Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Got it, so the only file I need overwrite is CommonEvent and SampleMapA, while the akapp and Fox Pics folder just need to be dropped at the data folder.

Btw is the partial uncensor still valid on this ver?
Fully. My mod doesn't replace any of the images, so you'll have to install the uncensor patch from mello.second separately (the uncensor patch is actually complete, with the link to it on the opening post). All of the images that my mod adds are also already uncensored.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Fully. My mod doesn't replace any of the images, so you'll have to install the uncensor patch from mello.second separately (the uncensor patch is actually complete, with the link to it on the opening post). All of the images that my mod adds are also already uncensored.

Is there an update in progress? I want to see those images of the god akapp in the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Based on your previous posts here and in other forums, I know you already know this and live by it, but definitely focus on IRL at the moment, even if it puts this on a back burner. Real life struggles and changes get to trump all else. Good luck!
It's not too overbearing, but I am having to learn a whole new skillset for my new position, as it was sort of a diagonalish move. That, plus the top bosses won't stop coming in micro-manage, when it's specifically their job to macro-manage. However, it does feel quite good when a day goes off well, so I know the job won't be so bad once I'm fully settled in.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
It's not too overbearing, but I am having to learn a whole new skillset for my new position, as it was sort of a diagonalish move. That, plus the top bosses won't stop coming in micro-manage, when it's specifically their job to macro-manage. However, it does feel quite good when a day goes off well, so I know the job won't be so bad once I'm fully settled in.
damn you got the intern treatment where the boss just dog pile their work onto you because they know you won't retaliate or they're just looking down on you. better not let that simmer for too long, trust your gut feeling when things get overbearing

on another note,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Well, it’s not that I drew something new, but I corrected one of the previous drawings + added variations. It seems like her face is fine now :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: .
I love it!!!!!

I must admit that when I saw the spoiler image I thought "he has very big eyes" but when I downloaded the package I saw why hehe...

I really liked them, I can't wait for Blue to add them.

Punctuation:

1046225.512.png

Thank you for your beautiful drawings ♥

Last edited:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Okay, the "no hands" version looks ok (yes, they were literally drafts).
I tried some ideas... and finally decided to try fixing "crate_bg". It was already good, but I definitely like it better this way.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I tried some ideas... and finally decided to try fixing "crate_bg". It was already good, but I definitely like it better this way.
I love it!!!.

Yes, version 2 definitely looks much better

I am your fan ♥♥♥ I love your drawings.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: akapp
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes