Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I was drawing here the other day and finally got to the second walking pose. Well, it's a bit unfinished, but overall I like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also tried to play with the previously posted pose (eventually I plan to get rid of the giant shadow above Imouto).
And other
I love your images,

I would only have one observation, which is in the 2nd SPOILER, I would like you to modify the panties since they have a somewhat unreal position, maybe making them like this would make them look much better:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

Markuno

May 28, 2023
I was drawing here the other day and finally got to the second walking pose. Well, it's a bit unfinished, but overall I like it.
I also tried to play with the previously posted pose (eventually I plan to get rid of the giant shadow above Imouto).
And other
My prayers have been heard, thank you Akapp and very good work

Asses are life, asses are love

• Red Heart

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Well, I'm almost done with the first drawing. I just need to redraw the cape. Then I’ll add shadows to all the images “from behind” and I can say it’s done. I'll go straighten Imouto's panties in the "front" shot :whistle:

I already love how a kitsune looks!:love: Spoilers really make you want to wait for the kitsune update!!!o_O

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I'm done for today. Perhaps I should have left some things as images on a transparent background... If they are needed, I will do it. I worked with the panties quite a bit (although now they don’t hold onto the air), if it’s still not very good, then I’ll redo it. In general, I made a complete pack of images from my “crate_bg” and “crate_bg2” folders. I will be glad to hear any corrections or opinions.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I'm done for today. Perhaps I should have left some things as images on a transparent background... If they are needed, I will do it. I worked with the panties quite a bit (although now they don’t hold onto the air), if it’s still not very good, then I’ll redo it. In general, I made a complete pack of images from my “crate_bg” and “crate_bg2” folders. I will be glad to hear any corrections or opinions.
It definitely looks much better with the correction in the panties.

Great job as always Akapp ♥

• Red Heart

Mizusu_chan

Oct 15, 2023
Keeping rushing in on her as she is masturbating on the toilet until you're given the choice. Requires over 250 trust, 275 interest and at least 5 sex experience.
Thank you so much, one question again how to do 69 position? And rub her front while bath , i dont understand when " if frustated " i dont see any status like that .

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thank you so much, one question again how to do 69 position? And rub her front while bath , i dont understand when " if frustated " i dont see any status like that .
Frustrated is a hidden value, and mainly caused by certain actions, such as the aphrodisiac drink or telling her you'll continue in the bedroom during the toilet sequence. After unlocking 69 (in the faq on the main game's page), just fap while the sister is facing you at night (positions 1, 2, and 6, I think?).

For the bath, bathe together, jump in the tub, and when she goes to wash her body, do it for her with >200 trust. The further you go, the more interest and experience she'll need.

Mizusu_chan

Oct 15, 2023
Frustrated is a hidden value, and mainly caused by certain actions, such as the aphrodisiac drink or telling her you'll continue in the bedroom during the toilet sequence. After unlocking 69 (in the faq on the main game's page), just fap while the sister is facing you at night (positions 1, 2, and 6, I think?).

For the bath, bathe together, jump in the tub, and when she goes to wash her body, do it for her with >200 trust. The further you go, the more interest and experience she'll need.
Dude thankyou so much for helping me , now i got stuck because anomalies, how to clear that anomalies? I didnt even see any quest to cleat that

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I had a slightly strong feeling of expectation of at least something... In this impulse, it occurred to me to make a diagram/map of the conjecture of the “walk”. At least in my opinion, so it's not scary if it doesn't coincide with Blue's thoughts or something like that.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
I had a slightly strong feeling of expectation of at least something... In this impulse, it occurred to me to make a diagram/map of the conjecture of the “walk”. At least in my opinion, so it's not scary if it doesn't coincide with Blue's thoughts or something like that.
thats gonna take a ton of work, wish you the best

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I think the chibi images of the sister walking are so cute ♥.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes