Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
1675957094712.png

A beautiful illustration of inusuku,

I am very happy that he has reached this amount of downloads in his games and is excited to work even more..

Note: The sister's hair color in this illustration is even lighter than what I've been painting in my mod ._."

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
It's ok, you can just chalk it up to room lighting that makes the hair color darker, and the sun illumination making it brighter. (it's a very bright white background after all)

Reactions: Azero

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
Update for my color mod !!!
View attachment 2366553

=====================================//=========================================

Adding:

-Training defense:
View attachment 2366405

-Battle content:
View attachment 2366603
°Sister, Brother, Kana, Yui and Kasumi Especial Movement,
View attachment 2366468 View attachment 2366470 View attachment 2366475 View attachment 2366602 View attachment 2366612
°Icons
View attachment 2366467 View attachment 2366600
°Defense break Kana, Yui and Kasumi:
View attachment 2366572 View attachment 2366605 View attachment 2366609
-Rest with sister:
View attachment 2366465

-Picture akatsuki with changes:
View attachment 2366478

-Yui Dream:
View attachment 2366483

Changes:

- Change color sister hair in the room.
View attachment 2366398

Progress of my color mod in general.

Cg: 26%,
Cutin: 100%
Picture: 20%
Hscene: 20%
Others: 10%

With the inusuku updates I'm more motivated than ever to continue with the mod :giggle:

Any suggestion or observation will be welcome.

I hope you like it (>‿◠)✌
Amazing work as usual
A minor thing I've noticed in many places is that the sister's eye colors change from blue to brown and back. I don't think you made it so intentionally. And don't worry about the lighter hair color. I'm sure everyone agrees it's very nice as it is.
Screenshot 2023-02-09 221414.png Screenshot 2023-02-09 221432.png

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Amazing work as usual
A minor thing I've noticed in many places is that the sister's eye colors change from blue to brown and back. I don't think you made it so intentionally. And don't worry about the lighter hair color. I'm sure everyone agrees it's very nice as it is.
View attachment 2378550 View attachment 2378551
I'm sorry

1 image of the eyes was missing... although it is strange that they only reported it until now.

I just updated the links.

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
I'm sorry

1 image of the eyes was missing... although it is strange that they only reported it until now.

I just updated the links.
She's just going super saiyan, that's all, but she doesn't have enough power to make her hair blonde for the full transformation.

• Haha
Reactions: Azero

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Unfortunately I can't make the change, since my mod tries to make it as canon as possible, of course some ideas are my own since I don't have where to take references from but the clothes of the guildmates are already taken from illustrations of creator...

I'm sorry.

Although many ideas also come from the suggestions that you all give me here in the forum and almost 100% of the time they are improvements to how I imagine them.
No problem. No need to apologize.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Donzon

Sep 2, 2019
The color mod looks great, but for some reason I keep getting "site can't be reached" on mediafire. It's probably the site and'll get fixed if just try again later but just in case, are there any mirrors?

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
The color mod looks great, but for some reason I keep getting "site can't be reached" on mediafire. It's probably the site and'll get fixed if just try again later but just in case, are there any mirrors?
You must download the link of my last update post, or you can also do it in my signature.

Reactions: Donzon

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Each time someone asks about Android version my schlong grows 1cm and right now I'm already hung like a horse (ladies, don't clutter my DM box, thank you for understanding)

• Haha
Reactions: torresm

McDido Bird

Apr 22, 2022
Do it to her arse while she's asleep, and with high pleasure. In other words, you have to play with her assets without waking her up and then poke your wiener into her arse. Becareful though, the first few times that dislike meter will rise faster than her pleasure, so its advisable to only do it while her pleasure meter is almost 100%.

You need to repeat this about 5 times. Pretty sure its mandatory that she cums in the butt for it to count.
Either that or you do it the slow way and play with her butt, buy the anal vibrator and use it for a week or so and ask for anal during bath time. Doing it this way is way slower but it won't make her angry at you.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Im confused about the translation. 0.4 so the game is only translated like 40%?
Should I wait for translation 1.0?
No, the game is pretty much 100% translated. 0.4 is simply the version, in each version the translator kept up with a new patch or was simply improvements(fixing misspellings, fixing the font, rephrasing things, etc) on the translation. From a quick "turning Japanese into English as quickly as possible" into "making the translation look and sound like it has always been there" 0.4 is the third revision of a complete translation.

Reactions: Icetea-Lemon18

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No, the game is pretty much 100% translated. 0.4 is simply the version, in each version the translator kept up with a new patch or was simply improvements(fixing misspellings, fixing the font, rephrasing things, etc) on the translation. From a quick "turning Japanese into English as quickly as possible" into "making the translation look and sound like it has always been there" 0.4 is the third revision of a complete translation.
I dunno about 100%, the "stats" / panty screen is still not fully translated.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I dunno about 100%, the "stats" / panty screen is still not fully translated.
But how often does one read the panty screen during play? It is not necessary to complete the game or access any features, it is simply flavor text. Everything that you would desire to know or need to read during the course of a playthrough has been translated. That is why I said "pretty much" 100%, a few hold-outs remain but none of them are truly of consequence and are shrinking with each update.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But how often does one read the panty screen during play? It is not necessary to complete the game or access any features, it is simply flavor text. Everything that you would desire to know or need to read during the course of a playthrough has been translated. That is why I said "pretty much" 100%, a few hold-outs remain but none of them are truly of consequence and are shrinking with each update.
The stats are one thing I need to look at 'coz some o' those stats are needed to get some scenes and I've no idea what any of them mean.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
The stats are one thing I need to look at 'coz some o' those stats are needed to get some scenes and I've no idea what any of them mean.
This is what you need for progress, as you can see, everything is translated.
ScreenShot_2023_0211_10_59_34.png

This is flavor text, the panties have been translated, but the stats that show your record are not required but what they mean hasn't changed since Imouto Life Monochrome so it is easy to use that as a reference.
ScreenShot_2023_0211_10_59_51.png

Reactions: torresm
4.70 star(s) 91 Votes