FishermansFriend

Jan 9, 2022
As always beautiful... although there are still deformities :(
Yeah, it's still not there I'm afraid, which is why your coloring work is even more impressive.

It's great... until you spend more then 10 seconds looking for errors... then you see that the hands 90% of the time are horrifying... which is strange considering it can do ears a-okay 95% of the time.
Ears are much simpler. They rarely bend or twist and are always relatively in the same place.

Can you teach me how to use "ControlNet was released for Stable Diffusion"? thanks
There's plenty of tutorials on YouTube :)

Tl;dr you still need to put some elbow grease and in meantime, in year or two, AI will learn what 90% of self proclaimed artists can't wrap their heads around - why exactly anatomy is important.
Yep! It's not a replacement for artists. It's a tool like any other tool, like photoshop or blender. You need to build up skill to use it and traditional artists skills help there. Sadly, my skills are not artistic, so I treat AI more like gacha. Pull the lever, see what comes out. If it's good, it's good. If it's bad, pull again.

But I'm still taken back by the speed of improvement for open source AI. If you compare these to my earlier img2img post, they are much better already in a span of a month.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
As someone who uses stable diffusion locally I can say if you're trying to do img2img and it starts transforming things too much you just want to put the bias more towards the original image. Otherwise you're gonna sit there looking for that 1/500 output that doesn't have some obvious error. That said, if you get something that's almost perfect with a small issue somewhere you can always inpaint that specific spot until it's fixed.

Anyways, for a project like this the consistency of coloring by hand is going to be much better than stable diffusion. Not to mention SD throws off the entire 'vibe' (for better or worse but it just feels different). It's certainly interesting seeing what HD re-renders of scenes can look like though.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Hello,

Testing my own mod I've seen a lot of interesting bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have found any additional errors please let me know so I can correct them.
It has been some time since I checked the forums and I almost missed it because it was not linked in the opening post 'Extras', but I'm loving your color mod! I usually like to play the game without color mods, but I really liked the way you colored this. Looks like a new playthrough for me :p

As someone commented earlier, her hair was supposed to regain color after the 'adventure', but my opinion is it makes sense to keep the hair color that you used. If someone really wanted to have her blonde hair after the 'adventure', maybe have a 'version B' of the mod to manually replace, but that would be just too much effort for a small detail.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
It has been some time since I checked the forums and I almost missed it because it was not linked in the opening post 'Extras', but I'm loving your color mod! I usually like to play the game without color mods, but I really liked the way you colored this. Looks like a new playthrough for me :p

As someone commented earlier, her hair was supposed to regain color after the 'adventure', but my opinion is it makes sense to keep the hair color that you used. If someone really wanted to have her blonde hair after the 'adventure', maybe have a 'version B' of the mod to manually replace, but that would be just too much effort for a small detail.
Thank you very much for your beautiful words.

The hair at the moment is in a process of change since for reasons that I could not control I lost all my work, so I am redoing it.

And regarding the fact that my mod is not referenced in the initial post, I would think it is because as it is constantly changing, Shade is waiting for me to finish it to reference it.

Note: Around here testing my mod I find more and more errors ಥ_ಥ

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, can't really post a screen without context. In the post the image just above shows two other sister games with the commentary that "imouto" games took the ranking spots... thus, it seems humanity is looking for a younger sister, after all.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Yeah, can't really post a screen without context. In the post the image just above shows two other sister games with the commentary that "imouto" games took the ranking spots... thus, it seems humanity is looking for a younger sister, after all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if looking from front page your looking for 2/23 post

Shiguren

Jan 19, 2019
Someone got a Save which i can use i have a bad ending on my save and i dont want to start from beginning with out use of cheat etc

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Translation:

Thank you for voting in the DLsite Awards!

This week, the results of the DLsite Awards were announced!
And guess what?! My little sister lifestyle fantasy game was ranked in the top three overall! Thank you so much for your votes.

What's more, three more little sister games made it into the rankings!

It seems that humanity still has a craving for little sister characters!

While I know there are still areas where I can improve, I will work hard to bring you even more joy in the future, without becoming complacent with these results!

Anyway, it's an amazing achievement! Congratulations!
RunningFurniture Settum PolkinJames
Pinging you guys since you seemed to have wanted context.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes