Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Markuno

May 28, 2023
By the way, in my opinion, I completed it and I can call it finished. But I don't mind any opinions on corrections.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(it was long, difficult, but satisfactory)
My friend, your drawing is great.

Would you think it would be good to give the brother's hands a touch up? It's just that they still look like they were a draft, I would say that giving them a light touch up or removing them would also be a good option.

Or also put them holding the thighs of the sister

Reactions: akapp

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
Managed to get all added interactions bar the night time masturbating, just keeps saying "is she faking being asleep?" and wont progress further

Last edited:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
My friend, your drawing is great.

Would you think it would be good to give the brother's hands a touch up? It's just that they still look like they were a draft, I would say that giving them a light touch up or removing them would also be a good option.

Or also put them holding the thighs of the sister
Okay, the "no hands" version looks ok (yes, they were literally drafts).

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I'll try and see what happens (y)

Well, at the moment I'm halfway done with the tree scene (without the tree itself yet, but that's not really important). Your opinion? So far I really like it:love:. Although I still find it difficult to drape, it seems to work well this time.

MoonFollower

Oct 3, 2020
This is such a nice addition to the game. Although I came here because I think it needs a little more balancing. The morning wood scene is too frequently and most of the times is limiting Lust Buildup. Can there be added a change to a lesser % chance ?

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
I'll try and see what happens (y)

Well, at the moment I'm halfway done with the tree scene (without the tree itself yet, but that's not really important). Your opinion? So far I really like it:love:. Although I still find it difficult to drape, it seems to work well this time.
idk if its just me but imouto's left arm looks a little off. maybe its because of the shoulder blade being too wide? not sure...
1692103378133.png

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
idk if its just me but imouto's left arm looks a little off. maybe its because of the shoulder blade being too wide? not sure...
I think I should lift the cape a little :unsure: , thanks)

While I sat and suffered with the frills on the dress and in general worked on the drawings of the walk, I was slowly working on another idea, (I don’t know how necessary, but it seemed interesting to me) to make outcrop cutins into a Rock, Paper, Scissors minigame. So far, these can only be called sketches (except for a couple of cutins, some can be called completed), but this is more of a representation of the idea.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I think I should lift the cape a little :unsure: , thanks)

While I sat and suffered with the frills on the dress and in general worked on the drawings of the walk, I was slowly working on another idea, (I don’t know how necessary, but it seemed interesting to me) to make outcrop cutins into a Rock, Paper, Scissors minigame. So far, these can only be called sketches (except for a couple of cutins, some can be called completed), but this is more of a representation of the idea.
I am so grateful to you for the work you do, I really encourage you to continue with your drawings ♥♥♥.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes