Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Correct. The story of the Great Adventure will change slightly once the Kitsune update is out later on, but everything else can be seen even after the main story is over.

Unfortunately, the Godly Brother Mod affects the same files, so it is not compatible with my mod.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll get that fixed for the next update.
understandable atleast i have the 2nd mod which is CHEAT ENGINE XD

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I tried to paint a little. I like the background, but the pose is still controversial. Idea of lifting the dress seems like a good idea, but need to work hard on the drapery and see if it's worth it or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amazing! Never even considered the dress-bite option, but it makes it so much hotter! And I love your background for it as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Been real busy at work, but it seems to have panned out, finally. The meeting turned into a promotion, so the next few weeks will be busy with irl training, etc. Will still be working on this in whatever spare time I can get, but it may be a bit, so I decided to send out another small preview of the other part I'm planning to add in the next update. This part is still very much WIP (as you can see from the floating eyes from some unfinished coding, but I believe I should be able to iron out all the kinks and get it fully implemented before long, so...this and the walk system will be the focus of the next update (1.5).

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
how to get scene Morning wood treatment? i try it, when the sister not frustated but not trigger

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Been real busy at work, but it seems to have panned out, finally. The meeting turned into a promotion, so the next few weeks will be busy with irl training, etc. Will still be working on this in whatever spare time I can get, but it may be a bit, so I decided to send out another small preview of the other part I'm planning to add in the next update. This part is still very much WIP (as you can see from the floating eyes from some unfinished coding, but I believe I should be able to iron out all the kinks and get it fully implemented before long, so...this and the walk system will be the focus of the next update (1.5).

Hey, promotion at work is really cool, I'm happy for you. (y)

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
*sigh*... I'm confused. I can't figure out how to make a shadow on the inside of the skirt. In general, I'm satisfied so far, but only if you consider that I will finalize the controversial points and finish.
I think in this case ditching the grey and keeping a solid color (black) would look good enough. Although, if you wanna keep the illuminated look of the skirt then you might wanna have a general idea on where the light source is, feel free to change its position too if you think it'll make it easier

Also, I stop pursuing arts 5 years ago so dont take my advice too seriously lol

1691315394954.png
here's an image I found on google that I think(?) would make a good reference

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arsvaarg and akapp

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I think in this case ditching the grey and keeping a solid color (black) would look good enough. Although, if you wanna keep the illuminated look of the skirt then you might wanna have a general idea on where the light source is, feel free to change its position too if you think it'll make it easier

Also, I stop pursuing arts 5 years ago so dont take my advice too seriously lol

View attachment 2830833
here's an image I found on google that I think(?) would make a good reference
Wow, thanks a lot:giggle:. I kind of forgot to put a point of light at some point ... Well, more precisely, I did it, but only for the wall (I don’t know why).

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Wow, thanks a lot:giggle:. I kind of forgot to put a point of light at some point ... Well, more precisely, I did it, but only for the wall (I don’t know why).
What beautiful drawings :3

It really looks better like this in white because if we see the official art, inusuku shows that the skirt underneath is white.

I hope you never stop showing us your cute drawings ♥

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Friend, what a good drawing, although looking at it I would like to make a somewhat selfish request. Would you do the same drawing in doggy style? It would be great to be able to switch between missionary and doggy style.

Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

I am very happy that you are doing well at work, they are things that are earned with effort and responsibility.

And thanks as always for bringing us this great mod.

Reactions: akapp

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Friend, what a good drawing, although looking at it I would like to make a somewhat selfish request. Would you do the same drawing in doggy style? It would be great to be able to switch between missionary and doggy style.
Well, given that this scene is supposed to be for a walk, Blue has already suggested it as a second tree scene (It's a change to the sea scene... which I haven't done yet... :FacePalm: ).

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Well, given that this scene is supposed to be for a walk, Blue has already suggested it as a second tree scene (It's a change to the sea scene... which I haven't done yet... :FacePalm: ).
Calm down my friend

Take your time, I and many of us prefer quality > quantity, go at your own pace, you are doing great

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Calm down my friend

Take your time, I and many of us prefer quality > quantity, go at your own pace, you are doing great
Everything is fine with this)) I, relatively, reduced in speed, but not in motivation (y)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes