Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Nice, eager to try it! The pantsu screen text will deserve another run then x)
I mean the flavor text seen on the panty display screen. I'm so used to it being referred to as the 'Pantsu screen' in code, that that's how I now refer to it as. Basically, the changing flavor text on the right when looking at your panty collection.

This is not much, but I saw that after the victory in the adult Rock, Paper, Scissors Imouto is depicted in clothes and decided to correct this a little.

Yes! That had bothered me a bit, but my initial attempt was making the sister's form a bit wonky, so I had put it on the backburner to later ideas. Will add it into the next update.

Another one that I had to scrap for now was the most recent addition: the nighttime masturbation scene. I had already planned for there to be a chance for her to be under the sheets while doing it, but my attempts at a sheet could be considered a thick, concealing comforter at best, and definitely not the implied action of under a sheet masturbation like I went for. Think a sheet could be added there?

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Another one that I had to scrap for now was the most recent addition: the nighttime masturbation scene. I had already planned for there to be a chance for her to be under the sheets while doing it, but my attempts at a sheet could be considered a thick, concealing comforter at best, and definitely not the implied action of under a sheet masturbation like I went for. Think a sheet could be added there?
Actually, it's really quite difficult. I'm not very good at draping, but so far it's only worked out like this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually it would probably be better if I drew this from scratch, but I'm just thinking about it for now.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Well, drawing juices turned out to be more difficult than a sheet... Because this is another thing that I have never drawn. But it seems that her raised ass quite shows the finale. I just need to think of something for the second masturbation frame.
I'm your fan hehe
I love that everyone collaborates to carry out this work!!!

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I'm your fan hehe
I love that everyone collaborates to carry out this work!!!
Fan of a your fan?)
I'm usually too lazy to draw anything seriously, but I really like the work of many fans of Inusuku's work. It's just that at some point I drew, got support and "I'm motivated!"
Although I like to draw, without a certain style it was quite insecure and it was really a little disappointing, because. in different months I painted in different forms of the face, body, height, eyes... in the end, I almost did not see any progress. And now I just calmly draw, based on the style of the author of the game, and I don't have much worries about the style if it turns out similar.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I'm doing. Looks okay to me, although I'm open to suggestions for corrections, and the images are also open to editing if necessary. There are different variations in the archive that were not sorted at all, and some were made just to be.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Fan of a your fan?)
I'm usually too lazy to draw anything seriously, but I really like the work of many fans of Inusuku's work. It's just that at some point I drew, got support and "I'm motivated!"
Although I like to draw, without a certain style it was quite insecure and it was really a little disappointing, because. in different months I painted in different forms of the face, body, height, eyes... in the end, I almost did not see any progress. And now I just calmly draw, based on the style of the author of the game, and I don't have much worries about the style if it turns out similar.
Fan of your fan... why not? I love your drawings and if you like my mod let's both be happy :giggle:.

And if I consider that as soon as your passion moves you and you go at your own pace you will enjoy your work, it is useless to run, burn yourself out and end up getting bored of what you do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Just a suggestion for the mod, how about making the 6.th position available all the time instead of just sleep?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I'm doing. Looks okay to me, although I'm open to suggestions for corrections, and the images are also open to editing if necessary. There are different variations in the archive that were not sorted at all, and some were made just to be.
This is the minimum work. But I seriously wonder to Inusuku why anal licking is with the tongue, but cunnilingus is not:(:unsure::FacePalm:
This is all so amazing! I wake up to find perfection. But seriously, I love your work. Thanks for all you do!

The cunnilingus one was one I had always questioned as well.

Just a suggestion for the mod, how about making the 6.th position available all the time instead of just sleep?
I can look into it. Maybe make it still limited, but available depending on stats, such as frustration, etc.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Fan of your fan... why not? I love your drawings and if you like my mod let's both be happy :giggle:.

And if I consider that as soon as your passion moves you and you go at your own pace you will enjoy your work, it is useless to run, burn yourself out and end up getting bored of what you do.
This is all so amazing! I wake up to find perfection. But seriously, I love your work. Thanks for all you do!

I can look into it. Maybe make it still limited, but available depending on stats, such as frustration, etc.
akapp I share the opinion of Daseson and Blue,

The drawings look great on you, continue like this with all the encouragement you do really great

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Wow, we already have everything, the one that colors, the one that codes and the one that draws...

I am very excited to see everything that will come in the future

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Fan of a your fan?)
It's

fanception

Great drawings anyway ; ) glad you all find balance between appreciation and criticism. What I mean by that is, of course, there's always always room for improvement but heh, let's be honest, it actually is already really good

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

akapp

Mar 14, 2020

I also like your mod, as well as waiting for the kitsune update. Actually my most anticipated bundle is DLC, FFFox mod and full coloring by daseson together. It will take a long time to wait, but I'm sure it's worth it

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
With akapp's awesome pictures, I decided to do another smaller update to add them in. Added a new variation to the nighttime masturbation, fixed the item list to a more pleasing line-up (and discovered an amazing approach to setting up a bit of code by Inusuku), and upgraded the cunnilingus scenes. Updated the OP to 1.4.5.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
What are the conditions for the first scene (morning treatment)? It's the only one that I can't get (at max 120 lust I get only random wet dreams).

Also I think that the last update broke panties searching, "Sniff them" or "Lick them" options do nothing.
Morning Blowjob:

Thanks for the bug spot. Will get that fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Markuno

May 28, 2023
I have a petition,

I don't know if it's possible to add a purchase system at least for the books that you can buy several at the same time, it's really a bit tedious to buy 1 by 1
BlueFireNick maybe this request went unnoticed so I wanted to mention it again.

Do you think it can be done?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
BlueFireNick maybe this request went unnoticed so I wanted to mention it again.

Do you think it can be done?
I could add a bundle set of 5. I'll see if I can add it into the next update.

Is it overridden on higher level of interest by cowgirl scene? Mine is 900+, and I get only cowgirl with these conditions (if brother's lust is <120) or morning wet dream (if brother's lust = 120), am I missing something?
If it is overridden, mine proposal would be to make it choose randomly between blowjob or cowgirl, or maybe define some specific conditions so it would be possible to trigger even on higher level of stats, if it's not to difficult to implement.
Wasn't sure why it was being difficult, but I restructured the requirement tree, and it seems to be working better now? It worked fine two updates ago, so I'm still not sure why, but it should happen easier now. Will be in the update later today.
There was a bug in 1.4.5. ver
keep up to informed:sneaky:
Whoops. Changed that in my main file, but re-copied the older common event to put out the update. Will get that fixed and updated today.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes