necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I am looking for some game of this type but instead of with the sister with the mother, do you know any

vingogkwo

May 15, 2018
Just to let you know, there is a Godly Brother mod for this game that is a LOT easier to use compared to Cheat Engine.
yeah thanks i know about it :) i just thought he means the cheat engine table since idk the wording sounded like this to me, yeah idk i kinda pefere the CE table probably bc im so used to it by now xd

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello people,

This week I won't be able to give you an update as I really don't have enough content.

I apologize.

On the other hand I was working a bit on the Hscenes. I share a reference image

1676247256554.png

Sorry again and I promise that next week I will bring an update.

I also wanted to ask you, with the release of the official image of inusuku we see that the hair color that I chose again was wrong, really I already have 80% of the images with the new hair.

Do you think it is necessary to change it again?

Actually it is the same hue, only the one in the official image is much lighter.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Hello people,

This week I won't be able to give you an update as I really don't have enough content.

I apologize.

View attachment 2386970

I also wanted to ask you, with the release of the official image of inusuku we see that the hair color that I chose again was wrong, really I already have 80% of the images with the new hair.

Actually it is the same hue, only the one in the official image is much lighter.
Honestly, I don't think you need to change it, sure it isn't the "official" hair color but it's the look we're used to.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hello people,

I apologize.

View attachment 2386970

I'll take delays over endings any day.

runoja

May 4, 2021

I'd say yes, but only after coloring everything else.

There are still some pictures with the previous gray tone, like those when she's bathing alone. My suggestion is to do a QA check at the very end to make sure all the images use the same tone, and if that's something you need to do, might as well use the official coloring.

Again, I think you should only do it after everything else is done, and only if you really feel like recoloring all the hair pictures again, AGAIN.

Reactions: akapp

Settum

Jan 10, 2019

The washed gray-blonde would indeed look pretty and I am always of the opinion one can mend and improve things before a final release. Someone probably already mentioned, but the true perfection would to have two different sets, one before the adventure is completed and one after.

If you have the projects saved, I suggest to try and alter the colours to fit the official coloured ones,... on the other hand, I have never tried playing either games any other way but monochrome, since I get cranky at any tiny imperfection or inconsistency (which is why I waited months after game release too)

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Do it if you feel the need, don't if it's feels fine to you. This is one of those times where your own opinion is more important than others.

That being said, my own opinion is pretty much the same as I mentioned last time. "I prefer the lighter tone because her hair is supposed to be silver but as far as playing I won't be using the color mod since I don't mind b/w"

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I'm don't think the two colors are supposed to be pre-adventure and post-adventure, they're different for the sister in the first game too and she doesn't go on an adventure.

It honestly looks like Insuku isn't so anal about exact colors so you shouldn't be too. The chibi and high detail images of the first sister have the most similar hair colors and the chibi and low detail image of the second sister have the most similar hair colors. They aren't consistent.

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
I'm don't think the two colors are supposed to be pre-adventure and post-adventure, they're different for the sister in the first game too and she doesn't go on an adventure.

It honestly looks like Insuku isn't so anal about exact colors so you shouldn't be too. The chibi and high detail images of the first sister have the most similar hair colors and the chibi and low detail image of the second sister have the most similar hair colors. They aren't consistent.
I'm pretty sure at the end of adventure mode, the MC mention that her sister recover her blonde hair, not sure tho and the translate doesn't help either

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes