 24, 2023
Hello, after installing mod, my Japanese version has changed to an English version. Although I can continue playing, do you have any ideas for creating a Japanese version of mod?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hello, after installing mod, my Japanese version has changed to an English version. Although I can continue playing, do you have any ideas for creating a Japanese version of mod?
The language is part of the same code that the mod changes, so installing the mod actually makes it English. It is possible to make a Japanese version, it would just take some time to code it all in. I might do it later after my main updates if there is enough interest in a Japanese version of the mod, so if anyone else is interested, let me know!

Reactions: gelaite

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
The language is part of the same code that the mod changes, so installing the mod actually makes it English. It is possible to make a Japanese version, it would just take some time to code it all in. I might do it later after my main updates if there is enough interest in a Japanese version of the mod, so if anyone else is interested, let me know!
English is great too. It's a universal language. When's the next update? :unsure:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
English is great too. It's a universal language. When's the next update? :unsure:
About three weeks out as an estimate. Still have about 8-10 days of making the images, plus the time to code and test. Of course, our client at work is wanting their project done by end of month, so that time estimate depends on if I can avoid too much overtime. :cautious:

Jan 15, 2021
About three weeks out as an estimate. Still have about 8-10 days of making the images, plus the time to code and test. Of course, our client at work is wanting their project done by end of month, so that time estimate depends on if I can avoid too much overtime. :cautious:
Máster a question: do you think the mod can be converted to RPGMV so that it can be played on android? Since a few days ago I tried Mr. Daseson's color mod on Android and it worked perfectly

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes