Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I'm working with the color change in the cutin (Again).
View attachment 2402446
No biggie and I super feel your pain. I personally use an external drive or usb stick, as needed, for projects.

As for the colour change, I find the official art's washed blonde/whitish more appealing every time I look at it; as much as my opinion matters.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
No biggie and I super feel your pain. I personally use an external drive or usb stick, as needed, for projects.

As for the colour change, I find the official art's washed blonde/whitish more appealing every time I look at it; as much as my opinion matters.
You are right, I can take this opportunity to try if I can achieve a coloring as similar as possible to the official one.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

What hurts me the most is really this...

I had 40% already finished of the Hscenes and we returned to 0%
1676841030157.png

going with your comment if I can make the change look at the result, it really is the same color only that the inusuku color is much lighter

1676841215683.png

I take this opportunity to ask in general what color tone do you prefer?

Theoretically both should be canon since they derive from blonde hair but one is lighter than the other.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

View attachment 2402566

going with your comment if I can make the change look at the result, it really is the same color only that the inusuku color is much lighter

View attachment 2402572

I think you can try making a backup now like saving your work to a cloud save or smth.
MEGA or google thingie.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

View attachment 2402566

View attachment 2402572

Theoretically both should be canon since they derive from blonde hair but one is lighter than the other.
Maybe it is due to being familiar but I lean to the left picture, I think it looks more like what one would expect of someone who had brown hair that lost it's color to where it almost looks blonde. Also, the darker skin pigment makes the image "pop" more and seem more lifelike.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I personally use an external drive or usb stick, as needed, for projects.
So much this. "Cloud" is nice word for someone's else computer, all you want is external HDD and maybe some software for making backups less manual. For linux it would be rsync, for windows I recommend FreeFileSync. Or rsync launched from cygwin.

Feels bad, but don't worry as we're patient bunch. I know for a fact you'll be able to make those scenes even better than before!

(Also right one, lighter=better)

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Hello people,

This week there will be no update either since yesterday my computer's hard drive was damaged...

I was able to fix it but for that I had to format it I lost around 400 projects and all the work of the last 2 weeks... So again I will have to start from where I left off in the last update.

I tried to use some recovery software but with 4 that I tried I didn't get anything. I imagine it was because all the work was in a disk partition... but hey it's something that got out of hand so I had to do everything I had again..

I'm working with the color change in the cutin (Again).
View attachment 2402446

I had planned to release an update today with 4 scenes and all the changes that I had mentioned, but well, it couldn't be done.

I apologize :cry:...

Note: So that this does not happen again, I will have to save all the projects and images in the cloud.

Additional installing my mod I see that there are many images that are missing like the ones of the sick sister's eyes when you clean her.

So I will also work on the images that are missing

I find it very strange that no one ever told me.
That is really unfortunate, knowing that losing one's hardwork progress without backup can be quite disheartening, especially if it was a lot of progress as well.

Don't worry about us waiting, you're doing really well for the project and I hope the best of luck for your day and future progress.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson
May 10, 2020

View attachment 2402566

View attachment 2402572

If it helps with your coloring, this image was on Inusuku’s Cien

origamisxl

Apr 14, 2018

View attachment 2402572

I discussed with my two brain cells and decided that

Would love to add the gif here without the link, dont know how :(

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello people,

I was testing and the truth is that since I will have to do a lot of work again, it is best to take advantage and make it as canon as possible.

I got these results based on the latest official illustration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will try to put all the images from here on in spoilers so that the posts do not appear so large and for greater comfort to people who have no interest in the subject.

I will also work hard to make up for lost time.

Last edited:

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Hello people,

I was testing and the truth is that since I will have to do a lot of work again, it is best to take advantage and make it as canon as possible.

I will try to put all the images from here on in spoilers so that the posts do not appear so large and for greater comfort to people who have no interest in the subject.

man you're dedication for this project are awesome

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
thank you very much I give everything to complete a dream :giggle:

It really is something painful what happened but nothing without effort your achievements will not come true

but srly, continue your project after having lost practically everything deserves all our respect
especially here where so many projects are abandoned for no reason

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hello people,

Amazing work.

Will suggest to add the other darker back/shaded hair colour (similar to the official art) for even better results, even if the original monochrome pic doesn't differentiate.

Reactions: Daseson

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Hello people,

Just let us know if you need anything bro. We will support you.

• Red Heart

decox22

Oct 27, 2022
Is this translation still being worked on? Any word on if the official one is actually happening? Kinda wanna stop playing for now if it's been confirmed.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes