Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kirinotsuke

Aug 20, 2022
Waiting with great expectations for the update
Alright, wanted to give a small notice on how things are going with the mod. I haven't touched the coding aspect too much, but I have been working on another part of it, and there are some secret previews below. That part is still particularly far out, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still have a lot to do, but I thought it would be nice to share a few with you all during the wait.

Rorschach2001

Sep 24, 2022
Hi, I'm new and I've been playing the game for a while now, one question, is there any news about the mini-game, which is being developed?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi, I'm new and I've been playing the game for a while now, one question, is there any news about the mini-game, which is being developed?
The pudding mini-game is already implemented, though it will soon have a few nice visual touch-ups thanks to akapp. The walk scenario is still in progress.

Reactions: LucLore

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I have a question, how will the color kitsune version be handled? Will it be necessary to download more patches? or will you update the current patch?
The compatibility patch will be updated with each version of the mod, which is a small additional download to add the color mod to it. I'm keeping the numbering of each update the same with the compatibility patch so that everyone knows which patch goes with which version of the mod.

Aug 7, 2023
The compatibility patch will be updated with each version of the mod, which is a small additional download to add the color mod to it. I'm keeping the numbering of each update the same with the compatibility patch so that everyone knows which patch goes with which version of the mod.
Good,

Now that I have the opportunity, I wanted to thank you and Daseson for all the work you do, they gave a lot of life to this game.

Keep up the good work !!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi BlueFireNick, one question, can you add your mod into the apk "RPG Maker MV" game?
The entire game would need recoding to do so. I've ended up changing several spots of coding throughout the game, and don't have an exact list of each spot to transpose it over. So unfortunately, unless someone else decides to do all that legwork of reporting an already ported game, FFFox mod will not be going to the android version. However, the Kitsune imageset should be much more manageable of a port later on when it releases, allowing at least a part of the mod to transfer.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
The entire game would need recoding to do so. I've ended up changing several spots of coding throughout the game, and don't have an exact list of each spot to transpose it over. So unfortunately, unless someone else decides to do all that legwork of reporting an already ported game, FFFox mod will not be going to the android version. However, the Kitsune imageset should be much more manageable of a port later on when it releases, allowing at least a part of the mod to transfer.
Ok, thx

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
By the way, I wanted to ask if pudding could be one of the gifts from Imouto?:unsure:

AHHHHH! Kitsune Imouto is too cute!!!:eek:
Sounds reasonable, maybe like in one of her gift sets. I still find the fact that she'll personally give you two different 'night time' gift sets quite funny, though.

• Haha
Reactions: Arsvaarg and akapp

Rorschach2001

Sep 24, 2022
Hello someone give me a guide for the pudding event, the rock, paper, scissors? I don't know, I'm already on day 111, I already checked the store and there is nothing about the pudding or something.

1696899895956.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hello someone give me a guide for the pudding event, the rock, paper, scissors? I don't know, I'm already on day 111, I already checked the store and there is nothing about the pudding or something.

View attachment 2994007
You do not have the latest version of the mod installed for sure, as the later versions adjust the Trust, Interest, and State values to help prevent overlap. Please reinstall the mod using the latest version.

Rorschach2001

Sep 24, 2022
Seguramente no tienes instalada la última versión del mod, ya que las versiones posteriores ajustan los valores de Confianza, Interés y Estado para ayudar a evitar la superposición. Vuelva a instalar el mod con la última versión.
[/CITA]

Hi, I installed it and yes that was the problem, thanks for helping me.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueFireNick

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I was drawing here the other day and finally got to the second walking pose. Well, it's a bit unfinished, but overall I like it.
I also tried to play with the previously posted pose (eventually I plan to get rid of the giant shadow above Imouto).
And other

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes