Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022

Hey, have you ever wanted to spice the clothing for sister a bit?

Then, maybe this mod is just for you! The See-through clothing Mod!

This little mod modifies some of the clothing sister uses making it a bit more “transparent”. Adds a certain degree of transparency to the pajamas, not having the same level of transparency according to how natural or good they look (personal opinion) and modifies the night crawl clothes to be a bit more transparent, making the option of letting some clothes on more enticing (few changes on specific clothing when she’s in the mood). I've also made two versions for both decensoring versions in case you want it to be more close to the one you are using.

I would love any type of feedback and try to make this even better

A big thanks to BlueFireNick, for making the creations of mods like this possible and just improving the experience overall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOW TO INSTALL:
  1. Download FFFox Mod Version 1.5.0 onwards
  2. Download data.zip from the link.
  3. Extract the contents, and drop into the root files of Imouto -Fantasy- game. (If it doesn't ask you to overwrite some files, you did it wrong.)
KNOWN ISSUES:
Layering issues, I don't think those are resolvable due to how i simply edited images. If theres a fix or any error about an image missing let me know to update the files.

Download Imageset:

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022

Hey, have you ever wanted to spice the clothing for sister a bit?

Then, maybe this mod is just for you! The See-through clothing Mod!

This little mod modifies some of the clothing sister uses making it a bit more “transparent”. Adds a certain degree of transparency to the pajamas, not having the same level of transparency according to how natural or good they look (personal opinion) and modifies the night crawl clothes to be a bit more transparent, making the option of letting some clothes on more enticing (few changes on specific clothing when she’s in the mood). I've also made two versions for both decensoring versions in case you want it to be more close to the one you are using.

I would love any type of feedback and try to make this even better

A big thanks to BlueFireNick, for making the creations of mods like this possible and just improving the experience overall.
HOW TO INSTALL:
  1. Download FFFox Mod Version 1.5.0 onwards
  2. Download data.zip from the link.
  3. Extract the contents, and drop into the root files of Imouto -Fantasy- game. (If it doesn't ask you to overwrite some files, you did it wrong.)
KNOWN ISSUES:
Layering issues, I don't think those are resolvable due to how i simply edited images. If theres a fix or any error about an image missing let me know to update the files.

Download Imageset:
I'm sorry if have change multiple times the link to download the mod in different posts (think is the third time?) but this should be "official" of sorts, so I think this post would be the one use for the download or any other thing. @BlueFireNick could you please update the link used on the Fan Made Modular Sets?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I'm sorry if have change multiple times the link to download the mod in different posts (think is the third time?) but this should be "official" of sorts, so I think this post would be the one use for the download or any other thing. @BlueFireNick could you please update the link used on the Fan Made Modular Sets?
Not an issue. It links to the post itself, so that you can edit that post whenever needed without needing to make a new post.

KiraNNeeT13

Mar 30, 2023
I have tried as you said but the game suddenly crashes
Create a text file called 'Languageset 1'. Type just 'Indonesian' into the file and save. Name your translation folder to 'Indonesian' as well. Drop both the folder and file into the 'Data' folder. Then click on the language icon in-game to switch languages.

Nov 21, 2019
when will the dlc come out? i thought it would be re;ease at middle of this month but we are going to the last full week of the month.

MRyeet6969

Apr 12, 2022
dumb question but how can i use the mod? after installing the mod my game didn't change much beside a couple popup about the FFFOX mod here and there but i can't open the cheat menu?

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
dumb question but how can i use the mod? after installing the mod my game didn't change much beside a couple popup about the FFFOX mod here and there but i can't open the cheat menu?
read FAQ

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
And I present ver 1.5.5!

This version includes a new scene to the eating out section, a new mysterious seed storyline based on the seeds your dad sends in the mail, and a hard fix on the 'can't click' bug that I finally found and now have fixed. :cool: The new scene for the eating out section is a chanced-based change to the under the table bj, while the mysterious seed storyline can be started once your dad sends a package containing the seeds by random chance after work or manually by working part-time.

As for the modular languageset, there is more than 1,000 more lines of text coded in, which not only means more to translate, but more than has been proof-read and retranslated for English users as well! Sections coded in includes a restructuring of the title system (with gains for all titles added in, as some had no benefits), bathing, going to town, skinship, and communication sections, among others.

Find download links on the OP!

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
And I present ver 1.5.5!

finally found and now have fixed. :cool: The new scene for the eating out section is a chanced-based change to the under the table bj, while the mysterious seed storyline can be started once your dad sends a package containing the seeds by random chance after work or manually by working part-time.

As for the modular languageset, there is more than 1,000 more lines of text coded in, which not only means more to translate, but more than has been proof-read and retranslated for English users as well! Sections coded in includes a restructuring of the title system (with gains for all titles added in, as some had no benefits), bathing, going to town, skinship, and communication sections, among others.

Find download links on the OP!

When will all those ideas and plays drawn by Mr. akapp be added to it?? :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes