Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Hey don't stop giving us your great drawings..

Maybe his face looked a little weird in the last one, but in the drawing it's all about polishing until you get the right result.

So a lot of encouragement (っ^▿^), really with the cowgirl in the bathtub we could see the potential you had.
It's true akapp continue with your drawings you do it very well

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I've always wanted to ask.

BlueFireNick what motivated you to make this mod?
The initial push was imagining soapland play, and desiring an improved cowgirl scene (back before Inusuku added creampie during cowgirl). The Wolf RPG Editor also clicked really well with me (unlike unity or rpgmaker). The drive to expand on the initial mod was simply to make the mod big enough to justify taking the time to add it (initially, it was just a small addition to bathing and some editing on a single scene, so...). Since then, it's just been shower thoughts on things I wanted to see added. I know that I wouldn't have the patience/diligence to create an entire game on my own, so simply adding onto someone else's great work gives me a release for my creative urges, without committing to something far too big.

It looks good but it feels like the sister is leaning forward, maybe tilting the bottom could fix it?
Yep. The original image was like that as well. I'm going to be trying to fix it (all the previous images are wip still). The background for the middle part of the image needs a bit of help to fit the overall background for the path as well. I was pretty limited in walking cg, as well as horizontal pathways (most are vertical).

Cool, the image now looks much better! :love: And good luck to you, whatever happens irl.(y)
On the topic of improving images, would you be able to work your magic with the attached zip? I've got two scenes I want to add in, but require her outdoor outfit being worn (I have the general outline for both scenes, just her clothes needed, and maybe your version of crates for the crate scene, as mine are still at the outline stage just for the setting).

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
what is this what are the changes? yes there is a change log but im still confuse about this mod

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hey don't stop giving us your great drawings..

Maybe his face looked a little weird in the last one, but in the drawing it's all about polishing until you get the right result.

So a lot of encouragement (っ^▿^), really with the cowgirl in the bathtub we could see the potential you had.

It's always interesting to see all the ideas you come up with, really great ones, this game really has a lot to add to it.
Thanks a lot. I didn't intend to stop drawing Imouto, I just haven't been able to gather my thoughts to draw anything for several days now. There are a couple more cutins that I still haven't drawn, although I want to, and I think there will be many more cool ideas to draw them too.
(Really looking forward to your next update when I saw the last post 1690811659737.png :love: )

On the topic of improving images, would you be able to work your magic with the attached zip? I've got two scenes I want to add in, but require her outdoor outfit being worn (I have the general outline for both scenes, just her clothes needed, and maybe your version of crates for the crate scene, as mine are still at the outline stage just for the setting).
Okay, I'll try to work on this with my magic (ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆

The idea for obscenities in the alley also visited me, but it didn’t work out... There was also an idea for the library, but the bookshelves are too low there)

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
what is this what are the changes? yes there is a change log but im still confuse about this mod
A mod that adds a little bit of everything. Basically it is a variety of events with Imouto, for example, in the morning and in the bath. There are several new interactions, such as choosing pajamas after the bath, a new pudding item and a mini-game for it. I can say that the mod adds content to everyday life with Imouto.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Thanks a lot. I didn't intend to stop drawing Imouto, I just haven't been able to gather my thoughts to draw anything for several days now. There are a couple more cutins that I still haven't drawn, although I want to, and I think there will be many more cool ideas to draw them too.
(Really looking forward to your next update when I saw the last post View attachment 2814667 :love: )

Okay, I'll try to work on this with my magic (ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆

The idea for obscenities in the alley also visited me, but it didn’t work out... There was also an idea for the library, but the bookshelves are too low there)
Oh I'm so glad you're excited about the update.

And of course they know that everything that comes out in this mod in due time will be colored by me sooner or later, so I'm also excited to see what my next coloring goals will be >:3

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arsvaarg and akapp

Markuno

May 28, 2023
The initial push was imagining soapland play, and desiring an improved cowgirl scene (back before Inusuku added creampie during cowgirl). The Wolf RPG Editor also clicked really well with me (unlike unity or rpgmaker). The drive to expand on the initial mod was simply to make the mod big enough to justify taking the time to add it (initially, it was just a small addition to bathing and some editing on a single scene, so...). Since then, it's just been shower thoughts on things I wanted to see added. I know that I wouldn't have the patience/diligence to create an entire game on my own, so simply adding onto someone else's great work gives me a release for my creative urges, without committing to something far too big.

Yep. The original image was like that as well. I'm going to be trying to fix it (all the previous images are wip still). The background for the middle part of the image needs a bit of help to fit the overall background for the path as well. I was pretty limited in walking cg, as well as horizontal pathways (most are vertical).

The modder community of this game is something incredible

So much commitment just to improve a game and totally free is something amazing

BlueFireNick daseson mello.second Shadesishere and akapp thank you for your hard work.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
i've noticed that the godly brother mode does not work with your mod is this supposed to be separate?

Oct 24, 2019
Hey Nick, absolutly love your mod, keep it up. Just got one tiny thing to report: When installing your mod, the "Male Inhancement" drink gets replaced with "Energy Drink" even though there is already an Energy Drink in the game
ScreenShot_2023_0801_16_04_55.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Very nice.
This mod will work after the story ended right? (Where the days goes infinite?)
Correct. The story of the Great Adventure will change slightly once the Kitsune update is out later on, but everything else can be seen even after the main story is over.
i've noticed that the godly brother mode does not work with your mod is this supposed to be separate?
hmm the godly brother mod is not compatible with this mod right?
Unfortunately, the Godly Brother Mod affects the same files, so it is not compatible with my mod.
Hey Nick, absolutly love your mod, keep it up. Just got one tiny thing to report: When installing your mod, the "Male Inhancement" drink gets replaced with "Energy Drink" even though there is already an Energy Drink in the game
View attachment 2816871
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll get that fixed for the next update.

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
Correct. The story of the Great Adventure will change slightly once the Kitsune update is out later on, but everything else can be seen even after the main story is over.

Unfortunately, the Godly Brother Mod affects the same files, so it is not compatible with my mod.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll get that fixed for the next update.
Tx for the reply. And tx for the mod i really like all the content . Sorry for the bad english

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I tried to paint a little. I like the background, but the pose is still controversial. Idea of lifting the dress seems like a good idea, but need to work hard on the drapery and see if it's worth it or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love it!!! ♥♥♥
Love.gif

I see that you have worked a lot on the face which is where I have felt that it is most difficult for you, I notice a great improvement.

The idea of the dress is also very good.

Very good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes