Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
'pray to the wind'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oooooh! I was originally thinking of more of a set scene with variations, but it could be setup more like the bath peeping setup, with a suspicion/noise bar rather than a peeping bar. You would get a set of choices, like when peeping in the bath, with a set of places the walk goes through, such as the park, the market, the main street, and the guild. It could be setup to be a normal walk, with options like 'talk' and 'pray to the wind', with more risque options appearing with higher stats such as starting with a rotor/going commando.

Love the image of the sister at a stall.
Location ideas do sound good... and difficult, but at least worth a try. Also, I suddenly thought... we are getting closer to TF with every update???))

I'm in love with your work ♥♥♥

Maybe for the park scene you could make them sit on a bench and kiss each other... although I think it would be too romantic for this kind of game..

Your work is amazing thank you for spending so much time for this kind of thing.
I like the kiss idea. When I first started drawing kisses for Imouto, I thought about a kiss before parting, somewhere at the moment of leaving the house. Only I couldn't come up with a scene for it... Although I had the idea to do it in cutin.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
While I was thinking about walking around the city, I started to draw something too difficult, perhaps...
What are the suggestions? I mean, leave something, but it’s hard for me to imagine how to make the “walk” itself, there are a lot of options.
Started to work on an outline of a walking system. It will start off along the road, progress to the town's center, then move on to the park. I was thinking of seeing her from the side as you walk for the road, watching her at a food stall for the town's center, and then sitting on a bench to rest at the park. Put the prepared backgrounds below for reference.

FFF_walk_bg01.png FFF_walk_bg02.png FFF_walk_bg03.png

IncognitoOwl

Feb 20, 2021
Hey, just wanted to drop in and say good shit, Nick, good shit!

Also, will there ever be the possibility of getting to initiate the cowgirl scene at any point the player wants, or is it gonna stay a conditional event?

Reactions: Padav22

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hey, just wanted to drop in and say good shit, Nick, good shit!

Also, will there ever be the possibility of getting to initiate the cowgirl scene at any point the player wants, or is it gonna stay a conditional event?
While part of the framework is there for the cowgirl position exists, it's only a portion, as there are few buttons available. I actually tried it out when I found the basics were set for it in the code by switching a few variables. However, I would need to add in the rest of the 'buttons' that would be relevant, as well other coding that I don't fully understand yet (setting up the transition into the doggy position from the nighttime masturbation was a lot of trial and error, emphasis on the error part). I might if I can figure out the system Inusuku has set up more. Out of everything, the night system is most complex of their coding, with several events all working in tandem, and a minor miscode could lead to a lot of bugs without a clear sign of where things went wrong. Inusuku is quite clever at pushing the WolfRPG engine to its limit in terms of coding.

Reactions: akapp

Markuno

May 28, 2023
While part of the framework is there for the cowgirl position exists, it's only a portion, as there are few buttons available. I actually tried it out when I found the basics were set for it in the code by switching a few variables. However, I would need to add in the rest of the 'buttons' that would be relevant, as well other coding that I don't fully understand yet (setting up the transition into the doggy position from the nighttime masturbation was a lot of trial and error, emphasis on the error part). I might if I can figure out the system Inusuku has set up more. Out of everything, the night system is most complex of their coding, with several events all working in tandem, and a minor miscode could lead to a lot of bugs without a clear sign of where things went wrong. Inusuku is quite clever at pushing the WolfRPG engine to its limit in terms of coding.
Another scene that would be interesting to see would be the reverse cowgirl

I really feel that as a wet dream the potential it had was wasted, what do you say could it be incorporated as eligible at night?

EDIT:
I also want to thank you because many of the things I have asked for have been incorporated

Man, I'm happy buying the books by 5 in new game + this is totally necessary, I don't know because inusuku never incorporated it

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Another scene that would be interesting to see would be the reverse cowgirl

I really feel that as a wet dream the potential it had was wasted, what do you say could it be incorporated as eligible at night?

EDIT:
I also want to thank you because many of the things I have asked for have been incorporated

Man, I'm happy buying the books by 5 in new game + this is totally necessary, I don't know because inusuku never incorporated it
Adding it in as a scene would be doable, but I'd want to have a few scenes to replace the dreams, then. I actually have a few ideas, some scenes that wouldn't be able to add into the game normally (without breaking the setting), but would be fine as a dream scenario. So I can add that in once I get that part later on.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Adding it in as a scene would be doable, but I'd want to have a few scenes to replace the dreams, then. I actually have a few ideas, some scenes that wouldn't be able to add into the game normally (without breaking the setting), but would be fine as a dream scenario. So I can add that in once I get that part later on.

Friend, you are my idol I look forward to that adaptation.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Where do put the fffox pics folder?
Extract the entire zipped folder into the main game folder (should ask for overwrite for 3 or 4 files). Keep the folder structure that the zip is setup with. I'm away from my PC for now, but I believe it should go 'Data/FFFox Pics' if I'm remembering correctly. Detailed instructions in OP and in provided 'FFFox Mod.txt' file in mod folder.

Last edited:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
So, after a number of days, I finally decided to finish the drawing I started. It seems to be normal (I even lost the habit of drawing a little in a short period of time). Just corrected a couple of cutins for a walk.

In any case, the park from Blue looks great, I think.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
I'll be pretty busy with work for the next week, so thought I'd share a wip of the bench scene. Still got a ways to go before it really sees use, but it's starting to come along a little.

So, after a number of days, I finally decided to finish the drawing I started. It seems to be normal (I even lost the habit of drawing a little in a short period of time). Just corrected a couple of cutins for a walk.

In any case, the park from Blue looks great, I think.
It's great to see everyone contributing to great mods keep up the good work. (y)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Alright. It's been a long, long busy week irl, but I'm home and back to my pc. Not much done since my last preview post, but decided to spend today tidying up akapp's image. Still a bit of wip like the park image, and there's only a bare framework of coding at the moment, but hopefully I'll be able to have some time in the following week to work on it, so long as my next meeting Tuesday goes better than the last. Taking the rest of today to recoup and relax just in case.

The main decision left to make is making the main image for the start of the walk. Was thinking of a pov of walking next to the sister, but don't really have much to work with in terms of the original cg. I'll try to figure something out.

Nov 21, 2019
will you consider to make more scenes for the four sub girl ? or even a route for them ?
sorry if im informal, i not get used to use english

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
will you consider to make more scenes for the four sub girl ? or even a route for them ?
sorry if im informal, i not get used to use english
I have thought about it, even possibly adding a toilet scene for each, etc, but that will definitely only happen after the dlc. I mainly alter existing images, and there isn't enough material to do so at the moment, though the dlc is supposedly focused on the sub characters (plus more main sister content).

Reactions: LucLore and akapp

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Alright. It's been a long, long busy week irl, but I'm home and back to my pc. Not much done since my last preview post, but decided to spend today tidying up akapp's image. Still a bit of wip like the park image, and there's only a bare framework of coding at the moment, but hopefully I'll be able to have some time in the following week to work on it, so long as my next meeting Tuesday goes better than the last. Taking the rest of today to recoup and relax just in case.

The main decision left to make is making the main image for the start of the walk. Was thinking of a pov of walking next to the sister, but don't really have much to work with in terms of the original cg. I'll try to figure something out.

Cool, the image now looks much better! :love: And good luck to you, whatever happens irl.(y)

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Cool, the image now looks much better! :love: And good luck to you, whatever happens irl.(y)
Hey don't stop giving us your great drawings..

Maybe his face looked a little weird in the last one, but in the drawing it's all about polishing until you get the right result.

So a lot of encouragement (っ^▿^), really with the cowgirl in the bathtub we could see the potential you had.

For now, I've got the basic walk image for the first part of the walk. Not quite what I wanted, but the closest I can get for now.

It's always interesting to see all the ideas you come up with, really great ones, this game really has a lot to add to it.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes