Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

panladi

Apr 6, 2024
To BlueFireNick :

Visitors91.TXT should be "\f[20]Sweets <R>\f[12]2 for 100G (\v[273])<L>"

04 『Menu Processing』, for the first time, the content of "BathTime1.txt" in the Japanese version is 『\Eお兄ちゃん、お風呂用意できてるから。 』, the content of the second "BathTime1.txt" in the Japanese version is 『\Eお兄ちゃん、お風呂用意できてるよ。 』

20 『深夜処理衣服』, "MidButtonReply08.txt" at about line 850 should be "MidButtonReply06.txt" correctly.

The text of meal31.txt in 326 『Meal processing』 is 『\Eこれは…』, but in 425 『Hot spring event Part 2』, the text of Meal131.txt about 328 lines is 『\Eこれは…!』

239 『Combat call』 The content of line 238 is "Enemies08.txt", not "Enemies18.txt"?

247 『Communication』 The third Japanese version of "Communication09.txt" on line 1045 is different from the first two.

251 『Daytime command weekdays』 "Enemies98.txt" in line 2023 should be "Enemies94.txt" to be correct

278 『Visitors』 The content of line 1185 is 『やる気が上がった。』, which is not the content of "Meal121.txt" 『やる気がアップした!』

279 『Communication system』 The content of line 337 is 『\Eやる気が下がった…。』, which is not the content of "Morning32.txt" 『\Eやる気が下がった。』

297 『Great Adventure』 The content of line 507 and 2538 is 『\E?』, not the content of "Communication90.txt" 『\Eん?』

301 『Random event 1』 The content of line 2379 is 『\Eよいしょ…よいしょ…。』, not 『\Eよいしょ…よいしょ…』 of "RandomEvent15-01.txt"

301 『Random event 1』, the text on line 2699 is 『まだまだ張り合う』 ,not 『まだ張り合う』 of "RandomEvent16-14.txt"

301 『Random event 1』, the text on line 3270 is 『\Eくそお…。』, not 『\Eくっそぉ…。』 of "RandomEvent16-20.txt"

301 『Random event 1』, the text on lines 3868 and 3913 is 『\Eこ、こんな感じです…。』, not 『\Eこ、こんな感じです。』 of "RandomEvent23-15.txt"

301 『Random event 1』, the text on line 4303 is 『\Eやる気が上がった!』, not 『\Eやる気が上がった。』 of "RandomEvent18-16.txt"

=============

Will the OtherNamesxx.txt scattered everywhere be centralized into "Message Window [Interface]" for processing?

A while ago, due to a wrong operation (my cat), all my translation files were lost and could not be recovered. So now I am re-working, because I mainly want to use Japanese to play the game, and the Traditional Chinese text is for friends to use. Therefore, I use the Japanese version as the benchmark for all text comparisons. I hope that the Japanese text can be as consistent as possible with the Japanese version.

Attached is a modified 07やさしさゴシックボールド glyph file. I have tested that it can be displayed normally in Traditional Chinese, English, and Japanese without abnormal spaces and undisplayable fonts. Simplified Chinese should also be fine. I cannot test other national language.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
To BlueFireNick :

Visitors91.TXT should be "\f[20]Sweets <R>\f[12]2 for 100G (\v[273])<L>"

04 『Menu Processing』, for the first time, the content of "BathTime1.txt" in the Japanese version is 『\Eお兄ちゃん、お風呂用意できてるから。 』, the content of the second "BathTime1.txt" in the Japanese version is 『\Eお兄ちゃん、お風呂用意できてるよ。 』

20 『深夜処理衣服』, "MidButtonReply08.txt" at about line 850 should be "MidButtonReply06.txt" correctly.

The text of meal31.txt in 326 『Meal processing』 is 『\Eこれは…』, but in 425 『Hot spring event Part 2』, the text of Meal131.txt about 328 lines is 『\Eこれは…!』

239 『Combat call』 The content of line 238 is "Enemies08.txt", not "Enemies18.txt"?

247 『Communication』 The third Japanese version of "Communication09.txt" on line 1045 is different from the first two.

251 『Daytime command weekdays』 "Enemies98.txt" in line 2023 should be "Enemies94.txt" to be correct

278 『Visitors』 The content of line 1185 is 『やる気が上がった。』, which is not the content of "Meal121.txt" 『やる気がアップした!』

279 『Communication system』 The content of line 337 is 『\Eやる気が下がった…。』, which is not the content of "Morning32.txt" 『\Eやる気が下がった。』

297 『Great Adventure』 The content of line 507 and 2538 is 『\E?』, not the content of "Communication90.txt" 『\Eん?』

301 『Random event 1』 The content of line 2379 is 『\Eよいしょ…よいしょ…。』, not 『\Eよいしょ…よいしょ…』 of "RandomEvent15-01.txt"

301 『Random event 1』, the text on line 2699 is 『まだまだ張り合う』 ,not 『まだ張り合う』 of "RandomEvent16-14.txt"

301 『Random event 1』, the text on line 3270 is 『\Eくそお…。』, not 『\Eくっそぉ…。』 of "RandomEvent16-20.txt"

301 『Random event 1』, the text on lines 3868 and 3913 is 『\Eこ、こんな感じです…。』, not 『\Eこ、こんな感じです。』 of "RandomEvent23-15.txt"

301 『Random event 1』, the text on line 4303 is 『\Eやる気が上がった!』, not 『\Eやる気が上がった。』 of "RandomEvent18-16.txt"

=============

Will the OtherNamesxx.txt scattered everywhere be centralized into "Message Window [Interface]" for processing?

A while ago, due to a wrong operation (my cat), all my translation files were lost and could not be recovered. So now I am re-working, because I mainly want to use Japanese to play the game, and the Traditional Chinese text is for friends to use. Therefore, I use the Japanese version as the benchmark for all text comparisons. I hope that the Japanese text can be as consistent as possible with the Japanese version.

Attached is a modified 07やさしさゴシックボールド glyph file. I have tested that it can be displayed normally in Traditional Chinese, English, and Japanese without abnormal spaces and undisplayable fonts. Simplified Chinese should also be fine. I cannot test other national language.
-Combat Call: Correct. There are several repeated 'Enemies'.

-OtherNamesxx.txt: Going forward, new othernames will be, but I'll probably not reformat the ones that have already been changed throughout the coding.

-Thanks for all the double checking. I want to keep things as close as possible outside of purposefully made changes for the mod. I want to keep it Inusuku's game as much as possible, so this is quite helpful.

nazuna1212

May 25, 2024
View attachment 3502271

Overview:
Bringing the ~Fantasy~ into Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~
Adding several scenes, an entire extra Kitsune version of your sister, some QoL improvements, as well as translation improvements, this mod seeks to add a lot of content to the game without taking away or unbalancing the game. The mod is meant to be enjoyed as you play, not as post-game content only seen after finishing the game.
With the addition of a modular imageset and languageset installed, the FFFox mod now supports easy modding tools without knowing how to code, such as the Color Mod. Enjoy Inusuku's game in a whole new way!​

Updated: 5/25/2024
Game/Creator: Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ [Inusuku]
Modder: BlueFireNick
Mod Version: 1.5.8
Game Version: 1.4.3 DLsite or 1.0.3 Steam
Language: English, Japanese
Compatible Mods:
mello.second's Full Decensor Mod: Fully compatible; all new images from mod will be uncensored as well. Always install it last.
Inusuku's Official Uncensors: The officially uncensored work that Kagura published. Fully compatible with no installation order issues.
daseson's Color Mod: Not all art is finished, but there should be no coding issues, etc. No patch needed. Just download and install both mods without worrying about the order or anything.
Modular Imagesets: Along with the FFFox Mod, I've uploaded the simplified Modular Imagesets as well for anyone looking to create compatible imagesets for the game without overwriting anything. Link can be found below. Let me know if you create any and want to share!
Languagesets: Along with the imagesets, I've uploaded a customizable Modular Languageset with instructions on creating your own translation or accent additions to my mod. Let me know if you want yours added there as well.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

FFFox Modular Imageset:

FFFox Modular Languageset:

Fan Made Modular Sets:

Cheats:

Credits:

Download: -

Modder Tools:
FFFox Modular Imageset: -

FFFox Modular Languageset: -

Sample Images:
View attachment 3648125 View attachment 3537061 View attachment 3116118 View attachment 2709264 View attachment 3116120 View attachment 2709265
View attachment 2738159 View attachment 3116121 View attachment 2756275 View attachment 3430395 View attachment 3430399 View attachment 3515357 View attachment 3566201 View attachment 3566202 View attachment 3580905 View attachment 3624392 View attachment 3669825 View attachment 3669826 View attachment 3515358
how do i import image set im trying to figure it for 1 hour

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
Time for another update, this time with a few new spicy events. Update 1.5.8 comes with bath cuddling when bathing together if brother behaves himself, unlocking the option to barge in on your imouto while she's masturbating (curtesy of the amazing akapp), and adding in some new chibis for the room.

As for the text coding, there are over 800 new lines, covering such things as the main storyline, the hot springs events, and the seal elimination side quest. We've reached 4.4k lines now, and still haven't covered quite all of the non-h material, but we're getting there. As before, I've included a zip of only the new txt files for user convenience.

As for the next update, 1.5.9 will be coming whenever the DLC is released. That will serve as the final pre-DLC update before I focus on DLC compatibility. So ver 1.5.9 will mainly be an update of whatever translation work I get done up to that point along with any bug fixes I can get to. Once DLC compatibility is finished, I will then upload ver 1.6.0.
THX for the update, a very nice one as always :D
Just to be 100% sure, the money bug fix is indeed already inside your mods, right?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
how do i import image set im trying to figure it for 1 hour
Download the Modular Imageset. Edit any images you want. Rename folder to your chosen mod name (i.e. Catgirl). Create a txt file called 'Imageset 1' and type your folder's name inside the txt file. Drop both your folder and txt file inside the 'Data' folder of the game. Then, talk to your sister in-game and use her illusion magic to switch to your new imageset. (You'll need to complete the tree storyline to unlock illusion magic.)

nazuna1212

May 25, 2024
Download the Modular Imageset. Edit any images you want. Rename folder to your chosen mod name (i.e. Catgirl). Create a txt file called 'Imageset 1' and type your folder's name inside the txt file. Drop both your folder and txt file inside the 'Data' folder of the game. Then, talk to your sister in-game and use her illusion magic to switch to your new imageset. (You'll need to complete the tree storyline to unlock illusion magic.)
i see thanks btw how do i unlock it i always ended up on demon invasion

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
How to trigger new content for version 1.5.8
Try bathing together without messing around, or peeking on her in the bath while she masturbates.

I have translated version 1.5.8 into Chinese. Could you please post it here?
Feel free to post it here, and I'll link it on the OP for any other Chinese users that come by.

Little bug here
Oh, in retrospect, an obvious bug. And one that still took this long to find. Thanks for pointing it out!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes