ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
If you look closely to picture, you'll notice her hair is actually brown not black. It's really hard to tell with her being by herself, but if she stood next to someone with actual black hair there's a striking difference.
Which is mostly due to her brown highlights, which is evidently popular in Japan the same way girls in the US will put in blonde highlights. Here is an experiment: do a google search for "Japanese hair color" and I challenge you to find a picture of a girl still rocking her natural hair color.
image_2023-02-18_190011779.png

Reactions: Arsvaarg

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
do a google search for "Japanese hair color" and I challenge you to find a picture of a girl still rocking her natural hair color.
Because when you add "color" google assumes you want something else than normal.
Google "japanese hair" - or even better - "japanese long hair" and you can scroll through gallery of smile restoring classy black hair instead.

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
Bruh from my understanding her hair was White from mana deficiency. Then when she was cured it went to a glowy color, since cumming inside her too much stuffed her with so much mana curing her. The gold/blonde color is just to illustrate it. And in monochrome her hair was black. The chibi version is light brown cause inusuku use it with either black and white background outside of the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bruh from my understanding her hair was White from mana deficiency. Then when she was cured it went to a glowy color, since cumming inside her too much stuffed her with so much mana curing her. The gold/blonde color is just to illustrate it. And in monochrome her hair was black. The chibi version is light brown cause inusuku use it with either black and white background outside of the game
Wait a minute, I still have no idea how monochrome is this game's prequel at all.
So I thought this was just another game with the same concept but different setting.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Wait a minute, I still have no idea how monochrome is this game's prequel at all.
So I thought this was just another game with the same concept but different setting.
ok so since you did not play the first game
in the secret bad ending your isekied into a fantasy world
2, the sister has white hair due to mana issues, you go on a grand adventuer to find some way to not let her die, and by the end you give up having kids to save her.
3 at the end of the game story and adventure it says that her hair turns blonde like her mothers

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ok so since you did not play the first game
in the secret bad ending your isekied into a fantasy world
2, the sister has white hair due to mana issues, you go on a grand adventuer to find some way to not let her die, and by the end you give up having kids to save her.
3 at the end of the game story and adventure it says that her hair turns blonde like her mothers
Secret Bad Ending, now I know why I have no idea it's the sequel.
No way in heck I'll intentionally do bad endings but yeah, no.2 and 3 are pretty much all I know in this game.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Wow I love your comment I always had the doubt because inusuku paints it in brown chibi and in black cg the monochrome sister.

This information will serve me in the future ñ.ñ

Reactions: Username?hmm

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Well, Dark Souls isn't strictly a follow-up story of Demon's Souls while Elden Ring is not a follow-up to Dark Souls but they are all considered sequels. Often times a sequel does not denote a continuation of a story but a continuation of themes and mechanics as well. Fantasy is a sequel to Monochrome because it takes Monochrome's core pillar of gameplay and expands upon it, even if it is using a different setting and characters, the core idea of Monochrome is still continued.

Last edited:

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
No way in heck I'll intentionally do bad endings but yeah, no.2 and 3 are pretty much all I know in this game.
no worries, its just her exploding due to you 2 getting a bear head baby cause you was a bear head

Reactions: Settum

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
It's very easy to achieve as long as you are a Bear Head brother. (just make her explode)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, Dark Souls isn't strictly a follow-up story of Demon's Souls while Elden Ring is not a follow-up to Dark Souls but they are all considered sequels. Often times a sequel does not denote a continuation of a story but a continuation of themes and mechanics as well. Fantasy is a sequel to Monochrome because it takes Monochrome's core pillar of gameplay and expands upon it, even if it is using a different setting and characters, the core idea of Monochrome is still continued.
If you told me it's just the dark souls series alone as sequels then sure but elden ring, demon souls and dark souls are all connected?
I dunno about that, sure the fan theories love that but the devs never explicitly told that these games are all connected.
What's next? Sekiro or Bloodborne is taking place in Souls universe in a different continent?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
If you told me it's just the dark souls series alone as sequels then sure but elden ring, demon souls and dark souls are all connected?
There is way too many speculations and it changes every time new title drops but there is A LOT of common themes, connections and items (prime example is Moonlight Sword that's even in Armored Core (1997) or Ring of Sacrifice in Eternal Ring (2000))
The most basic (and fitting imo) example of such connection speculation I found is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but if you're into really breaching connections with some so heavily implied that are canon I recommend googling "Nier timeline chart" with some (bad-)ends getting their own series of games. Some really cool stuff.

Back to inusukuverse - in my opinion everything in this series is centered around Divine Bear that's in some form or another in every game and its Great Will and passion for Imoutos connects the most distant worlds and universes to the point even being rejected by such Imouto could make a whole world explode.
My other pet theory is that every inusuku's work is connected by one gigachad dad that impregnates women across the worlds and with his blessed seed there is always one imouto and one brother with their lewd future set in stone.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There is way too many speculations and it changes every time new title drops but there is A LOT of common themes, connections and items (prime example is Moonlight Sword that's even in Armored Core (1997) or Ring of Sacrifice in Eternal Ring (2000))
The most basic (and fitting imo) example of such connection speculation I found is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but if you're into really breaching connections with some so heavily implied that are canon I recommend googling "Nier timeline chart" with some (bad-)ends getting their own series of games. Some really cool stuff.

Back to inusukuverse - in my opinion everything in this series is centered around Divine Bear that's in some form or another in every game and its Great Will and passion for Imoutos connects the most distant worlds and universes to the point even being rejected by such Imouto could make a whole world explode.
My other pet theory is that every inusuku's work is connected by one gigachad dad that impregnates women across the worlds and with his blessed seed there is always one imouto and one brother with their lewd future set in stone.
A'ight, imma wait til' Elden Sibling comes out and share all y'all's lore to me someday.
In all seriousness, This series is hiding more stuff than most thought huh.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I dunno about that, sure the fan theories love that but the devs never explicitly told that these games are all connected.
What's next? Sekiro or Bloodborne is taking place in Souls universe in a different continent?
Did you not read my post past the first sentence?

The stories are not connected and they don't technically have to be, it's the themes and ideas that make them sequels. The Soul's series philosophy and message is based on Buddhist teachings, where immortality is a curse and because being unable to rejoin the cycle of reincarnation leads to to stagnation and decay. Basically, "without death, you cannot become better and reach paradise." Technically Sekiro deals with a lot of the topic but with different themes in terms of how it characterizes immortality, it deals with the fear of dying and the consequences such a fear spawns rather than the stagnation and decay of a world without death as seen from the souls series.

Reactions: Eterai

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello people,

This week there will be no update either since yesterday my computer's hard drive was damaged...

I was able to fix it but for that I had to format it I lost around 400 projects and all the work of the last 2 weeks... So again I will have to start from where I left off in the last update.

I tried to use some recovery software but with 4 that I tried I didn't get anything. I imagine it was because all the work was in a disk partition... but hey it's something that got out of hand so I had to do everything I had again..

I'm working with the color change in the cutin (Again).
1676837845565.png

I had planned to release an update today with 4 scenes and all the changes that I had mentioned, but well, it couldn't be done.

I apologize :cry:...

Note: So that this does not happen again, I will have to save all the projects and images in the cloud.

Additional installing my mod I see that there are many images that are missing like the ones of the sick sister's eyes when you clean her.

So I will also work on the images that are missing

I find it very strange that no one ever told me.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hello people,

This week there will be no update either since yesterday my computer's hard drive was damaged...

I was able to fix it but for that I had to format it I lost around 400 projects and all the work of the last 2 weeks... So again I will have to start from where I left off in the last update.

I tried to use some recovery software but with 4 that I tried I didn't get anything. I imagine it was because all the work was in a disk partition... but hey it's something that got out of hand so I had to do everything I had again..

View attachment 2402446

I had planned to release an update today with 4 scenes and all the changes that I had mentioned, but well, it couldn't be done.

Note: So that this does not happen again, I will have to save all the projects and images in the cloud.

Additional installing my mod I see that there are many images that are missing like the ones of the sick sister's eyes when you clean her.

No biggies.
We can wait as long as it takes.

Did you not read my post past the first sentence?

The stories are not connected and they don't technically have to be, it's the themes and ideas that make them sequels. The Soul's series philosophy and message is based on Buddhist teachings, where immortality is a curse and because being unable to rejoin the cycle of reincarnation leads to to stagnation and decay. Basically, "without death, you cannot become better and reach paradise." Technically Sekiro deals with a lot of the topic but with different themes in terms of how it characterizes immortality, it deals with the fear of dying and the consequences such a fear spawns rather than the stagnation and decay of a world without death as seen from the souls series.
Please speak stupid, I don't speak smart.
Speak plainly for this coomer.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Hello people,

View attachment 2402446

"A delayed project is eventually good, a rushed project is forever bad."

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes