Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
The 1.5.8 version breaks golden-haired imouto. It's missing some cg's according to the error. It also has a massive fps spike when using golden-haired imouto appearance. Reverting to silver-haired imouto or kitsune imouto seems to fix both the missing cg error and fps spike.

bearfvck

May 15, 2024
Try bathing together without messing around, or peeking on her in the bath while she masturbates.

Feel free to post it here, and I'll link it on the OP for any other Chinese users that come by.

Oh, in retrospect, an obvious bug. And one that still took this long to find. Thanks for pointing it out!
[24.06.14-14.00]: Adapted to version 1.5.9, translated some new content in version 1.5.9
Instructions for use:
1. Download [fffoxmod-Chinese(pic_only)] and unzip it
2. Download the Chinese text compressed package and decompress it
3. Move all text documents obtained in the second step to the [Chinese] folder under [fffoxmod-Chinese(pic_only)]
4. Finally, move the entire [fffoxmod-Chinese(pic_only)] content to the [Data] directory of the game
5. For users who only need to update text documents, they only need to perform the second step.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
The 1.5.8 version breaks golden-haired imouto. It's missing some cg's according to the error. It also has a massive fps spike when using golden-haired imouto appearance. Reverting to silver-haired imouto or kitsune imouto seems to fix both the missing cg error and fps spike.
There were some new images in the last few updates, so daseson just needs to update the color mod's Hair folder with the new images. You can always copy the contents of the modular imageset over to the Hair folder and choose to not overwrite anything. This will add in any missing images while daseson on her update.

why is still english in mod's hscene when i choose japanese?
did i install it wrong?
The game's multi-lingual mod is not yet fully implemented. While a majority of the non-h material has been implemented, the majority of h-material has not been implemented into the multi-lingual mode. Still working away at it all, though, so I'll get to each part eventually.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hello everyone
Today is a short story about a drawing:
1. First an idea came to me and I drew it. This went well with the detail that Blue added - the fastener on Bro's pants, and I've long had a desire to somehow implement a footjob.
2. After watching, I decided that something was missing. I decided to add one of the in-game images, which could either be left or replaced later. I also wanted to add a slightly different image than Imouto's usual look, but I was too lazy to draw. It would be strange if the images alternated, so I thought of separating the two with a frame so that I could look at both images at once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Then I thought that I would like to see a more teasing face of Imo, and the facial expressions in the old card were not enough, so I decided to add a basic image after all. I decided to discuss this with Blue.
4. Blue suggested cutins and... I couldn’t make the cutin I wanted. I thought that the option of looking under the table sounded logical, although Blue suggested doing this as an action outside of Brother's gaze. Difficult.
5. Among other things, Blue suggested doing something similar to the river scene, so I tried it. Yes, this is the current state of the drawing. I decided to ask not only Blue, so I decided to write here, just sharing the drawing.
How is it? Are there any other options worth trying?

Regarding the last time I asked about the poses in the room. I drew a little chibi in the room and a couple in the kitchen. But I really liked Blue's chibis added in the recent update.

Well, recently I was drawing simple things, so these turned out... like banners, right? (just wanted to share them because they seem to look good)

Edited

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone
Today is a short story about a drawing:
1. First an idea came to me and I drew it. This went well with the detail that Blue added - the fastener on Bro's pants, and I've long had a desire to somehow implement a footjob.
2. After watching, I decided that something was missing. I decided to add one of the in-game images, which could either be left or replaced later. I also wanted to add a slightly different image than Imouto's usual look, but I was too lazy to draw. It would be strange if the images alternated, so I thought of separating the two with a frame so that I could look at both images at once.
3. Then I thought that I would like to see a more teasing face of Imo, and the facial expressions in the old card were not enough, so I decided to add a basic image after all. I decided to discuss this with Blue.
4. Blue suggested cutins and... I couldn’t make the cutin I wanted. I thought that the option of looking under the table sounded logical, although Blue suggested doing this as an action outside of Brother's gaze. Difficult.
5. Among other things, Blue suggested doing something similar to the river scene, so I tried it. Yes, this is the current state of the drawing. I decided to ask not only Blue, so I decided to write here, just sharing the drawing.
How is it? Are there any other options worth trying?

Regarding the last time I asked about the poses in the room. I drew a little chibi in the room and a couple in the kitchen. But I really liked Blue's chibis added in the recent update.

Well, recently I was drawing simple things, so these turned out... like banners, right? (just wanted to share them because they seem to look good)
I love to see that you continue drawing ♥♥

Sadly many of the attachments do not allow me to see them :(

But the last of the images of the sister in the room/kitchen look very good.

And the banners are great as they show all the work they have done with this great mod.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
still don't know how to install the ffox mod, and idk which old .wolf files to get rid of, not sure what im doing wrong
Hi,

It may be difficult to do with text, but look, it would be like this:

1. Download FFFOX MOD.

2. Go to the game data folder and unzip the .wolf files called BasicData, MapData and SE (For this you must have a program that allows you to decompress .wolf files).

3. Delete the .wolf called BasicData, MapData and SE

4. Unzip the FFFOX MOD winrar, copy ALL the folders and paste them into the data folder of your game, select paste and replace.

Ready, the FFFOX MOD would be installed.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
attachments are (almost) all fucked up
I love to see that you continue drawing ♥♥

Sadly many of the attachments do not allow me to see them :(

But the last of the images of the sister in the room/kitchen look very good.

And the banners are great as they show all the work they have done with this great mod.
Hmmm. It seems like I edited it, but it didn’t immediately show me that the investments had been reduced... I hope they are visible now? (No, I didn't actually post empty links to attachments pretending I was working :whistle:~)

Jojolotok

Feb 5, 2019
I seem to have a really low fps since 1.5.6 onward, but the previous version that I played (1.5.3) was running at a stable 60fps. I tried installing the mod on both kagura and fan tl version and both run on 15fps...

Or it might just be my ancient 4th gen cpu :whistle: (i7 4790k and GTX 1650S)

--EDIT--

1.5.8 seems to run fine(30-50fps, better but still slower than previous version) if I set the language to Japanese.
Also, if I swap the Japanese and English folder inside data, the english language run better.

--EDIT 2--

Just saw previous posts, running as admin seems to help get the game to run at 60 fps. But without swapping the language folders, english still runs at around 30 fps, so I guess that's a workaround for now. (Renaming "English" folder to "Japanese" and vice versa.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZacroN

PedroEsco

Jan 15, 2022
How do i know its actually working and i have all the things??

I can see when i start up that i have the mod, i can do skinship thing in bath.

I dont see virgin proof

Im not sure if i done the Game data thing right or not..

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
How do i know its actually working and i have all the things??

I can see when i start up that i have the mod, i can do skinship thing in bath.

I dont see virgin proof

Im not sure if i done the Game data thing right or not..
You can see your version on the title screen in the top right of the screen.
Virgin proof is simply a cutin when you take her first time during the night crawling. If anything is missing, you'll see a green banner appear with an error message, so you'll know pretty quick if something's missing.

Reactions: PedroEsco

bearfvck

May 15, 2024
I once tried to add a feature, when the trust value and sexual preference value are very high, after taking a bath, an option would be added under the change of clothes option to let the sister keep not wearing clothes, and then at night raid, you can see the sister lying on the bed naked and sleeping. At this time, the brother can start without having to help her take off her clothes.
Ultimately, I only managed to add the fully naked in the room function, and I couldn't find any event entry points for the latter half, so I abandoned the entire project.
Would you mind considering adding this feature? It does not require any additional illustrations.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes