Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Love the mod. I signed up because of the great work you guys do.

To be honest, I would prefer the opposite. After the adventure, you try to find a way to get a pregnancy end as a cap off to the game. Yeah it'd be having your cake and eating it too, but it is fantasy after all. :sneaky:

I saw that there was something like that originally that had issues with a later version of the game? Hopefully something like that gets implemented if I'm reading the implications correctly.
Before, there was a item that allowed you to get her pregnant even after the Great Adventure, but the images got messed with the change in coding, so I put it off until later. I do plan to reintroduce it, just slightly different with some special...edits later. In either case, it simply let one reach the pregnancy ending, not continue afterward, so that one didn't have to restart to get that ending if they had already cleared the Great Adventure.

Neomycin

Jul 10, 2023
Before, there was a item that allowed you to get her pregnant even after the Great Adventure, but the images got messed with the change in coding, so I put it off until later. I do plan to reintroduce it, just slightly different with some special...edits later. In either case, it simply let one reach the pregnancy ending, not continue afterward, so that one didn't have to restart to get that ending if they had already cleared the Great Adventure.

That sounds great. I look forward to it. You rock!

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Total times peeped between bath and toilet. On the panties status screen, brother's description has 'is lewd' if bath is >=1, 'is lewd and' if >=5, 'irredeemable' if toilet is >=1, and 'peeping tom' if bath is >=5 in the first sentence describing him. You'll need 3 or more.
Thank you for the clarification. I've been trying for days to get the night scene but sis ends up being too horny and attacks me anyway. It seems like I did meet all the requirements but I'm too unlucky to get it.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
I found a possible bug that I think might be due to the three night events conflicting? When you choose to tuck your sister in while she is frustrated but <100, the night just immediately ends. It will proceed either to the blowjob or night attack scene after.

I attached the save file just in case it helps.

U4_dead1

Jun 2, 2017
I have been trying to get the bath tub scene and the mid night masturbation scene but I just could't get them.
I have seen a few other people asking the mid night masturbation scene and I tried the replied method many times but still only trigger the mid night attack.
Does anyone a proper way to get these scene. Like a step by step guide, please. I would very much appreciate it.

Edit: I saw BlueFireNick said something about the panty status has something to do with the condition for the mid night masturbation scene so I'll put this in just in case.

Last edited:

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
For the record, I did get the night masturbation scene multiple times now. I think she needs to be frustrated as well, but her lust not high enough to trigger an attack (usually about 80+).

U4_dead1

Jun 2, 2017
For the record, I did get the night masturbation scene multiple times now. I think she needs to be frustrated as well, but her lust not high enough to trigger an attack (usually about 80+).
How exactly do I know when she is frustrated tho? I always try to have her lust above 50 at the end of the day for 3 days
I thought this would trigger the night masturbation scene but then she still only does the mid night attack

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I found a possible bug that I think might be due to the three night events conflicting? When you choose to tuck your sister in while she is frustrated but <100, the night just immediately ends. It will proceed either to the blowjob or night attack scene after.

I attached the save file just in case it helps.
Found the bug. Bit of a variable crossover if you jump through a certain set of hoops. Will get that sorted out, thanks.

I have been trying to get the bath tub scene and the mid night masturbation scene but I just could't get them.
I have seen a few other people asking the mid night masturbation scene and I tried the replied method many times but still only trigger the mid night attack.
Does anyone a proper way to get these scene. Like a step by step guide, please. I would very much appreciate it.

Edit: I saw BlueFireNick said something about the panty status has something to do with the condition for the mid night masturbation scene so I'll put this in just in case.
From the looks of it...you don't have my mod installed? Or at least, not a late enough edition to have the night masturbation scene. The mod is currently at 1.4.6. Check your title screen or FFFox text file for your version.

Reactions: psychomad

U4_dead1

Jun 2, 2017
Found the bug. Bit of a variable crossover if you jump through a certain set of hoops. Will get that sorted out, thanks.

From the looks of it...you don't have my mod installed? Or at least, not a late enough edition to have the night masturbation scene. The mod is currently at 1.4.6. Check your title screen or FFFox text file for your version.
Ok, I think that was actually the problem, I didn't have to latest version
I manage to get the mid night masturbation scene and the BJ scene, but I seem to be running into another problem
After getting the mid night masturbation scene for the first time, I tried to get it again but whenever I chose to tuck her in, I get redirected to the night sex scene which is the "Do something naughty scene" option
I don't know what happened but you can check it out in the video below

Edit: Ok, so I just reload a save from before what I described above and it fixed the bug, but after a while the bug came back again.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Ok, I think that was actually the problem, I didn't have to latest version
I manage to get the mid night masturbation scene and the BJ scene, but I seem to be running into another problem
After getting the mid night masturbation scene for the first time, I tried to get it again but whenever I chose to tuck her in, I get redirected to the night sex scene which is the "Do something naughty scene" option
I don't know what happened but you can check it out in the video below

Edit: Ok, so I just reload a save from before what I described above and it fixed the bug, but after a while the bug came back again.
It's a bug that's acting up because of some other variables, so I had to play some variable hopscotch, but it should be fully sorted out now.

Quick update now out for 1.4.7. Mainly for the bug fix, but there are a few improvements to the cowgirl scenes, an update to the opening card of the rock, paper, scissors mini-game, as well as a hint that the sister is faking sleep if too horny to masturbate alone (>100 lust). Download on OP.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: akapp

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
Still can't get the midnight masturbation scene, FFFox mod 1.4.7. I suspect that my save is broken in some way, because I also can't get her to beg me in the bath even if previosly we have no sex for a... week. So I suppose she can't get frustrated for some reason and that's my problem, because even the manual to this mod says "Morning wood treatment (if sister not frustrated)" and I can get this scene anytime, anywhere. Please help me, thanks in advance. Here is my save and some pics.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
I have managed to find a bug again and it's easy to replicate.

Assuming that you have not played the pudding game for the day, if you give your sister the pudding without playing the game, the game resets the bathed status. As long as you have time left, and have not played RPS for the day, you take a bath as many times as you have pudding.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Still can't get the midnight masturbation scene, FFFox mod 1.4.7. I suspect that my save is broken in some way, because I also can't get her to beg me in the bath even if previosly we have no sex for a... week. So I suppose she can't get frustrated for some reason and that's my problem, because even the manual to this mod says "Morning wood treatment (if sister not frustrated)" and I can get this scene anytime, anywhere. Please help me, thanks in advance. Here is my save and some pics.
I got it right off the bat with that save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I have managed to find a bug again and it's easy to replicate.

Assuming that you have not played the pudding game for the day, if you give your sister the pudding without playing the game, the game resets the bathed status. As long as you have time left, and have not played RPS for the day, you take a bath as many times as you have pudding.
Takes for letting me know. Did a quick bug fix and reuploaded 1.4.7. If you redownload, that bug will be patched out now.

Reactions: psychomad

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
With Inusuku's latest blog, it looks like their already planning to add in something that I was as well: doing it while cooking. Still, I'm excited to see their version, as well as a bit relieved to not go through all the effort to edit such an image, only to be replaced by the official version. Seems the sister will be getting plenty of new scenes in the dlc as well.

(mid right of draft preview is the one I'm speaking of)

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
While I was thinking about walking around the city, I started to draw something too difficult, perhaps...
What are the suggestions? I mean, leave something, but it’s hard for me to imagine how to make the “walk” itself, there are a lot of options.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
While I was thinking about walking around the city, I started to draw something too difficult, perhaps...
What are the suggestions? I mean, leave something, but it’s hard for me to imagine how to make the “walk” itself, there are a lot of options.
Oooooh! I was originally thinking of more of a set scene with variations, but it could be setup more like the bath peeping setup, with a suspicion/noise bar rather than a peeping bar. You would get a set of choices, like when peeping in the bath, with a set of places the walk goes through, such as the park, the market, the main street, and the guild. It could be setup to be a normal walk, with options like 'talk' and 'pray to the wind', with more risque options appearing with higher stats such as starting with a rotor/going commando.

Love the image of the sister at a stall.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I'm in love with your work ♥♥♥

Maybe for the park scene you could make them sit on a bench and kiss each other... although I think it would be too romantic for this kind of game..

Your work is amazing thank you for spending so much time for this kind of thing.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes