Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Damn son, your art is getting better and better with every single image you post.
Have some reference pictures to help you with and maybe you will find ( ) that would match with sister's dress.
Good luck my man!

• Red Heart
Reactions: pandolaz and akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I'll try and see what happens (y)

Well, at the moment I'm halfway done with the tree scene (without the tree itself yet, but that's not really important). Your opinion? So far I really like it:love:. Although I still find it difficult to drape, it seems to work well this time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello Akapp,

I wanted to give a suggestion, I think that for this scene it would also be good to add the ribbon on sister's waist

For example:

Reactions: pandolaz and akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I think I should lift the cape a little :unsure: , thanks)

While I sat and suffered with the frills on the dress and in general worked on the drawings of the walk, I was slowly working on another idea, (I don’t know how necessary, but it seemed interesting to me) to make outcrop cutins into a Rock, Paper, Scissors minigame. So far, these can only be called sketches (except for a couple of cutins, some can be called completed), but this is more of a representation of the idea.
Absolutely love the idea of adding to the mini-game like that. Still busy with work at the moment (and probably for a few more weeks), but can't wait to get to add these stuff in. Awesome work, akapp!

Markuno

May 28, 2023
I'll try and see what happens (y)

Well, at the moment I'm halfway done with the tree scene (without the tree itself yet, but that's not really important). Your opinion? So far I really like it:love:. Although I still find it difficult to drape, it seems to work well this time.
I think I should lift the cape a little :unsure: , thanks)

While I sat and suffered with the frills on the dress and in general worked on the drawings of the walk, I was slowly working on another idea, (I don’t know how necessary, but it seemed interesting to me) to make outcrop cutins into a Rock, Paper, Scissors minigame. So far, these can only be called sketches (except for a couple of cutins, some can be called completed), but this is more of a representation of the idea.
Dude your work is great

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to edit the dialogue lines? I'd like to polish up the English a bit further. It's certainly better with this mod, but there are still some painful parts. Like "I was disliked normally" after a failed shoulder massage offer.
I've combed through the game files and can't find anything I can normally open in a text editor.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Attachments are examples of why I'd like to add further polish.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to edit the dialogue lines? I'd like to polish up the English a bit further. It's certainly better with this mod, but there are still some painful parts. Like "I was disliked normally" after a failed shoulder massage offer.
I've combed through the game files and can't find anything I can normally open in a text editor.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Attachments are examples of why I'd like to add further polish.
The game can be opened with the RPG Wolf Editor 3.x versions, or with Translator++. Unfortunately, a lot of the files are tied together, so translations aren't easily transferable between game versions. Shadesishere, the main translator, is working on the next update to the translation, and with the official English version also on the horizon, it might be better to wait just a bit, but no one's stopping you, of course. Translator++ is pretty simple to pick up, and the editor has more of a learning curve, but does have a manual to help a bit.

Reactions: Ragzul

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
The game can be opened with the RPG Wolf Editor 3.x versions, or with Translator++. Unfortunately, a lot of the files are tied together, so translations aren't easily transferable between game versions. Shadesishere, the main translator, is working on the next update to the translation, and with the official English version also on the horizon, it might be better to wait just a bit, but no one's stopping you, of course. Translator++ is pretty simple to pick up, and the editor has more of a learning curve, but does have a manual to help a bit.
I appreciate the prompt response, I'll definitely look into the Translator option. Tried the Editor and it... definitely had that learning curve. I'm a little impatient for that method I think. I'm not looking to compete with another translator or anything, just looking to help. I have a basic comprehension of Japanese (reading, writing and speaking.) N3~N2 level, but able to research and piece together what I don't know and make it make sense in English. That said, I'm only looking to polish the English aspect. If Shade is willing, I'd be more than happy to review changes made before the files are wrapped back up. Obviously it's much easier if everything's in raw, plain text. I don't need the credit, I just want us all to have beautiful things.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Damn son, your art is getting better and better with every single image you post.
Have some reference pictures to help you with and maybe you will find ( ) that would match with sister's dress.
Good luck my man!
Thanks for the references. And I'm glad to hear that I'm getting better - both you and I benefit from this)

As for the drawing, I can consider it finished. I'm not sure if the shoulder blade is back to normal, although I've adjusted the cape a bit. Your opinion?)

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Your opinion?)
tree-лean-nobg_3_png.png
My honest reaction
10a2f6cefacb39bcba2c3b0823b7a5dbf683e9796e66b528f930fade7b70e600.jpg

I'll nitpick some things though as I am an ass man:
I'd personally make her badonkadonks a tad wider in the left image
gimp-2.10_2023-08-18_12-20-28.png
ok, maybe not just "a tad"

and this skirt thing is really annoying, I've looked for some solid references and 99% of artists are using so many tricks and bullshit angle just to hide/not draw this particular skirt rolling part. Excuse me my poor excuse of mouse "drawing" but I have something like this in mind
gimp-2.10_2023-08-18_12-39-57.png

Anyway those are just my nitpicks so whatever, your art is already good enough to put it in inusuku's game

• Thinking Face

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Thanks for the references. And I'm glad to hear that I'm getting better - both you and I benefit from this)

As for the drawing, I can consider it finished. I'm not sure if the shoulder blade is back to normal, although I've adjusted the cape a bit. Your opinion?)
I will never get tired of seeing your drawings/editions.. everything is so beautiful ♥♥♥

I always feel very excited when I see what they achieve with the different mods

Great job.

• Red Heart

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021

covering the shoulder blade with an outfit helps reduce the weird look. the extra detail on her left arm also helps with making the perspective looks good. imo I think it looks great now, nice job!

• Red Heart

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
How long until the next update

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021

Like hurrdurrderpderp was saying, I think that ass on the left needs some working. It looks too small and out of proportion unlike the one on the right

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Has there been any progress on the kitsune version?

The curiosity of knowing how it will turn out kills me

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes