hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Lets make a bet. Who thinks Putin will launch nukes before insuku launches dlc?
As if he needs nukes, only thing he needs is to praise Trump publicly and US will elect Biden 2.0 in total panic.
Люди у кого есть сейвы, у меня прогресс не сохраняется, приходится заново все проходить
Move game to directory as close to root directory (C:\ or D:\ etc) and where it doesn't need special permitions (like Desktop).
Example would be "C:\games\imoutos\fantasy"

Reactions: Нациус

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Wasn't monochrome to be upgraded to Unity engine with higher resolution assets as well, though?

EDIT: and to be honest, this whole DLC limbo situation is just... meh. We can't possibly even know what assets will be remastered. For all I know it could be just few backgrounds and maybe (just maybe) some of gallery event images.
Inusuku is working on quite few projects right now and it would be highly unreasonable for him to re-do everything just for DLC release (that has already some new content, mind you).
And I wouldn't be surprised when inusuku decides to temporarily drop fantasy for sake of working on something else (between getting sick), consequently moving both translation and coloring projects further into non-specific future. Don't quote me when that happens.
IF that happens, I will shift my focus to re-writing/overhauling the translation, which we all know is needed, but has been on hold pending the DLC. which honestly I was expecting to happen a lot quicker then it actually has been.

Reactions: Mushybird

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Wasn't monochrome to be upgraded to Unity engine with higher resolution assets as well, though?

EDIT: and to be honest, this whole DLC limbo situation is just... meh. We can't possibly even know what assets will be remastered. For all I know it could be just few backgrounds and maybe (just maybe) some of gallery event images.
Inusuku is working on quite few projects right now and it would be highly unreasonable for him to re-do everything just for DLC release (that has already some new content, mind you).
And I wouldn't be surprised when inusuku decides to temporarily drop fantasy for sake of working on something else (between getting sick), consequently moving both translation and coloring projects further into non-specific future. Don't quote me when that happens.
Correct me if I'm wrong but according to what I read, what he is going to do is a remake of monochrome, that is, to do it from scratch with more functionalities, cg, positions, etc.

On the other hand, what you say is true, inusuku has many projects and apparently he changes focus from time to time, also, as you say, he gets sick hehe (I've always thought that Japanese people tend to get sick a lot).

But hey, we don't know how many CGs he'll redo or which ones and I doubt he'll say it since he doesn't know that there's a girl coloring his game :p.

Just thinking that I will spend 2 nights or more coloring an exterior cg for him to redo it later totally demotivates me is a lot of wasted time.

That's not to mention that suddenly it comes out with more surprises with the other image folders :(

Reactions: akapp

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but according to what I read, what he is going to do is a remake of monochrome, that is, to do it from scratch with more functionalities, cg, positions, etc.

On the other hand, what you say is true, inusuku has many projects and apparently he changes focus from time to time, also, as you say, he gets sick hehe (I've always thought that Japanese people tend to get sick a lot).

But hey, we don't know how many CGs he'll redo or which ones and I doubt he'll say it since he doesn't know that there's a girl coloring his game :p.

Just thinking that I will spend 2 nights or more coloring an exterior cg for him to redo it later totally demotivates me is a lot of wasted time.

That's not to mention that suddenly it comes out with more surprises with the other image folders :(
That so sad what's happening to you and for your mod
I think the best is take a break and wait to see how the DLC/cg change

and why not use this time to rethink about details (hair color, clothes, environment etc)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Settum

Jan 10, 2019

So... he just gave an update on the work he's been doing, there he mentions he's redoing some of the CGs. I can't be bothered to recheck the actual meaning of the following: Inusuku either planned to finish this part until end of march or is complaining it's already march (probably both) and either is half way done and has 20 left, or has 20 left and then he'll be half done.

The DLC isn't mentioned but the game will update for free with some new art.

As such, not everything is going to be redrawn, though based on their mentality and Inusuku's previous focus and tastes, the "shock" images will be redone, which will include endings and "loading" backgrounds (the scene images, basically).

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Traafnlong

Oct 26, 2019
Hello people,

I would like to ask your opinion, I felt daring and painted the guild on the outside... but I have always felt that the exterior is not my thing... well, I would like to ask what do you think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any suggestion is welcome :3
Damn i never thought is was this good

Kilfyre

Jul 4, 2017
Can't wait full game coming ~ anyone who know how to use the Hot spring travel ticket?
First off, the game is already complete. What everyone is talking about in the comments is another DLC. Secondly, the hot springs ticket you get is automatically used as you advance the days.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Very good game. I wish it was longer and had a more complex story but its not a big problem. Glad that the sequel is very similar with the previous game with more content added to make it shine on its own. But hunting those panties is a pain.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Very good game. I wish it was longer and had a more complex story but its not a big problem. Glad that the sequel is very similar with the previous game with more content added to make it shine on its own. But hunting those panties is a pain.
You can collect them w/o hunting for 'em aside from the hot spring ones and that's via Sister giving you a gift.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019

i do not think your efforts are a waste, i say your getting practice in and keeping sharp~ you are amazing and we all respect you for doing this. do not be discouraged and hang in there. Wait if you have to, but please do not quit.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
i do not think your efforts are a waste, i say your getting practice in and keeping sharp~ you are amazing and we all respect you for doing this. do not be discouraged and hang in there. Wait if you have to, but please do not quit.
Don't worry, I won't leave the project unfinished...

Only these creator changes directly affect the coloring mod.

According to I read inusuku will release a free update first and then the dlc but it has no delivery dates.

But look here I leave you a small spoiler that the coloring work continues.

I also appreciate your beautiful words as they show me that you liked my mod ❤

NyashPonuash

May 13, 2020
Don't worry, I won't leave the project unfinished...

Only these creator changes directly affect the coloring mod.

According to I read inusuku will release a free update first and then the dlc but it has no delivery dates.

But look here I leave you a small spoiler that the coloring work continues.

I also appreciate your beautiful words as they show me that you liked my mod ❤
If you leave, I will stop checking the thread. You have an amazing mod. I'm waiting for an update on the thread wanting to see you in it. Continue your work. I'd like to help you, but I'm not very good at drawing.

Reactions: XiasenNilisht

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
Inusuke's latest update says he will add about 20 CG, with only a few of the BGs being updated, so daseson shouldn't lose a lot of progress.

For all of those who always wanted more from the Cowgirl scene, rejoice! We will be getting the creampie scene we always wanted.

Also, it might just be auto TL confusing me, but what is "pankoki", because that's also being added.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
The scope of the update is as follows:

• Added post-midnight illustrations
  • Pantyjob event was added.
  • Added a dream cum event (younger sister) 2.
  • Added a Nakadashi event to the cowgirl position.
  • Added a development event from the cowgirl position.
  • Added a scene when she goes out. 
  • Add some cut-ins.
  • Added CG to existing events.
  • Added some CG to existing events.
  • Added random events during the daytime
  • Added random events during the night
  • Adjustment of direction
  • UI modification
  • Balance adjustment

(I'm not sure if it is possible from this point on, but it probably is...):
  • Auto-save function
  • Transfer system
  • We think that we will be able to add 20 or more illustrations in terms of volume.

These will be free updates. Yes!
Once this one is settled, we will start working on the DLC again.

The DLC will have more sub-character related events in proportion.
Well, that's a little while away. I'll keep working on the painting next week!

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
To add, Inusuku hopes to have the free update finished ideally for Golden Week (the week bridging April and March), but it might be wishful thinking if he gets sick or takes some time off.

2 or 3 whole new H scenes with Imouto are planned. Also a new background/sub character will be introduced. All in all, illustrations should be done by April, but then there's a lot of other things to finish/do afterwards.

After the update, the DLC is a distant maybe (Inusuku has been feeling overworked/burnt out after the release last year), but the plan is to add all the other "sister" characters and their events fully into the game.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
daseson hi man, as always great work.
If you don't know what to do with color mode of this game you could start to work ,if you want and have time, on monochrome's one as you said before, i know that such mod does exist but i for sure that your work would be surely better and more accurate

Reactions: akapp
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes