Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Markuno

May 28, 2023
I'm done for today. Perhaps I should have left some things as images on a transparent background... If they are needed, I will do it. I worked with the panties quite a bit (although now they don’t hold onto the air), if it’s still not very good, then I’ll redo it. In general, I made a complete pack of images from my “crate_bg” and “crate_bg2” folders. I will be glad to hear any corrections or opinions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Friend you are the best good job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Dude thankyou so much for helping me , now i got stuck because anomalies, how to clear that anomalies? I didnt even see any quest to cleat that
The anomaly needs tackled by choosing the last option at the guild during the day (will say something like x days left). Takes a lot of training, but all you need is more % of health left in fight to win, not numbers or defeat.

I had a slightly strong feeling of expectation of at least something... In this impulse, it occurred to me to make a diagram/map of the conjecture of the “walk”. At least in my opinion, so it's not scary if it doesn't coincide with Blue's thoughts or something like that.
It almost feels like a board game like that. :ROFLMAO: Though the flow is pretty much how the walk will go.

When will the mod be updated? It's been a long time since the last update.
:unsure:
Damn!! I want this update to come out
The next update will be 1.5 - the Kitsune Update. The picture progress is going well with the Kitsune images. At my current rate, all of the images should be done in around a month from now, with maybe another week to last minute tweaks to finish up the next update, so five to six weeks out is the current plan.

Jan 20, 2021
Question will there be interactions on the ears or nah...

like you can bite them or something... man if only hugging the tail would be nice too

I also wanted to ask if you add bite the nape to make it hotter, but I remembered it's cats who does that when mating.

will there also be a head pat cut-in now and her ears go down when patted.

either way thank you for your hard work Nick, looking forward to the update.

• Wow
Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

like you can bite them or something... man if only hugging the tail would be nice too

I also wanted to ask if you add bite the nape to make it hotter, but I remembered it's cats who does that when mating.

It would be so cute to hug his tail or caress his ears ♥♥

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and DeadEnd72

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

I do plan to add at least a few interactions and such with the tail and ears, though it won't be in the next update, with the focus being more on getting all of the images edited. There will be fluffy times!

Rorschach2001

Sep 24, 2022
I finished it. Hands in places of different sizes due to different references ... But overall I'm satisfied.
The idea for Fallout Brother came just yesterday, I left it because it is both funny and can be used.
Hello, a question, is there any news on this, if it is already, or will it be in the next update?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Are you have attend to make Sub character's interactable H-Scene after this ? Or at least, does it possoble ?
It would be possible. The main hiccup would be drawing each character and their clothing in said positions. Then would come a lot of heavy coding. I've managed to make my editing skills work for the kitsune imageset, but I'm definitely not good enough to draw them. On top of this, Inusuku is planning to add a lot of side character stuff in the DLC, so one would need to wait until then to see just what all is added first, in case Inusuku decides to do it themselves.

Aug 7, 2023
Yes, the mod is still being updated. Also plan to update with the DLC and English releases as well, later on.
I love the work you are doing with the kitsune images, I can't wait to see it completed.

Although you will wait until the dlc comes out to release this work, right? Because if you free him before, half would be left with kitsune and the other half without kitsune.

Reactions: zackaacloude

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I love the work you are doing with the kitsune images, I can't wait to see it completed.

Although you will wait until the dlc comes out to release this work, right? Because if you free him before, half would be left with kitsune and the other half without kitsune.
I'm not sure if I'm understanding your inquiry. I plan to have the kitsune update done before the DLC comes out (barring emergencies or a sudden speedup by Inusuku). The mod will not be compatible either way with the DLC because of how WolfRPG games work, but once the DLC comes out, I plan to do reverse coding to work the DLC elements into the mod, which will make the mod compatible with the DLC release. Though I plan to focus on drawing the Kitsune version of all the new images first when it comes out, letting Inusuku release his first few 'patches' that come with each update, as well as allowing Shadesishere to translate, which allows for a smoother coding shift afterward.

Aug 7, 2023
I'm not sure if I'm understanding your inquiry. I plan to have the kitsune update done before the DLC comes out (barring emergencies or a sudden speedup by Inusuku). The mod will not be compatible either way with the DLC because of how WolfRPG games work, but once the DLC comes out, I plan to do reverse coding to work the DLC elements into the mod, which will make the mod compatible with the DLC release. Though I plan to focus on drawing the Kitsune version of all the new images first when it comes out, letting Inusuku release his first few 'patches' that come with each update, as well as allowing Shadesishere to translate, which allows for a smoother coding shift afterward.
You're right, I didn't really understand how it works, thanks for the explanation.

I love your and Daseson's work on this game, I look forward to the updates of the 2 mods

(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes