Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hey, I downloaded this mod last week and installed the compatibility patch despite using 1.5 (probably even before I installed the color mod because I'm smart), and played through the game, got a bad end, and started over in new game+ and completed the great adventure before realizing my game was pretty messed up (sister didn't transform into kitsune and I couldn't interact with her anymore). I saw that you no longer need the compatibility patch or hotfix and I think I reinstalled things correctly (just copying over the 1.5 data folder and then installing the color mod), and noticed a better translation at the end of the great adventure and things that hadn't been working like the improved cowgirl were now working, but she still has gray hair instead of blonde. So now I'm wondering if I'm just missing something or if I still didn't install things correctly/my save is messed up. Thanks.
Like daseson said, you can change her appearance using the 'magic' option. Also, make sure the hotfix is installed as well (found on OP), so that the color mod is fully installed with the FFFox Mod.

Reactions: Dreamsicle27

Dreamsicle27

Feb 28, 2022
Like daseson said, you can change her appearance using the 'magic' option. Also, make sure the hotfix is installed as well (found on OP), so that the color mod is fully installed with the FFFox Mod.
Ah ok, along with thinking it was an automatic change I misinterpreted your comment about not having any extra steps now as not needing the hotfix, but everything is good now. Thank you both for the awesome work!

Dreamsicle27

Feb 28, 2022
Well, now I'm having this issue where it's swapping between colored and non colored for this animation. Is this just something unfinished? Can't imagine how I'd have the install wrong now.
Imouto.png Imouto 2.png

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Well, now I'm having this issue where it's swapping between colored and non colored for this animation. Is this just something unfinished? Can't imagine how I'd have the install wrong now.
View attachment 3317298 View attachment 3317299
Oh, I hadn't realized and the FFFOX MOD added the cowgirl position images again.

Although in my repository I think I have these color images, I will search for them and solve the error.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Didn't know whether to post it here or not, but the Soapland scenes in the FFFox Mod are not colored with daseson's color mod as well as the title screen for the FFFox mod. I installed both and both seem to work fine and I applied the Hotfix last. Is there an application order that I messed up or were these things not colored yet?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Didn't know whether to post it here or not, but the Soapland scenes in the FFFox Mod are not colored with daseson's color mod as well as the title screen for the FFFox mod. I installed both and both seem to work fine and I applied the Hotfix last. Is there an application order that I messed up or were these things not colored yet?
Hello,

To install both mods, the ideal is always to install the colored one last.

The FFFOX MOD bathroom scenes are not colored yet, but when I release the update with all the kitsune images there will be some images of these.

On the home screen I imagine you are referring to the kitsune, right? Although I already have it colored, I have not yet released it since I want to release all the kitsune images in a single update.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Hello,

To install both mods, the ideal is always to install the colored one last.

The FFFOX MOD bathroom scenes are not colored yet, but when I release the update with all the kitsune images there will be some images of these.

On the home screen I imagine you are referring to the kitsune, right? Although I already have it colored, I have not yet released it since I want to release all the kitsune images in a single update.
Got it! Thanks so much for the reply. Will i have any issues applying the Hotfix last? Should I just reapply the colored mod now that the hotfix is applied?

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
How do I raise sister frustration? Just don't have sex with her for a couple of days? I'm trying to get her stealth masturbation event in the bed at night and the bathtub sex scene and I can't seem to get it to work. I read through the forum here and hit the requirements but "frustration" is one I'm not sure on. This is also before I did the Grand Adventure so I'm not sure if that has bearing to it as well

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
How do I raise sister frustration? Just don't have sex with her for a couple of days? I'm trying to get her stealth masturbation event in the bed at night and the bathtub sex scene and I can't seem to get it to work. I read through the forum here and hit the requirements but "frustration" is one I'm not sure on. This is also before I did the Grand Adventure so I'm not sure if that has bearing to it as well
The aphrodisiac; starting soapland play, but not finishing; barging in on her toilet masturbation and choosing to 'continue in the bedroom'; and I believe there might be some depending on how the nighttime play ends, but unsure on that one.

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
The aphrodisiac; starting soapland play, but not finishing; barging in on her toilet masturbation and choosing to 'continue in the bedroom'; and I believe there might be some depending on how the nighttime play ends, but unsure on that one.
YEP, I did check and the frustration also go up after nighttime play if when leaving she have a hight plaisure bar (edging her and not letting her cum one last time when leaving). You can do whatever you want before that, the only thing that is important is to leave with her plaisure bar almost full.

Brokuify

May 20, 2018
I'm having an issue where the night I finish the great adventure, I can no longer interact with sister. I click on her, she blips out then back in without a menu popping up. I can do everything else in the room but can no longer really progress. Not sure how to take a picture to go along with this lol. I had it working once, but realized I messed up something I was trying to do, reloaded and it's been like this since. Help? If at all

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I'm having an issue where the night I finish the great adventure, I can no longer interact with sister. I click on her, she blips out then back in without a menu popping up. I can do everything else in the room but can no longer really progress. Not sure how to take a picture to go along with this lol. I had it working once, but realized I messed up something I was trying to do, reloaded and it's been like this since. Help? If at all
Hmm... Let's reinstalling the hotfix from the OP. If it still doesn't work, send me the save file in a zip folder and I'll try to check it out.

Brokuify

May 20, 2018
Hmm... Let's reinstalling the hotfix from the OP. If it still doesn't work, send me the save file in a zip folder and I'll try to check it out.
Feel kinda lame lol. didn't think to do that. Redoing the hotfix seems to have fixed it. Thank you! Also, great mod

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
hello guys, new to this game and mod, wondering if anyone has done/shared a Shorstack little sister version yet, using the imageset

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
hello guys, new to this game and mod, wondering if anyone has done/shared a Shorstack little sister version yet, using the imageset
Not yet. I do try to keep up with any that people mention here in the thread and keep links to their individual files in the OP for ease for discovery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PunpunRen

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
Not yet. I do try to keep up with any that people mention here in the thread and keep links to their individual files in the OP for ease for discovery.
good to know, thank you for your work and all the love put into this project, I'd honestly do it myself if I could, but I'm by no means an artist

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Btw do anyone know if sound/voice mod is possible?
Sounds and voices can be added in, but as I'm generally more of the silence/quiet enjoyer of works, I feel a bit lost on what would feel appropriate adding into the game for the ecchi parts. Personally, I've never cringed at any English-voiced ecchi game, no matter how 'good' it supposedly was, but I also don't focus on that part anyway. Did add a single sound effect already for the 'thrusting' at night, but unsure if I feel adequate in adding anything more.

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
Sounds and voices can be added in, but as I'm generally more of the silence/quiet enjoyer of works, I feel a bit lost on what would feel appropriate adding into the game for the ecchi parts. Personally, I've never cringed at any English-voiced ecchi game, no matter how 'good' it supposedly was, but I also don't focus on that part anyway. Did add a single sound effect already for the 'thrusting' at night, but unsure if I feel adequate in adding anything more.
Oh I see well I think adding like a little soft moaning or the likes doesnt hurt, It seems just that it getting so bland, but still a good game tho, maybe if possible just take any sounds/voices from those H anime or whatever hahha. (I can't believe I even asking this, sad life)

Btw thank you for the hardwork Blue!

Reactions: sleepotimer
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes