Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Alright, found the issue in the images themselves. Fixed it in Hotfix 8. Thanks for pointing it out to me!
Did you ever make a scene using the close up imouto spreading images from the dream sequence? I for some reason convinced myself you did but never saw it in the changelog.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I'm either extremely unlucky, or the rock paper scissor need some sort of nerf (still didn't win once on a new game, at best I had draw)

• Wow
Reactions: akapp

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
It's completely random, so that would be the bad lucks. However, there is a way to see what the sister will throw once you've gotten closer to her.
... doesn't she follow a different pattern based on the previous outcome and her current expression?

or is it just my weird luck at rock paper scissors?
(no joke here, my lifetime winrate against different people is like 80%, though it's been a while since I last played)

I could accept that, but I totally thought that her throws were mainly following patterns with a little bit of rng?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
... doesn't she follow a different pattern based on the previous outcome and her current expression?

or is it just my weird luck at rock paper scissors?
(no joke here, my lifetime winrate against different people is like 80%, though it's been a while since I last played)

I could accept that, but I totally thought that her throws were mainly following patterns with a little bit of rng?
Complete RNG.

Reactions: linylo and LucLore

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
Hey man, love your mod, it really expands more the experience of the original version and even lets others have the opportunity to create their own version of the sister, it's really great! I used the modular imageset to create a simple "Transparent Clothes" extension for some of the clothes the sister uses (I don't know lot about image editing so it just modifies the oppacity of some clothes) and while trying it seems that the rock, paper, scissors sequence images are not included, so it throws an error for the missing images. Do this sequence is needed in the mod's folder or it's supposed to grab it from the original FFFox files?

I mean, I putted them in the mod's folder and works, but I don't know if that was your original intention. I also am a bit curious about images FFF_s11_pose_01 to FFF_s11_pose_25, are you planning to used them in a future update?

Btw, I will leave the here if someone else wants to used it or actually modify the pajamas pictures to have different transparent levels.

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
Hey man, love your mod, it really expands more the experience of the original version and even lets others have the opportunity to create their own version of the sister, it's really great! I used the modular imageset to create a simple "Transparent Clothes" extension for some of the clothes the sister uses (I don't know lot about image editing so it just modifies the oppacity of some clothes) and while trying it seems that the rock, paper, scissors sequence images are not included, so it throws an error for the missing images. Do this sequence is needed in the mod's folder or it's supposed to grab it from the original FFFox files?

I mean, I putted them in the mod's folder and works, but I don't know if that was your original intention. I also am a bit curious about images FFF_s11_pose_01 to FFF_s11_pose_25, are you planning to used them in a future update?

Btw, I will leave the here if someone else wants to used it or actually modify the pajamas pictures to have different transparent levels.
i dont know how to use it but the idea is intresting

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

I did indeed forget those images, as I added them in-game right before I posted the update. I updated the Modular Imageset to add them in.
As for the other images, they will in fact be used in a future update, once I find time in between all my stuff. Holidays are so busy!

I am very glad you're enjoying the mod and the extras I added on~!

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and BowTieGuy

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
News on the update front:

AGHHH!!!!!
:cry::LOL::love:

Well, Inusuku let out their some of their plans for the DLC, including the following:
Additional list of acts you can do to your sister:
・Actually doing it in the restroom (front/back)
・Hugging/kissing in skinship
・Add sexual harassment commands.
 ・Add CG of seeing underwear
 ・Add CG of seeing nakedness.
 ・Add CG that shows masturbation
 ・Add CG that makes her masturbate
・Kitchen sex
・Masturbation challenge at eating out
・Fellatio under the rock
・Daytime sex
・Add dream cum scene
・Poses for late-night blowjob
・Additional late-night cunnilingus poses

And so, a quick checklist of my next few planned updates before this:
・A certain magic to initiate kissing, hugging, masturbation play, etc. (Can still be implemented, but will definitely wait for Inusuku's awesome art...)
・Addition of akapp's kissing, hugging, and masturbation pics (might still use in conjunction with Inusuku's depending on how Inusuku's turn out)
・Nighttime foreplay, the likes of which I've already worked a lot on in coding, with some pics already prepped in the modular imageset (now going to be debunked!)
・More play while eating out (well, at least this can probably be merged for extra content, rather than replace)
・The extended walk system (still safe! ...for now)

As well as the checklist of things I already did:
・Doing it in the restroom (one of my first addtions, too!)
・Showing off panties (so quickly replaced)
・Stripping (aghhh!)

And so now, I must question what to do next, for my plans for the next two updates are both being done by Inusuku officially. Both sad but still glad for all the extra content. In essence, the DLC is huge on awesome content coming around March or so, so look forward to it!

So the current plans:
1. Adding in some special items to use with your sister. (Next Update before DLC)
2. Possible adding in a whole new menu for...special options. (An update before DLC)
3. Adding in a special magic (now waiting for DLC cg's)
4. Adding in an extended walk sequence (now waiting for DLC cg's)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

AGHHH!!!!!

Well, Inusuku let out their some of their plans for the DLC, including the following:
・Kitchen sex
・Fellatio under the rock
・Daytime sex
・Add dream cum scene

・A certain magic to initiate kissing, hugging, masturbation play, etc. (Can still be implemented, but will definitely wait for Inusuku's awesome art...)
・Addition of akapp's kissing, hugging, and masturbation pics (might still use in conjunction with Inusuku's depending on how Inusuku's turn out)
・Nighttime foreplay, the likes of which I've already worked a lot on in coding, with some pics already prepped in the modular imageset (now going to be debunked!)
・More play while eating out (well, at least this can probably be merged for extra content, rather than replace)

・Stripping (aghhh!)

And so now, I must question what to do next, for my plans for the next two updates are both being done by Inusuku officially. Both sad but still glad for all the extra content. In essence, the DLC is huge on awesome content coming around March or so, so look forward to it!

So the current plans:
1. Adding in some special items to use with your sister. (Next Update before DLC)
2. Possible adding in a whole new menu for...special options. (An update before DLC)
I'm so excited to see that there will be a lot of new images, Inusuku's art is beautiful ♥.

As a girl who loves romance, I really like this addition :giggle::

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020

AGHHH!!!!!

・Kitchen sex
・Fellatio under the rock
・Daytime sex
・Add dream cum scene

・Stripping (aghhh!)

So the current plans:
Inusuku is doing it again, at this point I can't call it a coincidence :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mighty_P and akapp
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes