Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Markuno

May 28, 2023
I tried some ideas... and finally decided to try fixing "crate_bg". It was already good, but I definitely like it better this way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am a man who loves butts,

So I wanted to make a request to you, is it possible to draw it in this same scene but upside down?

In doggy style

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I am a man who loves butts,

So I wanted to make a request to you, is it possible to draw it in this same scene but upside down?

In doggy style
So... the second scene is from behind the tree (the picture was a few pages earlier):unsure::rolleyes:
However, if I come up with a good view, I might try something else. Everyone loves butts)))

Markuno

May 28, 2023
So... the second scene is from behind the tree (the picture was a few pages earlier):unsure::rolleyes:
However, if I come up with a good view, I might try something else. Everyone loves butts)))
Understand.

Okay, actually the one you show is perfect, I imagine it will be depending on the route of the walk you choose.

If I'm not wrong, even Daseson colored it

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Understand.

Okay, actually the one you show is perfect, I imagine it will be depending on the route of the walk you choose.

If I'm not wrong, even Daseson colored it
Yep, I love Daseson coloring)

I'm not sure about the specific pose suggested, but! There will be a shot from the kitchen in the DLC (it was on Inusuku's blog)!!!
So there will definitely be a butt;).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Markuno and Daseson

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
DLC can't come soon enough.
On side note I like your new avatar.
Agree. Although... :unsure: before the announcement, the DLC was 1.4 and the difference in release time between them is relatively small (assuming that the DLC will be released at the end of the year), and a lot of content is being added.

Thanks for noticing:)

• Hey there
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So I had ideas for these poses from behind. How is it? There are more references, but I haven’t touched them yet
They look really nice, but I think only 2 would fit, as the rest of Inusuku's work is all done from the first-person point of view.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
They look really nice, but I think only 2 would fit, as the rest of Inusuku's work is all done from the first-person point of view.
I agree with it. However, I was interested in a variation of this approach using the example of
, where “in addition to” the first-person view, a similar one is shown from the side. Using the example of this particular art, several more interesting possibilities for drawings appear.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
So I had ideas for these poses from behind. How is it? There are more references, but I haven’t touched them yet
I also think that option 2 would be the one that best fits the game.

Inusuku always tries to work the H scenes in first person, I think that in no image does he show his brother's full body.

Even in the example that shows sex in the river with the change of perspective, it is also done in first person.

So my vote is also for option 2.

On the other hand, I love this dynamic of seeing sketches ♥

c6c0f3c1589511d98f1734f9bfb097a0.gif

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Alright, wanted to give a small notice on how things are going with the mod. I haven't touched the coding aspect too much, but I have been working on another part of it, and there are some secret previews below. That part is still particularly far out, but...
Still have a lot to do, but I thought it would be nice to share a few with you all during the wait.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Alright, wanted to give a small notice on how things are going with the mod. I haven't touched the coding aspect too much, but I have been working on another part of it, and there are some secret previews below. That part is still particularly far out, but...
Still have a lot to do, but I thought it would be nice to share a few with you all during the wait.
Waiting for your update

Reactions: akapp

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Waiting with great expectations for the update :D

Good job.

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023

I suppose that it would be like the blond colour hair when the sister is healed, you will need to modifies every single pictures to make them change the sister appearance after the specific quest triggers have been activated. I can’t emphasise the amount of work it is and even more if you want to make that compatible with the colour hair change.

You are really a mad man. (in the good way ^^)

Aug 7, 2023
I suppose that it would be like the blond colour hair when the sister is healed, you will need to modifies every single pictures to make them change the sister appearance after the specific quest triggers have been activated. I can’t emphasise the amount of work it is and even more if you want to make that compatible with the colour hair change.

I completely agree with you, the modders of this game are crazy (in a good way).

Look at everything they have given us and continue to give us more, they even work as a team, this is truly admirable.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

It would have been...if not for a neat trick I managed to pull with the coding. Now I can set it up to call for the same image in different folders depending on which version of the image is needed. As such, I got to cheat with one line of code per image...per time the image appears in the code, but still. I got quite the inner satisfaction of managing to pull it off, sort of like abusing an absurd combo in a game you found on your own. Once the Kistune Update is out, there will be full support for additional image sets to be added with just a few lines of code per image set. So if someone were to want to add in a different version of the sister, say pregnant or bobcut or whatever, 99.9% of the coding is already done. All that would be left would be finding someone to make that version.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes