Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 4, 2020
It'll have to happen more than once. It's a short progressing storyline.

You can leave them here.

Ah, found the bug! Thank you for letting me know.
I guess my request is how many new kinds of system, mostly is possible to make the pregnancy end more like a mechanic or is it possible to make it so after you do get here pregnant the games doesn't just end, you can keep going with your save or something to that extent?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I guess my request is how many new kinds of system, mostly is possible to make the pregnancy end more like a mechanic or is it possible to make it so after you do get here pregnant the games doesn't just end, you can keep going with your save or something to that extent?
While it would be simple to not have the game end after the pregnancy end, I wouldn't want to do it unless the gameplay was changed in some way to represent it. So far, even if you mess up, the autosave lets you go back, and finishing the adventure prevents you from getting her pregnant, so the need for a continue after the pregnancy end isn't really needed unless you modded it to have pregnancy content afterward. I know someone was thinking of making a pregnant set of images on the main game thread. I don't plan to personally redraw the pictures for such, but if someone else did...

Reactions: ULTRA HOMOPHOBIC
Dec 4, 2020
While it would be simple to not have the game end after the pregnancy end, I wouldn't want to do it unless the gameplay was changed in some way to represent it. So far, even if you mess up, the autosave lets you go back, and finishing the adventure prevents you from getting her pregnant, so the need for a continue after the pregnancy end isn't really needed unless you modded it to have pregnancy content afterward. I know someone was thinking of making a pregnant set of images on the main game thread. I don't plan to personally redraw the pictures for such, but if someone else did...
I see, pregnancy could be a nice addition but if you dont want to draw it, i understand

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So it'll happen eventually? Cuz I've been doing this for days but still not getting the event. Or is it rng?
...Nevermind. Apparently, the first part of the event was set to >= instead of =. Don't remember ever changing that, but it's fixed. Uploaded v1.4.3, mostly a small bug fix update, with a few translation improvements.

Reactions: yumyum123123

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
hi Blue,

I was trying little things that I colored and I found that when you create a game you start with some unlocked outfits (I didn't take anything from new game+)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@sdf1234

Aug 14, 2022
can anyone help me with this? When i overwrite the files and get this error log i can't open the game. I downloaded the decensor and color mods first before the this one

@sdf1234

Aug 14, 2022
turns out my game version wasn't updated im such a dumbass
can anyone help me with this? When i overwrite the files and get this error log i can't open the game. I downloaded the decensor and color mods first before the this one

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
hi Blue,

I was trying little things that I colored and I found that when you create a game you start with some unlocked outfits (I didn't take anything from new game+)

Inusuku made all outfits carry over no matter what. To start a game fresh without any pajamas whatsoever, you have to delete the system save (which also holds the carryover point stash).

Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I went on for a while and tried to draw different kissing scenes and... it turned out to be a little difficult. I sketched some cutins in my notebook (I'll work on them later), and today I finished a test scene for a kisso_O
Wow I really don't want to imagine the amount of time it took you to get a good drawing considering you say you crossed out a lot in your notebook.

replicating someone else's art must be very difficult... I guess it's like color, when they told me that if I continued with the work that once they started coloring fantasy I really wasn't able to fit in and ended up doing it in my own style.

If I'm honest, the features of the face do not resemble those of inusuku, but everything else is very well done, the eyes, hair, eyebrows and shading are all very similar to inusuku, I would think that you have to work a bit in the nose, mouth and blush.

As always I thank you for your hard work ♥

Last edited:

Markuno

May 28, 2023
I have a petition,

I don't know if it's possible to add a purchase system at least for the books that you can buy several at the same time, it's really a bit tedious to buy 1 by 1

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Wow I really don't want to imagine the amount of time it took you to get a good drawing considering you say you crossed out a lot in your notebook.

replicating someone else's art must be very difficult... I guess it's like color, when they told me that if I continued with the work that once they started coloring fantasy I really wasn't able to fit in and ended up doing it in my own style.

If I'm honest, the features of the face do not resemble those of inusuku, but everything else is very well done, the eyes, hair, eyebrows and shading are all very similar to inusuku, I would think that you have to work a bit in the nose, mouth and blush.

As always I thank you for your hard work ♥
Thanks, I'm glad to hear it worked out well. And also thanks for the suggestions:giggle:. When I look, I understand that the drawing does not look in the style of the author, but I don’t even know what to start editing o_O .

PluS. - Just a random cutin for bathroom denial

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Thanks, I'm glad to hear it worked out well. And also thanks for the suggestions:giggle:. When I look, I understand that the drawing does not look in the style of the author, but I don’t even know what to start editing o_O .

PluS. - Just a random cutin for bathroom denial
I improve a lot!!!!

And I loved the idea of the cutin for when the sister sees you spying on her, simply beautiful, thanks for taking the time and contributing to the game ♥♥♥

I hope to see more drawing ideas, I know that Blue also loves them to add them to his mod :3

It really excites me a lot and makes me happy to see your drawings. Thanks again :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Alright, updated the mod to v1.4.4. Added a night masturbation scene, finished up the sex translation improvements (should be about all of that, outside of some text floating around in some obscure part of the code), finished the pantsu screen flavor text for the brother and sister (the text that changes depending on stats), and fixed a few bugs. The flavor text was an interesting challenge, as the parts of the sentences were split up, meaning each sentence had branching results depending on how the wording would line up with each other.

Outside of bug fixes, I believe this will be the last content update until I get the Kitsune images. I still need to go over the big adventure text, etc, for that update, and the rest of this month will be a busy one irl, so yeah.

TheLostSoul

Jan 19, 2019
Alright, updated the mod to v1.4.4. Added a night masturbation scene, finished up the sex translation improvements (should be about all of that, outside of some text floating around in some obscure part of the code), finished the pantsu screen flavor text for the brother and sister (the text that changes depending on stats), and fixed a few bugs. The flavor text was an interesting challenge, as the parts of the sentences were split up, meaning each sentence had branching results depending on how the wording would line up with each other.

Outside of bug fixes, I believe this will be the last content update until I get the Kitsune images. I still need to go over the big adventure text, etc, for that update, and the rest of this month will be a busy one irl, so yeah.
all good take your time, and please dont stress yourself too much <3

Reactions: akapp

akapp

Mar 14, 2020

This is not much, but I saw that after the victory in the adult Rock, Paper, Scissors Imouto is depicted in clothes and decided to correct this a little.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes