Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yuchj

May 21, 2024
Sure. And if you're willing to post it here as well, I'll make sure to link it to the op for any Chinese users that happen upon this forum as well.

I've also attached an updated Data folder for Chinese Translations. It switches the base game to Chinese, and uses the Lolita font so that Chinese translations are possible. You'll want to include this with your translation so that the translation appears correct in-game.
Thank you for your support. Additionally, I noticed that some text starts with the character \E while others don't. I'm wondering if this is used to invoke a certain expression? Would there be any impact if it's removed?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thank you for your support. Additionally, I noticed that some text starts with the character \E while others don't. I'm wondering if this is used to invoke a certain expression? Would there be any impact if it's removed?
The \E command gives an outline to the text, and Inusuku used it on all the main text. The only text from the original that doesn't have the \E command are choices and names. You can remove the \E command, it'd simply make the text appear different in-game, so it won't break anything to do so.

NotMyProudestCC

May 23, 2024
Thank you very much for the mod! In the spirit of contributing Inwanted to add that I found a posible text bug in the message when the sister brings you lunch and the returns to school fast during the day missions, it just says onii chan for like 6 text windows until the scene ends.

Reactions: BlueFireNick

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thank you very much for the mod! In the spirit of contributing Inwanted to add that I found a posible text bug in the message when the sister brings you lunch and the returns to school fast during the day missions, it just says onii chan for like 6 text windows until the scene ends.
Ah! Found the issue. I'll make sure to have that fixed for the next update! Thanks!

Reactions: noodler1300

yuchj

May 21, 2024
The \E command gives an outline to the text, and Inusuku used it on all the main text. The only text from the original that doesn't have the \E command are choices and names. You can remove the \E command, it'd simply make the text appear different in-game, so it won't break anything to do so.
This is the Chinese translated version I've completed, including the translated text as well as the localized images extracted from the Steam version.

Reactions: akapp

yuchj

May 21, 2024
I am also translating this mod into Chinese. I can provide some texts that I have already translated. I am not going to continue the translation because there was an error in the Python script I wrote, which caused many of my translated files to disappear. It is very frustrating.
You're welcome! Glad to hear you've completed it. If you need any further assistance or have any more translations to do, feel free to ask!

bearfvck

May 15, 2024
You're welcome! Glad to hear you've completed it. If you need any further assistance or have any more translations to do, feel free to ask!
There are some UI misalignments in your translation set. I checked that the redundant text and the disappearance of special characters were caused by the AI's garrulousness. I translated a little manually.

NotMyProudestCC

May 23, 2024
Has someone find issues when using FFFox mod plus the color one from daseson in latest versions linked here? Seems like after beating the main story the option for “let’s have sex” disapeared after the option from magic appeared, I played a bit with illusion change from kitsune to silver/golden and the option for H is no longer there, is this a known issue with the mods?

yuchj

May 21, 2024
There are some UI misalignments in your translation set. I checked that the redundant text and the disappearance of special characters were caused by the AI's garrulousness. I translated a little manually.
I noticed these issues while playing today and made some corrections and refinements to the AI-translated content.
I also created a JSON file that integrates all the English text and my currently translated Chinese text. This will make it easier for other users to identify and fix any issues.

yuchj

May 21, 2024
I have refined some of the Chinese translations and completed the missing formats for some options. Due to the batch use of AI translation, many texts lost their command formats, and I have completed some that I found in the game. Additionally, I noticed that despite having translated over 3,500 texts, some texts in the game still appear in English. For example: 'Go on an adventure', 'Help sister wash the front', and battle status prompts.

yuchj

May 21, 2024
This is my revised Chinese text. I have supplemented and corrected the previously missing instructions such as \f[] and \v[]. Now the display format is consistent with the English version, and there will be no deviations in references to items and skills.
It also includes two JSON files, integrating both the Chinese and English texts. This will facilitate other users in troubleshooting text issues.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I have refined some of the Chinese translations and completed the missing formats for some options. Due to the batch use of AI translation, many texts lost their command formats, and I have completed some that I found in the game. Additionally, I noticed that despite having translated over 3,500 texts, some texts in the game still appear in English. For example: 'Go on an adventure', 'Help sister wash the front', and battle status prompts.
Not all the text has been ported to text files yet. I'm up to around 4.4k files currently and still haven't finished the non-h part, for reference. This game has a lot of lines of text. The next update will cover the main storyline, hot springs, and seal quest, however. I'm hoping to at least have all the non-h material ported by the time the DLC drops.

F95zone also lets you edit your posts, so if you want, you can make a single post into your release post and simply update it with any releases.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Time for another update, this time with a few new spicy events. Update 1.5.8 comes with bath cuddling when bathing together if brother behaves himself, unlocking the option to barge in on your imouto while she's masturbating (curtesy of the amazing akapp), and adding in some new chibis for the room.

As for the text coding, there are over 800 new lines, covering such things as the main storyline, the hot springs events, and the seal elimination side quest. We've reached 4.4k lines now, and still haven't covered quite all of the non-h material, but we're getting there. As before, I've included a zip of only the new txt files for user convenience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the next update, 1.5.9 will be coming whenever the DLC is released. That will serve as the final pre-DLC update before I focus on DLC compatibility. So ver 1.5.9 will mainly be an update of whatever translation work I get done up to that point along with any bug fixes I can get to. Once DLC compatibility is finished, I will then upload ver 1.6.0.

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Time for another update, this time with a few new spicy events. Update 1.5.8 comes with bath cuddling when bathing together if brother behaves himself, unlocking the option to barge in on your imouto while she's masturbating (curtesy of the amazing akapp), and adding in some new chibis for the room.

As for the text coding, there are over 800 new lines, covering such things as the main storyline, the hot springs events, and the seal elimination side quest. We've reached 4.4k lines now, and still haven't covered quite all of the non-h material, but we're getting there. As before, I've included a zip of only the new txt files for user convenience.

the view.jpg
That's the view onii-chans strive for.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

As always, impeccable work, thank you very much for your hard work guys, the images are great!!
anime-excited.gif

Reactions: Arsvaarg and akapp
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes