Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello,

I wanted to show that I am working on the changes to this image, for example, I found several errors

1676647962414.png

Which I tried to correct, I also gave a little subtle shading and clear the change of the sister's hair

1676648088062.png

It gives the feeling that it has more vivid colors and it was a little more pleasant...

I just wanted to show a bit of what I've done, I hope this weekend to be able to give you an update even if it's something small

SimSta

Jun 20, 2019
Hmm, how do you get that event in-game? I don't remember ever seeing it.
But yeah, it's weird that it's still censored

EDIT: nvm I managed to trigger the event, but it's uncensored here. Try downloading the uncensor pack again.
redownloaded and it's now uncensored, thank you

Reactions: torresm

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Hello,

I wanted to show that I am working on the changes to this image, for example, I found several errors

View attachment 2397638

Which I tried to correct, I also gave a little subtle shading and clear the change of the sister's hair

View attachment 2397640

It gives the feeling that it has more vivid colors and it was a little more pleasant...

I just wanted to show a bit of what I've done, I hope this weekend to be able to give you an update even if it's something small
I thought it was a back plate, to prevent the person sitting at the desk from kicking the wall while sitting.
ce9e2240c71cbb79cf7abfd64772f3fe.jpg

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
If you finish the grand adventure thing, there's an event that says she has golden hair
So, why is the "official art" white? Evidently there is no "official hair color" that the author had in mind and his art was just winging it.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
So, why is the "official art" white? Evidently there is no "official hair color" that the author had in mind and his art was just winging it.
Inusuku whenever he makes a color illustration of the fantasy sister, he colors her as she is before the big adventure like this with a light cream hair color.

In the official image of countermeasures, I think that this was not colored by inusuku but by an external artist for the promotion of FANZA, for which it has another type of more striking color without leaving the canon since that is how it should have after the great adventure

A clear example are all his chibi images, these are colored and made by him.

1676656372850.png

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Inusuku whenever he makes a color illustration of the fantasy sister, he colors her as she is before the big adventure like this with a light cream hair color.

In the official image of countermeasures, I think that this was not colored by inusuku but by an external artist for the promotion of FANZA, for which it has another type of more striking color without leaving the canon since that is how it should have after the great adventure

A clear example are all his chibi images, these are colored and made by him.

View attachment 2397907
The game doesn't really have a different CG set for before and after the great adventure, so isn't attempting to split the color into two haircolor variants an exercise in futility?

On another note, I always imagined the monochrome girl as a girl with black hair and dark eyes, as the place is clearly Japan and she is a Japanese girl, so wouldn't she look Japanese?
24debd6d4918b8f7036e96f72fcb1efb.jpg

Reactions: kemcbg

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
If you finish the grand adventure thing, there's an event that says she has golden hair

Well that phrase can also be translated to having the best or beautiful hair. So we couldnt really say for sure.That is aside from the fact that the official art she has the almost white hair. By the way who give the fuck about hair im here to beat my stick.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait a minute, I only know two from Fantasy.
The white / silver hair 'coz of her weird mana disease that makes her explode and the blonde / gold hair after curing 'er of it.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Wait a minute, I only know two from Fantasy.
The white / silver hair 'coz of her weird mana disease that makes her explode and the blonde / gold hair after curing 'er of it.
Yes, white or gray. It might have been "washed", basically an unhealthy colour. Later on, if I remember correctly her hair colour starter returning, being a "fair" colour, assumed to be blonde or possibly gold. It wasn't there yet, but eventually it was said it would return/grow to how it used to be. Although the term they used is often used for blonde or gold coloured hair, it could also be interpreted differently, hence why for the longest time I had the theory her hair was azure/blue, due to the promo image from Sister Explorer, as that would have been also fair (and we are in anime hair territory anyway).

As such, it's been too long since I played it in jap and translations always screw things up, but it seems she got a disease that took away her stamina and colour (so that's why everything's black and white ;) ), her hair is whiteish/grayish, you cure her and her hair colour starts coming back... it might have been dark brown for all we know originally, but official pics do confirm her hair becomes blonde during the cooking scene (or it's light blonde already and the difference is simply due to lighting)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes, white or gray. It might have been "washed", basically an unhealthy colour. Later on, if I remember correctly her hair colour starter returning, being a "fair" colour, assumed to be blonde or possibly gold. It wasn't there yet, but eventually it was said it would return/grow to how it used to be. Although the term they used is often used for blonde or gold coloured hair, it could also be interpreted differently, hence why for the longest time I had the theory her hair was azure/blue, due to the promo image from Sister Explorer, as that would have been also fair (and we are in anime hair territory anyway).

As such, it's been too long since I played it in jap and translations always screw things up, but it seems she got a disease that took away her stamina and colour (so that's why everything's black and white ;) ), her hair is whiteish/grayish, you cure her and her hair colour starts coming back... it might have been dark brown for all we know originally, but official pics do confirm her hair becomes blonde during the cooking scene (or it's light blonde already and the difference is simply due to lighting)
Wait, the sister explorer or travel, forgot what it is.
That's a sequel to that? I thought it's a sequel to the OTHER one.

I've no idea how brown turns to blonde in lighting but a'ight. :KEK:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Wait, the sister explorer or travel, forgot what it is.
That's a sequel to that? I thought it's a sequel to the OTHER one.

I've no idea how brown turns to blonde in lighting but a'ight. :KEK:
I meant washed blonde/cream/whitish can look fuller under a warm light

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
The game doesn't really have a different CG set for before and after the great adventure, so isn't attempting to split the color into two haircolor variants an exercise in futility?

On another note, I always imagined the monochrome girl as a girl with black hair and dark eyes, as the place is clearly Japan and she is a Japanese girl, so wouldn't she look Japanese?
View attachment 2397933
If you look closely to picture, you'll notice her hair is actually brown not black. It's really hard to tell with her being by herself, but if she stood next to someone with actual black hair there's a striking difference.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes