Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Her hair colour was some sort of faded light colour, don't remember exactly the original wording. After grand adventure she regains her colour but it's still faded, but with hope for the future when she'll get cured completely. Thus, it might be that the washed cream (white yellow) and the blonde are two different ones, rather than just lighting (in the second pic).

The after colour might as well be azure/blue as the explorer teaser and MC have blue hair, but for now, we can't be sure, really.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure at the end of adventure mode, the MC mention that her sister recover her blonde hair, not sure tho and the translate doesn't help either
Even so, the game doesn't implement a different white photo for the sister when she's cured. Too much to ask daseson to add both properly.

Reactions: Settum

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
There we go, the actual pic instead of f-ing instructions I will never do.
Well, the entire point I was attempting to get across is that it isn't worth fixing, if it bothered him that much he COULD fix it, but if he chose not to then it must not be as important as he is making it out to be.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, the entire point I was attempting to get across is that it isn't worth fixing, if it bothered him that much he COULD fix it, but if he chose not to then it must not be as important as he is making it out to be.
Oh that's not his problem.
It's just my OCD doing OCD things.

That's why I will never treat this as 100% translated if EVEN a single symbol / letter isn't translated no matter how insignificant it is.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Oh that's not his problem.
It's just my OCD doing OCD things.

That's why I will never treat this as 100% translated if EVEN a single symbol / letter isn't translated no matter how insignificant it is.
But there is a big difference between vital text needed for the completion of the game being untranslated and flavor text being untranslated.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But there is a big difference between vital text needed for the completion of the game being untranslated and flavor text being untranslated.
Like I said, OCD.
If even a single pebble isn't in the right place then it's a no for me.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Thank you so much all for the comments

I really didn't know what to do since in some images you can see the change and in others you don't, I think it's because of my coloring style that the tone looks a little darker than it really is, but well, first of all, they're right Let's move forward and once finished I'll see what I can do.

Example:
1676301203313.png
In this one it looks like it's the official color hehe

Thank you again for all your comments.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes