Vaelaztrasz

Sep 26, 2022
Hello,

I wanted to show how I'm trying to get my job back.

For here I leave an example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I also wanted to thank everyone for their words of support as they motivate me to try again...
I love what you did with the background, with the steam coming up behind. Looks great man. Keep it up! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and Settum

origamisxl

Apr 14, 2018
In both cases shading makes sense. Daseson one, i believe shading is supposed to be there due to lighting. And in torresm one, well, her hair is wet there, so naturally moisture would accumulate at the ends and cause a shading difference.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hello,

When you mean shading is it something like that?
Yes, that too. But on the original image I commented, you simply forgot the slight tonal difference on the lower half of the hair (not just the bottom part) on the right pic.

Reactions: Daseson

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 2412008 View attachment 2412009 View attachment 2412010 View attachment 2412011 View attachment 2412012

ControlNet was released for Stable Diffusion, so I gave it a spin. Better than the img2img stuff, but still misses the mark when it comes to this.

They do have another model for coloring anime line drawings, but they want to "evaluate the risks" before releasing it. Here's a sample:

View attachment 2412013
As always beautiful... although there are still deformities :(

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 2412008 View attachment 2412009 View attachment 2412010 View attachment 2412011 View attachment 2412012

ControlNet was released for Stable Diffusion, so I gave it a spin. Better than the img2img stuff, but still misses the mark when it comes to this.

They do have another model for coloring anime line drawings, but they want to "evaluate the risks" before releasing it. Here's a sample:

View attachment 2412013
It's great... until you spend more then 10 seconds looking for errors... then you see that the hands 90% of the time are horrifying... which is strange considering it can do ears a-okay 95% of the time.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020

View attachment 2412013
Can you teach me how to use "ControlNet was released for Stable Diffusion"? thanks

kengador

Aug 6, 2020
I hate AI drawn images now that my brain knows what to look for. My brain sees the deformations first. Fucked up limbs, genitalia , sometimes eyes and mouths,ears. The more crowded a picture is the more deformation you see. Sometimes even non human objects get deformed. Everything melting into each other. Like the blob genetic mutation at the end of Akira. Nah i'll just wait 10 more years before i bother with ai stuff.

Reactions: Eterai and Mczipper

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I hate AI drawn images now that my brain knows what to look for. My brain sees the deformations first. Fucked up limbs, genitalia , sometimes eyes and mouths,ears. The more crowded a picture is the more deformation you see. Sometimes even non human objects get deformed. Everything melting into each other. Like the blob genetic mutation at the end of Akira. Nah i'll just wait 10 more years before i bother with ai stuff.
That's because most of people posting these don't bother with inpainting, they're just dumping to general public what machine spew out and that's it. Some artists are already using AI generated images as base and fiddle with inpainting until it looks better - just then fixing composition errors, adding detals, decorations and particles, creating fitting background and making image really shine with blending layers together.
Before that AI stuff artists were using models in blender to get poses right, some other prefered wooden models (these are quite great and fun to play as well) or even notorious and dishonorable act of tracing photographs (literally every artist in existence done that).

Tl;dr you still need to put some elbow grease and in meantime, in year or two, AI will learn what 90% of self proclaimed artists can't wrap their heads around - why exactly anatomy is important.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes