Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JackBakery

Sep 19, 2021
What's the conditions for sister requesting to do it in the bathtub? Sorry for the inconvenience.

yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
Go to tuck her sheets in at night while her lust is above 50, but below 100, she's used to you peeping, and she's used to masturbation are the general requirements.
Ah ic thanks! I always max her lust that's why I can't trigger it.

What's the conditions for sister requesting to do it in the bathtub? Sorry for the inconvenience.
You need to make your sister sexually frustrated then try bathing with her. Washing her body thoroughly also helps.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Ah ic thanks! I always max her lust that's why I can't trigger it.
I see it as if it is over 100 lust (and her other values are high enough for the event), then she's choosing to wait to ambush you rather than relieve herself on her own (which she even states in the original cowgirl script). I plan to change the wording a bit on the tucking of the sheets if it's too high to indicate that better.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Okay, I tried to work more on the image of the walk and I ended up with a few variations.
Thank you very much for all your work ~♥

I must admit that I notice improvement in your drawings now they look like they were made by the official artist keep it up they look great, I know Blue will put them to good use >:3

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Okay, I tried to work more on the image of the walk and I ended up with a few variations.
I laughed watching them all and arriving to the last one (which looks nice but could look a bit more...cheeky? x) i mean it s good with panties on but without you would expect that ass to be more... free?)

How time consuming is it by the way?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brabaafw and akapp

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Go to tuck her sheets in at night while her lust is above 50, but below 100, she's used to you peeping, and she's used to masturbation are the general requirements.
When you say used to you peeping, is it just the amount of times you peeped on her or does she actually need to catch you peeping? Is there an indicator on the panties status that say this?

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I laughed watching them all and arriving to the last one (which looks nice but could look a bit more...cheeky? x) i mean it s good with panties on but without you would expect that ass to be more... free?)

This has been my goal from the very beginning! :cool: But it would be strange to see Imouto "free" on the weekend in the first week...:LOL:
In the archive, there should be an option without panties?:unsure: ... or did I forget it ??? :eek:
Edit: Oh, after looking at this after a while, I can even understand what you mean. I will try :giggle:

As for timing...not sure. This can be a small edit and done quickly (2-6 hours), or sometimes more complex images take a couple of days. A windy walk from the second, because it was somewhat difficult to draw a frill on the dress. I can also sketch an image in a notepad and then draw images based on that. So it’s much more convenient to depict ideas so as not to forget.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Tebjos

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Tried to create a cheat table for this mod but memory location for each variable keeps changing every time I launch the game, unlike the unmodded version. Hopefully someone else here can figure out a way to make a cheat table work
You have to find out the line of code/several lines of code that accesses/writes to each variable, inject code into that/those, so that the variable/s is/are revealed automatically. I can't do that, but I know it's possible.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020

Maybe it's better that way?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
When you say used to you peeping, is it just the amount of times you peeped on her or does she actually need to catch you peeping? Is there an indicator on the panties status that say this?
Total times peeped between bath and toilet. On the panties status screen, brother's description has 'is lewd' if bath is >=1, 'is lewd and' if >=5, 'irredeemable' if toilet is >=1, and 'peeping tom' if bath is >=5 in the first sentence describing him. You'll need 3 or more.

I actually had a series of events to add to the 'walk around town' option, mainly because outdoors shenanigans, but also because the option always felt so...unrewarding, even with the new single cg added. Breezy pantyshot was one, as well as commando.
Others Included:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe it's better that way?
I think he meant that the butt itself looks like it's still held in shape by the panties, and not quite 'free' and 'loose' appearing, but cheeky sister is good, too. :LOL:

Neomycin

Jul 10, 2023
Love the mod. I signed up because of the great work you guys do.

While it would be simple to not have the game end after the pregnancy end, I wouldn't want to do it unless the gameplay was changed in some way to represent it. So far, even if you mess up, the autosave lets you go back, and finishing the adventure prevents you from getting her pregnant, so the need for a continue after the pregnancy end isn't really needed unless you modded it to have pregnancy content afterward. I know someone was thinking of making a pregnant set of images on the main game thread. I don't plan to personally redraw the pictures for such, but if someone else did...
To be honest, I would prefer the opposite. After the adventure, you try to find a way to get a pregnancy end as a cap off to the game. Yeah it'd be having your cake and eating it too, but it is fantasy after all. :sneaky:

I saw that there was something like that originally that had issues with a later version of the game? Hopefully something like that gets implemented if I'm reading the implications correctly.

Reactions: Padav22
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes