Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm still working on the recovery of my mod.

I have also colored some new images.

I leave a spoiler here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also add the shading requested by Settum and really if the image can be seen more beautiful. Thanks for the suggestion

I have budgeted to bring an update with all the changes to the hair color and a few new things. Although it will take a while but I will work as fast as I can.

And as always, thank you all for your nice comments, they make me very happy that you like my work(っ^▿^).
as always your work is very sweet but don't rush you we will wait as long as it takes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Shadow091

Jan 9, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'm still working on the recovery of my mod.

I have also colored some new images.

I leave a spoiler here.

Also add the shading requested by Settum and really if the image can be seen more beautiful. Thanks for the suggestion

I have budgeted to bring an update with all the changes to the hair color and a few new things. Although it will take a while but I will work as fast as I can.

And as always, thank you all for your nice comments, they make me very happy that you like my work(っ^▿^).
We appreciate the very hard work you are doing we don't deserve an amazing job you are doing

• Red Heart

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hello people,

I would like to ask your opinion, I felt daring and painted the guild on the outside... but I have always felt that the exterior is not my thing... well, I would like to ask what do you think?

Any suggestion is welcome :3
I'd be more than fine with this tbh.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Hello people,

I would like to ask your opinion, I felt daring and painted the guild on the outside... but I have always felt that the exterior is not my thing... well, I would like to ask what do you think?

I love the little detail of seeing through the window to the inside. An excellent little touch that adds more life to the scene, and that sky! Great stuff all around. I guess the only thing that looks strange is the stone going up the side? Looking at the building on the far left it doesn't seem like the buildings in town are made of stone, but a sort of wooden structure with plaster or terracotta walls (idk I'm not a building guy). Maybe make it a different tone than the stones in front of the guild house, something to make it not blend in with them. But ultimately I agree with Raf-Raf, and I know they have good taste since I keep seeing them in the comments of the games I enjoy lol.

Shadow091

Jan 9, 2021
Hello people,

Honestly look really freaking fantastic

• Red Heart

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
Hello people,

yo wtf, this is superb, always love your coloring work

• Red Heart

Riito

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Hello people,

Hi. First of all, love the work you're doing here. Can't wait for the day when it's complete to do another full playthrough with new detail.

Second, I am about to embarrass myself by giving my opinion on a field I know nothing about. But I love your work and would like you help you in any way that I can. Here goes my two cents.

I think you could lighten up the gradient of the ground and the building walls a little bit more as it doesn't seem to reflect the brightness of the sky and clouds that you portrayed here. Or maybe the tone down the godrays as it seems to imply really harsh sun.

There, I'll go away now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and Kyusei

pu55y_sl4yer

Sep 11, 2020
Hello people,

bro ur doing god work, shit looks blessing

• Red Heart

Saipulipoel

Mar 23, 2021
Hello people,

And here I thought kana hair is red
Anyway you're doing great

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I love the little detail of seeing through the window to the inside. An excellent little touch that adds more life to the scene, and that sky! Great stuff all around. I guess the only thing that looks strange is the stone going up the side? Looking at the building on the far left it doesn't seem like the buildings in town are made of stone, but a sort of wooden structure with plaster or terracotta walls (idk I'm not a building guy). Maybe make it a different tone than the stones in front of the guild house, something to make it not blend in with them. But ultimately I agree with Raf-Raf, and I know they have good taste since I keep seeing them in the comments of the games I enjoy lol.
Thank you very much ❤

I will try to make the change in the stones of the walls.

Reactions: Mushybird

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi. First of all, love the work you're doing here. Can't wait for the day when it's complete to do another full playthrough with new detail.

Second, I am about to embarrass myself by giving my opinion on a field I know nothing about. But I love your work and would like you help you in any way that I can. Here goes my two cents.

I think you could lighten up the gradient of the ground and the building walls a little bit more as it doesn't seem to reflect the brightness of the sky and clouds that you portrayed here. Or maybe the tone down the godrays as it seems to imply really harsh sun.

There, I'll go away now.
Actually the light comes from behind the houses, if you look inusuku did it like this by adding shadows to the houses on the wall/ceiling, so having light walls would be a bit contradictory.

The ground if I can make it more clear,

And I really put the rays for mere aesthetics, if you want I can remove them or make them smaller.

And here I thought kana hair is red
Anyway you're doing great
I base myself on the official colors given by inusuku for guildmates, I share an example with you.

Thank you all for your opinions, I will work on improvements .

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hello people,

I like the colour tone, especially the contrast with the bright sky. Now, on the subject of nit-picking: I applaud the house inside but the more I look at it the more it differs in style from the rest. The top right window staying dark doesn't help. I'd personally suggest to keep it "dark", possibly add a hint of subdued reflection of one of the girls instead.

Only three other things: The medicine box is a bit dark coloured, her clothes should be a bit more subdued/light, and I think her hair were a lighter shade of pink. Talking about Yui, of course.

Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I like the colour tone, especially the contrast with the bright sky. Now, on the subject of nit-picking: I applaud the house inside but the more I look at it the more it differs in style from the rest. The top right window staying dark doesn't help. I'd personally suggest to keep it "dark", possibly add a hint of subdued reflection of one of the girls instead.

Only three other things: The medicine box is a bit dark coloured, her clothes should be a bit more subdued/light, and I think her hair were a lighter shade of pink. Talking about Yui, of course.
Thank you.

The idea of the reflection is really good but we must bear in mind that this image is used when the girls are outside and when they are not. So when they are not outside it would not make sense that there would be a reflection of someone who is not there.

As for the pictures of the girls, I really have to redo them because, as with the pictures of the bathroom, they are very dark or pale, so the ideal would be to redo them.

My original idea was to redo everything and share all the redone images... but I get the urge to see new images in color and I paint new images hehe.

But hey, I apologize if the work is delayed, but personally I think it will be worth the wait

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
The idea of the reflection is really good but we must bear in mind that this image is used when the girls are outside and when they are not. So when they are not outside it would not make sense that there would be a reflection of someone who is not there.
Didn't think it too much, but that's true. Might be a good idea to put a reflection of Brother then, since he'd be facing the window anyway, that should be easier.

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Hello people,

I love it! It captured the feeling of being in a fantasy world. If i have to suggest, i can say you can add more contrast or shadow to some details but other than that it more than passable work

• Red Heart

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Didn't think it too much, but that's true. Might be a good idea to put a reflection of Brother then, since he'd be facing the window anyway, that should be easier.
I could try but I do not promise to achieve something good since the brother can barely see his face, also if you look at the distance from where the brother is standing to the house it is quite a distance.

Sorry if this is not the answer you expected.

1677883767963.png

I love it! It captured the feeling of being in a fantasy world. If i have to suggest, i can say you can add more contrast or shadow to some details but other than that it more than passable work

Oh sure, I'll try to polish it up a bit more.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Sorry if this is not the answer you expected.
Wasn't even wishful thinking, but one amongst many suggestions that was asked (in relation to improving the window, since you pointed out the backdrop remains the same regardless of number of girls, or the inside of the house). So, really up to you to see what would work best in the final product.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes