Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ccortxX

Jul 9, 2022
Got an error, it seems there is a pic missing (SD_menu_13), it's the picture for the menu when the imouto is sick.

Used the base game's one as a placeholder for the moment
(also the mod update looks really good!)

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Ah, but man was drawing all of that a lot of work. And a great big thank you to daseson for helping with quality control throughout it all. I am quite interested in hearing what you all think of this new addition, so feel free to let me know.
No new images recently drawn by akapp have been added to the new version?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Got an error, it seems there is a pic missing (SD_menu_13), it's the picture for the menu when the imouto is sick.

Used the base game's one as a placeholder for the moment
(also the mod update looks really good!)
Yep, no matter how much testing I do... Anyway, I've attached the image below, while prepping it for the next update, since there'll probably be more bugs. :whistle:

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
Btw is it normal that the menu still said FFOX MOD v 1.4.7, I follow the guide on the first page with daseson color mod and the compatibility patch.

Oct 24, 2019
To quote Akihiko: "I´ve been waiting for this!". Awesome update.

Found a bug. When using the Kitsune Mod and while Sister is sick, when you hover over "Look after Sister" you get this error message:

【ピクチャ表示】ファイル読み込みエラー
Data/Kitsune/1.4.0/SD_menu_013.png が見つかりません
処理地点:【マップEv 4 コモンEv 245 行 297 】 <=[ Ev4 line339 ]

U4_dead1

Jun 2, 2017
1700924991182.png
I don't know if anyone get this one but I did. Little sis eyes are out of place in this pose, it's not just one time either, pretty much every time I try this option early it came out like this

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
I've been playing all afternoon and haven't encountered any of the errors you guys are talking about, I installed it straight from the previous blonde version and haven't encountered any problems either, just the fact that the eyes are blue doesn't affect play.:D

Reactions: akapp

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020

Found a bug. When using the Kitsune Mod and while Sister is sick, when you hover over "Look after Sister" you get this error message:

【ピクチャ表示】ファイル読み込みエラー
"Temp hotfix" in the main post fixes that error

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Yes. My main focus was getting a full working version of the Kitsune update out first, but I do have some plans for a few in the next update as well.

Correct
Asking her to be naked causes this frightening imagery LOL
View attachment 3117276
I don't know if anyone get this one but I did. Little sis eyes are out of place in this pose, it's not just one time either, pretty much every time I try this option early it came out like this
I found the error in the blinking animation event file. Uploaded hotfix 2 to the opening post to fix that error. Thanks for pointing it out.

【ピクチャ表示】ファイル読み込みエラー
It was a missing image from the mod. The image can be found in the hotfix file on the opening post.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
There is no translation here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This looks cute and erotic, cool.
In general, the game looks more and more alive, your work incredibly changes the game, I love this mod)
And a twirling tail is also cute!!!!! :love:

By the way, I wanted to ask about the idea of a walk. Is there something that I might not have drawn (I might have forgotten...), and is it in the plans?

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
There is no translation here.

In general, the game looks more and more alive, your work incredibly changes the game, I love this mod)

By the way, I wanted to ask about the idea of a walk. Is there something that I might not have drawn (I might have forgotten...), and is it in the plans?
Found the untranslated line, so that'll be fixed in the next update.

As for the walk, my current plan is to wait for the DLC, as there are at least two sister cg's I want to edit and use for the walk to greatly improve it. Will definitely be using your awesome behind the guild scenes when I do though.

What I have found is another unimplemented feature of the game: specifically, asking the sister to masturbate for you from the harassment menu (the same menu as the 'flash your panties'/'get naked for me' menu). It literally even says 'not implemented' in the coding. :ROFLMAO: I was thinking of something along these lines if you wanted to try it:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Ah, hazukashī!! :eek: I forgot to make a layer visible with that image in photoshop! Hotfix 3 now...

Reactions: akapp
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes